It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now Come On All of You Big Strong Men

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
CIA has received hundreds of billions of taxpayer dollars for decades. If they have not yet developed a way to get Kim Jong in a manner that makes it look like he died of an accident, random murder, or natural causes..I'd be terribly disappointed.
yep a JFK jr small plane accident -bet Lil Kim has about a half dozen body doubles.Actually i think if he partied for a few months with Dennis Rodman that would probably do it - / BTW my diminutive draft # was either 6 or 9 a big bummer.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: PsychicCroMag

originally posted by: carewemust
CIA has received hundreds of billions of taxpayer dollars for decades. If they have not yet developed a way to get Kim Jong in a manner that makes it look like he died of an accident, random murder, or natural causes..I'd be terribly disappointed.
yep a JFK jr small plane accident -bet Lil Kim has about a half dozen body doubles.Actually i think if he partied for a few months with Dennis Rodman that would probably do it - / BTW my diminutive draft # was either 6 or 9 a big bummer.

Unless lil Kim is a threat to a Clinton's bid for office like JFK Jr was born to have his star rise and shine brighter than Hillary's, it is not a comparison.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Precision laser weapons in orbit. The kind the navy uses.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Exactly.... no way China is going to let him do anything in their backyard or against their #1 market for consumer goods.

There is no scenario where he survives a war, sooner or later he will push it where the Chinese will remove him themselves. But I'd imagine it will be all nice and tidy with the US taking the blame somewhat.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Kim is a barking dog, always has been - shut the window or get rid of the dog, those are the only two options.
Damn hippies...

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Your thread prompted this song into my head .

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I have a solution to the NK problem, make a hologram of the great dear leader Kim Il Sung appear to the people of NK and advise them that his son has lost his way and is making mistakes and that the people should revolt

they would listen to the ghost of the dead leader for sure

plus its a test for project blue beam or whatever its called

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Have we nuked them yet? Because sanctions are a long ways off from nuking. Trump isn't a warlord. But maybe you want him to be?

BTW, they have responded with a "savage physical attack on the US". Did I make this up? And I'm sure Japan is feeling rather safe. NOT.

Donald Trump has savaged Japan, one of America's closest allies, stating that if the US is attacked, all Japan would do is "sit home and watch Sony television".

He expressed his frustration that the US is bound by treaty to defend the Asian nation but that if the United States is attacked, the Japanese cannot help because of Article 9, which constitutionally forbids it to send armed forces overseas.

He said that it "could be necessary" for the US to walk away from the treaty, or at least threaten to do so.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

edit on 8-8-2017 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
If the military ever gets so desperate that I'm drafted, it means we're losing.

edit on 8-8-2017 by Junkheap because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I did 5 years in the Military...but I'd fight for this country outside of it too....just not for Hillary, Obama or any President from the surreptitiously deceptive left.
edit on 8-8-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Must be why we never win, with picky troops like you.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Thank you for your service, ignore the unscrupulous haters.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

I did 5 years in the Military...but I'd fight for this country outside of it too....just not for Hillary, Obama or any President from the surreptitiously deceptive left.

First thank you for your service. I am worried how politics can blind people to the point of detriment to others these days and your comment is a bit baffling to me. So you would let politics restrain you from defending our country and your fellow servicemen? Friend I respectfully implore you to examine your statement and not allow this left/right bs detach you from reality, or your fellow countrymen. I do understand the disdain for the left, and for the right for that matter at times, but please don't let it affect you this away. I am saying this with genuine concern and good will.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join