It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville VA Stuck Hosting (Arguably) Largest Hate Rally In Decades

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: joshysway

I see a guy driving on a PUBLIC street with people throwing things at his car BEFORE anything happened. Then he tried to 'escape' because of all the people attacking him.

Planned terror attack...

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I wonder why Trump engaged in moral equivalent to the White Nationalist Extremists and the counter protesters? He has failed as a man and a president. If these people vote for you and act like thugs, call them out regardless of electoral consequence. He's a weak man, but I'd expect no less than anyone who has never known hardship. See Justice Roberts speech about hoping that all young people face hardship at some time in their lives. It teaches one to develop a strength and backbone that the privileged soft handed individual will never learn. Our president is a failure in my eyes from this day forth.

Failure to call out these White Nationalist Terrorist is a moral issue.

a reply to: Irishhaf

I hope no one is saying we should have the GOVERNMENT ban speech. Private corporations, institutions, and places of business can do whatever the hell they want because the first amendment applies as a government restriction.

People should be able to say whatever they want, but should know that their speech may have consequence in light of moral understandings and norms.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

He isn't. He is just trolling....

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheOneElectric

I wonder why Trump engaged in moral equivalent to the White Nationalist Extremists and the counter protesters?

Show me where?

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Have they caught the person?.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
maybe no plates on car

that would certinly change motivation

I think they call them tags in the south
edit on 12-8-2017 by homers1226 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

I think these Nazis might be more outspoken, but they are a very tiny % of people, and I don't foresee them gaining any strength after today.

That's because you're not paying attention. Take note of the people who are there. The father of the "Alt-Right," Richard Spencer, Mr. MAGA3X himself and Cernovich's partner in crime right up until the election (until they had a falling out over his Nazi salutes), BakedAlaska.

You've got the Proud Boys, a group founded by whom? Gavin McInnes.

They're barely even trying to conceal this s#. Now they feel like they've got enough political capital to come out right in the open.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

yes

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Might want to read again, I was responding to another poster who said he was playing devil's advocate.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Ante, you know these guys were in the open before Trump. Don't be so dramatic. These schmucks are such a small % of the population it is not even funny. Looks like they were outnumbered 10-1 from what I have seen in videos if not more.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Sounded to me like an order. This better stop now. Like he's everybody's father or something.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Sounded to me like an order. This better stop now. Like he's everybody's father or something.

The word you're looking for is "leadership".

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Now even Fox is calling it an act of terrorism.

link   
a reply to: face23785

Retracted and my apologies...

link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

I see a guy driving on a PUBLIC street with people throwing things at his car BEFORE anything happened. Then he tried to 'escape' because of all the people attacking him.

Planned terror attack...

Guy had all the time in the world to reverse out of there or turn up another street. Instead he chose to drive a further 100 yards into the crowd mowing people down along the way, then reverse.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

You honestly don't think the scum were emboldened your not paying attention. It's picked up quite a bit.

And if your conservative your job is to reject it rather than let the libs define conservatism.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

An order? It should be. Calm the f down folks is what he should have said. Would that have been better?

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Any group is capable of having terrorists, murderers, rapists, molesters, cults, violent people... why do white Conservatives auto-turtle when a white right winger does a bad thing? We (lefties and libtards) know this person doesn't represent white Conservatives or right wingers in general.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

"on many sides"

I'm not even going to entertain mental gymnastics from this point on. Either address the truth, or address the protest and not the president.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: joshysway
Currently Trump is spewing a completely disconnected speech. He makes me sick.

Greatest speech ever during a clash of BLM Antifa fascist whitey haters and KKK fascist biggots who exist to hate.

Cerfew, arrest and prosecute, the laws of the land that these haters continually protest will be allowed to be executed by a DOJ that is not partial to any side like previously Obama's DOJ was on the side of BLM and would distribute injustices which only fomented hate and has led to today.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join