It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville VA Stuck Hosting (Arguably) Largest Hate Rally In Decades

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

No he didn't. Cops already said he did not. Stop spreading lies. It seems that is what a lot of you are doing.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

i know i'm worthless, do you?

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Now the alt right has a hero to rally around.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
One dead. Hardly being mentioned.

Hmm. People complained that Obama didn't all it specifically radical Islam.

It stands to reason - why isn't Trump calling it what it is? Domestic radical terrorism.

link   
a reply to: thesaneone

throwing crap at your car is not a life on line

edit on 12-8-2017 by homers1226 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: joshysway

Yeah. That war that was fought because land owners in the south were being over taxed and when the North came for their land they fought back. I know you probably learned it was about slavery but that is just to rile up the base.

A statue from a war 150 years ago should not trigger anyone but should reminds us not to allow it to happen again. You take that away and that lesson can never be taught again and is gone forever.

link   
a reply to: face23785

The word I'm looking for is patronizing. He does it a lot.
Leaders lead by example.

link   
It's funny how these future KKK wannabes are getting so upset that the statue of a traitor to America is being taken down. Why doesn't one of these die hard southerners volunteer to have the statute placed on their property? Of course this means they will have to move the car that's up on blocks and the pile of old tires but with that can do southern spirit they'll be able to get r done.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 11andrew34

I was suggesting that if your read between the lines.

However it should have been obvious. A town that voted 70 percent Clinton probably isn't as sure as you think about voting to change names, as dumb as it is without a vote.

Having racists kill people in town isn't going to help draw business.

What a mess.

link   
one killed, 19 injured ..
I do hope the creep spend a nice long time in prison!!!

l ink

link   
This is supposedly a pic of the dodge driver being arrested, plates still seem to be on the rear Driver Arrested

Again not sure if this is real, anyways its off this gentlemen's twitter page Twitter Page

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

You are not you know Ros you too can reach for the stars
you are not worthless to those around you
Oh who am I kidding eh? we all are

But how can we fix it? I see blame being thrown around but how can we make it better?.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
One dead. Hardly being mentioned.

Hmm. People complained that Obama didn't all it specifically radical Islam.

It stands to reason - why isn't Trump calling it what it is? Domestic radical terrorism.

He may be waiting until we know the actual details of the incident. Obama spoke early on a few of these issues, and was wrong, and made a fool of himself. If Trump doesn't issue a more detailed statement in the coming days, then he would deserve criticism.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: homers1226
a reply to: thesaneone

throwing crap at your car is not a life on line

Whether or not your life is on the line is entirely irrelevant and an appeal to emotion logical fallacy.

The terrorist in the cars life was not in danger. It was a clear attempt to cause destruction, and resulted in the loss of a life.

I don't give a # what color his partisan ice cream flavor is, it's sickening - and the fact that people are defending a murderer, blows my mind.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Fascism and nationalism are often close cousins.

Your nationalism is your personal choice. However, most nationalists are connected to supremacy fairly closely in politics .

America is an idea which is adaptable. Nationalism proclaims let's stay the same not have a free market we know best.

I am a human.

Nationalism globalism. Its all brainwashed greed Imo.

I have been a craftsman for nearly 30 years. America doesn't give a cap about me.

edit on 12-8-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: dawnstar

why spend the money

fry him and get it over with quick

link   

originally posted by: joshysway
If we get anything from today, that can be done right away, is removal of the second place Confederate trophies around the country still there.

Never.

It is part of history.

History is there to learn form lest it be repeated.

What you propose is no different than the Hitler Nazi's erasing their history to rewrite an Aryan dominant one. Do you see the irony?

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Yeah. That war that was fought because land owners in the south were being over taxed and when the North came for their land they fought back. I know you probably learned it was about slavery but that is just to rile up the base.

Read the cornerstone speech by the Confederate VP and you will learn that it was about slavery.

link   
white racist nationalist running over and murdering antiracist whites. do white lives matter ?. whats the weak excuse now. white men are the biggest terrorist threat to america and the world.

link   
Have any of you ever been in a riot or a situation where you were as scared as the people driving in their cars could be? I was. I was in my early 20's in 1996 there was a race riot in South St Pete because of a youth who was shot by police. I was driving a co-worker home and at this time there was no internet or phones. We inadvertently drove into it and were surrounded.My car was kicked, rocked, I had a piece of a cinder block thrown threw my back window as well as a bullet hole in my trunk lid. I know for a FACT I hit at least one person when I floored it through the crowd and it dented my drivers side fender. It was fight or flight and I survived.

en.wikipedia.org...

I am staying judgement till I have all the facts. On purpose, fry him. Accident? Stay out of the street.
edit on 08pm31pmf0000002017-08-12T15:15:04-05:000304 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join