It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville VA Stuck Hosting (Arguably) Largest Hate Rally In Decades

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I don't know if it's confirmed, but I'm hearing of one person dead.

So, it's very possible that a White Nationalist Terrorist has killed a person today in a terrorist attack.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: bknapple32

It was the left that turned this into a violent event.

I'm going out on a limb here, but I'm betting the driver of the vehicle was probably not Left on the spectrum. Best not to point the finger like that while you're dealing with "your side's guy" in cuffs.

Except, as always, it was a peaceful rally until the Left hate groups showed up (and likely didn’t have the permits). No problem with prosecuting guy in car as no excuse for the behavior. Now we just need the left hate goups to step up and admit they are violent agitators with no other agends than to cause anarchy...and the destruction of American Democracy.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

I like how you ask us a question, but eliminate all things that could label you a hypocrite and expose your double standard, under the guise of "off topic".

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: joshysway

Grow up.

link   

originally posted by: TheOneElectric
I don't know if it's confirmed, but I'm hearing of one person dead.

So, it's very possible that a White Nationalist Terrorist has killed a person today in a terrorist attack.

Day one of the new face in terrorism.

link   

Trump said via Twitter that the country "must be united & condemn all that hate stands for. There is no place for this kind of violence in America. Lets come together as one!

See, that is what a POTUS does. He condemns violence.

“We have all seen this bigotry in our lives at some point,” Mr. Obama told an audience of about 2,500 at a concert hall in Dallas. “None of us is entirely innocent. No institution is entirely immune. And that includes our police departments. We know this.”

Obama, he defended BLM at the funeral for the 5 police killed in Dallas.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Now, wanna tell me which leader is trying to bring the country together and who is not?

link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

The left and right hate groups are at fault.

If this attack was a conspiracy it goes a bit further.

But yes the college kids should also be punished.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
mayor announced its confirmed

link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
This seems to be a terrorist attack by a Trump supporter. But don't kid yourself, the man who tried to assassinate a bunch of Senators was a Bernie Sanders supporter. There are crazy people on all sides.

Am I truly the only one that is alarmed by the declaration of those who claim, support, and wear Nazi memorabilia to be alarming in the United States of America in the year of 2017?

Slightly, but this was the biggest white supremacist rally in decades, and there was what, a couple hundred people? The Antifa/BLM protestors seemed to have at least as many people. I think these Nazis might be more outspoken, but they are a very tiny % of people, and I don't foresee them gaining any strength after today.

link   

This is not terrorism. It is not even a hate crime. It is murder. Plain and simple. This incident won't "scare" anyone and that is what terrorism is used as.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Trump said via Twitter that the country "must be united & condemn all that hate stands for. There is no place for this kind of violence in America. Lets come together as one!

See, that is what a POTUS does. He condemns violence.

“We have all seen this bigotry in our lives at some point,” Mr. Obama told an audience of about 2,500 at a concert hall in Dallas. “None of us is entirely innocent. No institution is entirely immune. And that includes our police departments. We know this.”

Obama, he defended BLM at the funeral for the 5 police killed in Dallas.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Now, wanna tell me which leader is trying to bring the country together and who is not?

Was the sniper guy a cordinated attack from blm?

What is the point. Blm has almost no organizational skills thank god.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Except, as always, it was a peaceful rally until the Left hate groups showed up

So the other side doesn't show up if the leftists do a rally or protest and every thing goes peaceful.

Plenty of hate on both sides.

link   
a reply to: matafuchs

How do you know. What if it was planned between several people and was part of the plan.

Hate groups often use the cover of the Constitution to incite violence whether left or right.

link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Charlottesville is normally a quiet small city and the gateway to the blue ridge mountains and Shenandoah valley. Rural America at its most beautiful.
Jefferson's Monticello is located here.
Driving in the area you get a real feel for the old days when this area was famous for its horse farms.
Gentleman farmers they were called. You see pretty horse farms still with long green pastures and long low stables and white post and rail fences. There are still some who breed race horses. Secretariat came from this region if not this city.
To give you guys an idea of the place.
It's north of our capitol Richmond which is a big city and soooo old in places. From Richmond north through to Alexandria it's all built up now. Suburban towns with malls and theaters and everyday American life. But Charlottesville is north and west and here the area changes. Though a city it's small but it's proximity to both Alexandria and Richmond gives it a sophistication and charm. It's colonial roots are evident in its favored architectural style. It also has modern elements. But it nods towards the rural. The mountains just to the west and the valley beyond.
Anyway I wax poetic.
I'm a native New Yorker but I do love my home in Virginia.
I imagine these folks are more than a bit overwhelmed by all of this.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

This is not terrorism. It is not even a hate crime. It is murder. Plain and simple. This incident won't "scare" anyone and that is what terrorism is used as.

What is your ethnicity? All I see from black, latino, muslim and asians in my feeds from Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, is anger and fear. This is real fear. Just because you can't recognize it, does not mean it doesn't exist.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

So when a Muslim dude runs over people and kills them it is a terrorist attack but this isn't?.
It appears that way to me but lets get all the facts before we all jump to conclusions.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: homers1226
mayor announced its confirmed

That mayor is toast for allowing this thing to turn into Nazi Woodstock when they could have said no and not allowed any of it in the first place.

Charlottesville City government is going to get sued big time now and something like this could even bankrupt them, especially if it's not the only lawsuit that happens because of today.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Why is white pride always called hate? I don't get it. You can be white and be proud of it without having to hate anyone. White lives matter too. Is that really a hateful message?

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 11andrew34

Charlottesville is liberal right? Did you guys overwhelmingly vote for clinton?

Why would they allow this?

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Yes. He was a BLM member as well as the ones who killed the cops a week later in Louisiana.

However, what I was pointing out was the difference in leadership.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join