It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville VA Stuck Hosting (Arguably) Largest Hate Rally In Decades

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Currently Trump is spewing a completely disconnected speech. He makes me sick.

link   
a reply to: TheOneElectric
abc is saying that one died...
so sorry to hear...

link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

So it wasn't the Right Wing fascists that marched on to the UVA campus with torches last night and assaulted members of the community?

It wasn't the neo-Nazis that surrounded a church where Cornel West was speaking?

link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: RomeByFire

I like how you ask us a question, but eliminate all things that could label you a hypocrite and expose your double standard, under the guise of "off topic".

I'm not the topic.

PM me if you'd like to discuss personal stuff.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

So when a member of ISIS runs down people with a car that's not terrorism?

link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

originally posted by: RomeByFire

This seems to be a terrorist attack by a Trump supporter. But don't kid yourself, the man who tried to assassinate a bunch of Senators was a Bernie Sanders supporter. There are crazy people on all sides.

Am I truly the only one that is alarmed by the declaration of those who claim, support, and wear Nazi memorabilia to be alarming in the United States of America in the year of 2017?

Slightly, but this was the biggest white supremacist rally in decades, and there was what, a couple hundred people? The Antifa/BLM protestors seemed to have at least as many people. I think these Nazis might be more outspoken, but they are a very tiny % of people, and I don't foresee them gaining any strength after today.

Right, so because they're in a minority, we should leave them be?

link   
a reply to: skyturnedgrey

Pres speaking now. See he didn't blame Obama. He blamed the dumb arses doing this on both sides. Anyway so far that is what I hear.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: joshysway

Liar! He is talking about people should come together. YOU are part of the problem....

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

Exactly. He is talking about how 'sad' it is what is and has happened.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
That was perhaps the worst speech by a President during a time like this. He didn't even want to give it, and mumbles words that can be described as devils advocate.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

This seems to be a terrorist attack by a Trump supporter. But don't kid yourself, the man who tried to assassinate a bunch of Senators was a Bernie Sanders supporter. There are crazy people on all sides.

Am I truly the only one that is alarmed by the declaration of those who claim, support, and wear Nazi memorabilia to be alarming in the United States of America in the year of 2017?

Slightly, but this was the biggest white supremacist rally in decades, and there was what, a couple hundred people? The Antifa/BLM protestors seemed to have at least as many people. I think these Nazis might be more outspoken, but they are a very tiny % of people, and I don't foresee them gaining any strength after today.

Right, so because they're in a minority, we should leave them be?

Yes, that's exactly what I said. You just looking to pick an argument? Of course we should denounce hatred of any kind.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: joshysway
That was perhaps the worst speech by a President during a time like this. He didn't even want to give it, and mumbles words that can be described as devils advocate.

Where can i see it.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Depends. If he was drunk no. If he does it and then gets out of his car screaming Allah Akbar and stabs people yes, it is. They are promoting a religion and an ideology that is scary.

A few hundred kkk/alt-right schmucks who want to spew some hate is not terror. If one of them assaulted someone it would not be terror. HItting protestors in the MIDDLE OF A ROAD is not terrorism. It is a crime of oppurtunity and we do not know who it was right? What if it truly was just an accident. IN fact, it is already being reported as such.

A counter protester had allegedly thrown a rock at the car, causing the driver to swivel around and ram into people and cars in its way, before driving off with someone's shoe attached to its bumper. Local police reported there were at least 20 people hit and three vehicles were involved in the crash Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
You know what scares me... its not inbred idiots, or even terrorists... its the people saying we should ban speech we dont like.

Just read this thread you will see it multiple times, people think we should censor speech cause its mean, or meant in a mean way... DAFUQ.. are you people high?

Seriously go back and study up on what free speech means, you cant just have speech that makes you feel good about yourself and outlaw everything else and still have it be free speech.

You have to accept that people will say things that are mean, or nasty, or hateful , or hurtful, its perfectly legal even if it pisses you off.

Suck it up buttercup, life is not fair, people do not have to be nice to you, learn to deal with that fact or you are going to be extremely upset your entire adult life.

This thread has annoyed me so much I need whiskey, later.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

"I condemn the egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence on many sides"
- Donald Trump playing devil's advocate, according to this blind assclown

link   
a reply to: joshysway

Man. You lying your ass off.

www.youtube.com... live stream...

nypost.com...

Again, YOU are part of the problem not our President. The hate and ignorance is strong in you. Sure you are not a KKK member?

link   

Currently Trump is spewing a completely disconnected speech. He makes me sick.

What are you watching???

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Clearer footage showing the planned terrorist attack by Trump terrorists.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
You know what scares me... its not inbred idiots, or even terrorists... its the people saying we should ban speech we dont like.

Just read this thread you will see it multiple times, people think we should censor speech cause its mean, or meant in a mean way... DAFUQ.. are you people high?

Seriously go back and study up on what free speech means, you cant just have speech that makes you feel good about yourself and outlaw everything else and still have it be free speech.

You have to accept that people will say things that are mean, or nasty, or hateful , or hurtful, its perfectly legal even if it pisses you off.

Suck it up buttercup, life is not fair, people do not have to be nice to you, learn to deal with that fact or you are going to be extremely upset your entire adult life.

This thread has annoyed me so much I need whiskey, later.

Well said. Made me think of the scene in Blues Brothers where the cops are protecting the Illinois Nazis from the violent counter-protests. You may not like it, but free speech extends to everyone. The minute you start limiting it because it's not reasonable "to me", it's all downhill from there.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

(edited for content)

edit on 08pm31pmf0000002017-08-12T14:55:48-05:000248 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join