It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now Come On All of You Big Strong Men

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

The US acting alone because of his "talk" would be a mistake.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Read all the rantings. Remember, we only win when we have allies. I don't see any allies with "brave men" these days.

North Korea, on the other hand, knows China, Russia and any of their "friends" really want to take the arrogant USA down Just looking for a reason.

At present, we have no power with treaties etc with any power. We are lone, hated, and apparently not necessarily prepared, wolves.

Time to beef up diplomacy with countries with some might whether we like them or they are politically correct for not.

What we lack, sad to say, is diplomacy and statesmanship. That's where to begin. Our military leaders should not be leading this-they should follow orders. That's where we have truly made our mistakes in this country-we are ass backwards.
Our voted politicians should be making policy-not the military. Until we can straighten out our own mess of a government, we are doomed eventually. The military just wants to do what they "think" is their job-they don't realize yet they are antiquated. The politicians are too busy making themselves money-so forget that.

If we continue to lack true leadership and squabble over minute silly "king of the hill" positions, our previous allies will continue to form allegiances and eventually just take us over; and we'll deserve it-and they won't need bombs or troops-just kill us with our own obsession with economics.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I'm not remotely sure how you got any of that from my post unless you're functionally illiterate and had your neighbors 4 year old read it to you. I'm simply pointing out that I've already "been there, done that" and you seem to have it in your head that simply annihilation of NK is the most prudent course of action despite the fact that it WILL cost tens of millions of civilian casualties and probably won't even get Kim who will be hiding in a much nicer hole than Saddam was. You have zero forethought on this aside from "let's get him 'cause it's the most 'Murican thing to do and is SO Uber patriotic to think that way".

I'm not "crying" about Kim or his regime. I'm concerned about friends I have who still serve and will be wiped out in the counter strike they you don't think will occur, but most assuredly will. So if my concern for people who are actually sitting their with their lives on the line is what you consider disdain for America then you need counseling for your problems because they are severe and require help that people on ATSarent able to provide you. You're the one with the disdain for America. Maybe you should take off the tinfoil and stop wiping yourself with it and look at the facts instead of thumping your chest and talking tough from your keyboard. Again, if you're that patriotic, why aren't you over in NK right now doing your part to stop him? Nope... you're just another coward waiting for someone else to fight our battles for you over an imaginary threat. I've already willingly served my country and have paid the price for that many times over. Meanwhile, you want to condemn countless American lives, Korean civillian lives Japanese lives and many more. You sir are the one with disdain but you're so caught up in projecting power from the safety of your home as if you actually have some power to project. You're the worst kind of coward, a foolish one who dwells in a valley of willful ignorance.

There is nothing at all of any value that is worth preemptively assaulting a foreign nation with nuclear weapons. Being prudent and rational isn't an act of disdain regardless of what you think of me. I personally know what the outcome will be, how the world will view us and what young, foolish kids who enlisted so that they could use the GI Bill to pay for an education they will never receive will get in return for their naïveté.

Do you not get it? 10's of millions of innocent civilian lives. 100's of thousands of Americans. And you can watch it online from the safety of your home cheering like an idiot. But I'm the one with disdain for America? Get a grip and get a clue. If you want to be angry at someone, call out Emperor Cheetoh. They could have eliminated Lil Kim on 4 July, 2017 while watching him go over trajectory charts for the missile the NK's launched that day. Maybe pick up a history book and see what the resolve of the N. Korean people really looks like when they had control of nearly the entire Korean Peninsula in 1952. This isn't going to be anything like Iraq was. If you think TGRU were radicalized by what we did in '03, that's nothin compared to what will happen in NK. In 3 years my son will have to register for Selective Service and if there were a preemptive nuclear strike on Korea it will involve a large coalition just like in Iraq. Only this time it will be against the US.you just don't get it. Or worse, you just don't care. Your ideal course of action will affect generations of people across the globe militarily, economically and environmentally. And you think it's the perfect solution.

So I ask you once again, when are you heading over to Korea to try to do something about all of this? Or are you just going to talk the tough guy routine from the safety of ATS while my friends and put children do your dirty work for you?
If so, you're nothing but a coward.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
While war is a ridiculous premise at this point, ignoring the problem won't make it go away. How many countries with the mindset of NK have gained access to nuclear weapons capable of striking the U.S.? The harsher sanctions is the right first step, we'll see how it goes.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
Remember ... that South Korea is now under Communist Leadership that emerged from a dubious impeachment of a goofball namesake from yesteryear. Things would be FAR different had Park, Geun Hye held on to leadership until the end of her term.

originally posted by: peter vlar
And if you preemptively strike another nation that hasn't attacked us first, you are committing war crimes. You are advocating for war crimes from the safety of your laptop pulpit.

