It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So apparently I'm an alt-right neo-Nazi

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
a reply to: CulturalResilience
Point taken.
I apologize.
I read that as if you were classifying people.
And I will admit that I am a pseudo-intellectual and I do not think that I am superior to anyone.

The apology and the humility in this reply seem equally false.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
There are true racists out there on both sides but I really believe they are a small minority. Most conservatives want nothing to do with the small number of KKK, skinheads , true white supremacists that are out there.

The problem is when anyone does not agree with open borders, illegal immigration or believe there is no white privilege, or current day oppression of POC, they are labeled a neo nazi, racist, xenophobe, and a thousand other labels by the left.

Their are idiots and trash on both sides of the spectrum. But when the media in general constantly attacks WHITE MALES their is gonna eventually be blow black. When the extreme leftists call us racist because we believe in enforcing immigration laws, we believe in borders, we believe everyone in the current modern day USA has equal rights it does nothing but divide us.

Having those beliefs is a far cry and in a totally different universe all together than believing whites are superior, POC should not be treated equal etc etc..

PS I would like to state imo the MSM has the most responsibility for the crap that is going down now.

I suggest BOTH sides stop the divisive rhetoric and realize how blessed they are to be a part of this nation. Thank god, evolution, luck or whatever you believe in your not somewhere like NK where there is true oppression and people eat bark and grass because they are starving.

edit on 14-8-2017 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2017 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV
extra DIV

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: rexsblues

The original concept behind Black Lives Matter was a noble one. The movement subsequently got a bit hijacked by a few extreme activists, but the original concept was still a good one, hence the fair amount of support. There's absolutely nothing noble or good about white supremacy.

I agree with this on principle, but the fact that BLM was born from the Martin/Zimmerman incident negated its validity from the start, and then it went on to evolve into a group that had many people cause violence and destruction under its flag and to yell racism and injustice at nearly every turn when a black person was killed by a police, justified or not.

When it comes to judging things in the moment, one must consider what a group is, not what it was or what it was intended to be. In this regard, I would argue that the ideology and tactics behind both groups are...for lack of a better phrase...separate but equally illogical and misguided. And don't even get me started on the fascist tactics of ANTIFA...the irony in them is almost laughable if it weren't so hateful and violent...but I mean, at the base of it, fighting fascists is a good idea, right, so we should see them in a better light than [insert race here] supremacists?

People who actually join the white supremacist groups are indeed few, but how many people agree with some of the basic concepts of white supremacy? And how many of those people are conservative verses liberal?

Are those rhetorical questions, or are you going to give us the answers? To the first question, I would say that it's impossible to know, and to the second, I would argue that it depends on the decade.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Well I didn't think you were so this confession is quite surprising to me.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

You too?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I remember Kelly Ann Conway talking about that.
She called it alternative facts. Alt facts alt reality alt realists.
Yup. That fits.
A hate group though...no that doesn't fit us on either side of the aisle.
At least I didn't think so.
Please tell me I'm right with this...

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Can this thread be moved to the Snowflake forum, i'm seeing a lot of people crying because someone on the internet called them out on their BS.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ItsEvolutionBaby

This is true.
I have lots of friends on the right. It doesn't come into play in our friendship.
Because mostly were all the same and there's really no division. I sometimes feel like that is being forced on us. In my life it doesn't matter.
Now sometimes we get into it on politics...no doubt and those discussions can get ummm passionate.
But I don't come away thinking I can't be friends with this person.
I love my friends.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim
Can this thread be moved to the Snowflake forum, i'm seeing a lot of people crying because someone on the internet called them out on their BS.

This post I have quoted is the best definition of bigotry - extremely intolerant of the opinions of others and therefore wants to manipulate the standard/norm because 'feelings'.

You need to toughen-up, princess - the world does not revolve around you.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The Alt-Right is a term that Hillary's campaign camp came up with, for the people who meme'd her to death. hence causing her to lose the race (or that's what she thinks, as it couldn't be that people just think she sucks and is a terrible person). They are hoping that it will reverse the black/white power roles...making whites the new oppressed as blacks were back in the days of slavery. Basically, she want's to help black people oppress whites (white men anyway), to make us pay for making her lose. Soros is doing it to cause a race war, as to have a New World Order, they must first have Old World Disorder.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Black Lives Matter at its heart was about unfair brutality against blacks, racial profiling, and inequalities within the criminal justice system. Those basic tenets are not about anyone's superiority - they are about equality and fair treatment. The original movement emphasized peaceful protests. Any fringe groups that tried to attach themselves to BLM was not the fault of the original movement.

The KKK was ALWAYS about terrorizing a group of people. Do you see the difference?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

The rant forum is the snowflake forum, snowflake. But thanks for participating.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Not only do I see the difference, but I acknowledged the difference in my comment to which you responded, but I noted that it's not always the initial intent of a group that matters. I didn't need elaboration on your part.

And in the interest of truth, BLM gets quite a few things wrong, even if their intent is good...including how they interpret data.

But we're going pretty off-topic now, so I will end this part of the discussion on my behalf.

Best Regards.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

The best post of the thread so far. Brilliant observations theantediluvian.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Sounds a lot like those that want to remove statues of things that remind themselves of an inconvenient history.

Pretty much what Islamofascists do over in the middle east, and neo nazi critics try to pull over here until someone fights back.

Obviously Va was a car too far.
edit on 14-8-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
And one more thing people.

Remember what nazi critics and white supremacist critics did in this country.

From the genocide of native Americans to experimenting on 'black folk' to enslavement of the brown folk building intercontinental rail roads to the enslavement of white folks from Europe like the IRISH, and other Europeans.

And certainly not forget what the hero of that side did. That supposedly 'won' the war from interring more brown folk called the Japanese,confiscation the property. To everyone else's gold and silver.

So when some people whine about 'neo nazis' in 21st century.

Me thinks the cognitive dissonant folks ignore the hell out of American history.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

You may not be, but Trump cast his lot with the Nazis on Saturday by considering them to be a "side". It's your right to enthusiastically support whoever you want. So put on your shoes, grab a tiki torch, and wave it in the air like you just don't care.

I see that Trump learned to Tweet again today by criticizing the Merck executive who decided to leave the president's manufacturing council over Trump's carefully parsed words. Not surprised by that at all.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

No, I will not stop divisive rhetoric about Nazis. Sorry.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I honestly don't know where you folks get all of this 'all white men are racists' nonsense from.

I'm a white man. I have never, not once in my life, been accused of being a racist.

I don't feel that leftists and liberals are lining up to bash me for being white.

I don't feel oppressed because of the colour of my skin.

None of my white friends feel they are accused of being racists just because of the colour of their skin.

The only people who say 'everybody on the right is a nazi' are people on the right when they are moaning about how picked upon they feel and how awful it is that people are calling them out on having gotten into bed with actual nazis and white supremacists.

You don't wanna be called a Nazi? Quit standing shoulder to shoulder with Nazis and defending Nazis then.
edit on -05:00am41831America/ChicagoMon, 14 Aug 2017 10:41:56 -0500225 by Painterz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

I believe Richard Spencer originated the term alt-right.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join