You're not keeping up Petey-Pete. Kim, Jong-Un nullified the armistice and President Trump can legally fire the next shots directly into North Korea, China and Russia (though Russia's doubtful for cause) whenever the urge takes him. How's that for Law?

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
a reply to: DBCowboy
Remember ... that South Korea is now under Communist Leadership that emerged from a dubious impeachment of a goofball namesake from yesteryear. Things would be FAR different had Park, Geun Hye held on to leadership until the end of her term.

originally posted by: peter vlar
And if you preemptively strike another nation that hasn't attacked us first, you are committing war crimes. You are advocating for war crimes from the safety of your laptop pulpit.

You're not keeping up Petey-Pete. Kim, Jong-Un nullified the armistice and President Trump can legally fire the next shots directly into North Korea, China and Russia (though Russia's doubtful for cause) whenever the urge takes him. How's that for Law?

I'm keeping up just fine. So if you want to split hairs, the US abrogated paragraph 13(d) of the armistice in 1956 when Eisenhower signed the order to place nuclear weapons on the Korean Peninsula in direct violation of the Armistice and then willfully violated it by placing nuclear armed Honest John missiles and 280mm atomic cannons were deployed to South Korea, a year later further violated the armistice by adding nuclear armed Matador cruise missiles with the range to reach China and the Soviet Union. And they didn't attack us then. Launching a nuclear strike now is a violation of international law and completely unnecessary. Who is the bigger aggressor again?

fas.org...

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
China will probably a neutral force, and is probably the only thing that stopping the North from going into full scale. I don't think China has any real interest in engaging in war other then protecting it own sovereignty, and China an American bussinesses are best buddies these days.

As for North Korea, maybe we will get lucky, he get paranoid, and lose his influence due to anxiety and will blow his own brains out.

Wouldn't that be the Devil's Luck.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You drunkpostin' bro?

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
North Korea. Bad, insane, dynastic dictatorship. No doubt.
With ICBMs. And nuclear devices. How accurate are the missiles? Who cares? Only fission weapons? Who cares? They gotta be stopped!

Somebodys gots to do something and soon. So, short of nuking the country we launch cruise missiles and stuff (sure taught Assad a thing or three!). Thing is, they have a lot of army and our friend, South Korea, is in for some bad #. So it's boots on the ground to push 'em back (way back). Again.

Is a volunteer army enough? All you big strong men registered? I understand you need to be.

I lucked out way back when. My lottery number was 364. What's yours?

All the big strong scientists need a leader to pull them from the darkness.

When will he awaken and lead them to victory so they can do their jobs?

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust
How many leaders has the CIA assassinated? A round number will do.

How many wars has the CIA prevented? A round number will do.

You registered, I take it.

First question...500,000?

Second question...zero

The CIA is for perpetual war...not EVER about preventing it.

They obey the overlord masters...but soon we shall free them.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteWingedMonolith

a reply to: WhiteWingedMonolith

Say it!

Phage, tears in eyes still from watching 2 youtube videos with people praying away tornados, then I visit this site and your thread is the first I see. We will do it.

Noone prays away tornados...they by accident stumble across the fact they simply WANT the tornado gone.

Praying is the biggest farce in Universe history...victory will be delayed FOREVER until this is madr clear.

But your soul and intentions are both clear.

So we are able to reveal the truth now..more everyday.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Well said. Defending the homeland is worthy. The wars we wage have nothing to do with defending our soil.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Remember "shock and awe" in Iraq.....how'd that work out for ya?

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The trillions in debt and more on the way is working out well also.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: mericks74
What do you think you're going to start a revolution here? Nothing happens. This is literally a content factory.

all it takes is one meme (dawkins description) to pass onto some other human that will take action .

One idea to activate one person who then activates more and revolutions of the world start in the mind

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Why should I care about South Korea? We went there, we lost, we need to let the best man take the whole island.

What island would that be? Asia?

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: MOMof3
Why should I care about South Korea? We went there, we lost, we need to let the best man take the whole island.

What island would that be? Asia?

I guess it isn't an island, but I mean all of it. The ME,Viet Nam,Korea. Why do we die and go broke for people and places most will never see. Someone will fire a Nuke off one day. We should be spending our time and money here for the inevitable.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Is this really you Phage??
something seems off.. lol
Apologies if so!

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I was registered with Selective Service at 18. I am now above the age of them taking me for anything.

But I was ready if I had to go while I was on the list.

Women should have to register too. Equal rights and everything. Only fair.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

How accurate are the missiles?

they kinda got hitting the ocean down to a tee, we must protect aquaman!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join