It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now Come On All of You Big Strong Men

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
North Korea. Bad, insane, dynastic dictatorship. No doubt.
With ICBMs. And nuclear devices. How accurate are the missiles? Who cares? Only fission weapons? Who cares? They gotta be stopped!

Somebodys gots to do something and soon. So, short of nuking the country we launch cruise missiles and stuff (sure taught Assad a thing or three!). Thing is, they have a lot of army and our friend, South Korea, is in for some bad #. So it's boots on the ground to push 'em back (way back). Again.

Is a volunteer army enough? All you big strong men registered? I understand you need to be.

I lucked out way back when. My lottery number was 364. What's yours?

edit on 8/5/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Phage....been thinkin boutcha. .....

Mine was 49 and off I went...my year, that one year was picked on.....my luck don't ya know it....

My one year had no school deferment, and the year before did....the year after my year had no draft

I just wanted everyone to know.....thankyou !!

And thanks for the video, man

]edit on 5-8-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-8-2017 by GBP/JPY because: Cozz

edit on 5-8-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-8-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-8-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

link   
What do you think you're going to start a revolution here? Nothing happens. This is literally a content factory.

link   
I was registered back in seventy three. I am far from in good shape anymore.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Ohai Phage. Long time no see.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I enlisted in the USAF....“Mors Ab Alto”

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
CIA has received hundreds of billions of taxpayer dollars for decades. If they have not yet developed a way to get Kim Jong in a manner that makes it look like he died of an accident, random murder, or natural causes..I'd be terribly disappointed.

+23 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
is this a hysterical liberal frantically posting after binge watching to much CNN?

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I have no urge to shoot someone, I have no compelling feeling to guard my country.

Call me unpatriotic, but I would never serve in the military. I would never alter my life to end another persons life to satisfy military endeavors. The military has never kept me safe, because I've never been under attack. The military isn't the reason I've never been under attack, it's the 2nd amendment.

If homeland USA ever comes under invasion, I'll become a soldier.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
How many leaders has the CIA assassinated? A round number will do.

How many wars has the CIA prevented? A round number will do.

You registered, I take it.

edit on 8/6/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

So, you can relate to what Joe sang?

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Probably, but I'm not sure what song you are referencing. Link it please?

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
North Korea. Bad, insane, dynastic dictatorship. No doubt.
With ICBMs. And nuclear devices. How accurate are the missiles? Who cares? Only fission weapons? Who cares? They gotta be stopped!

Somebodys gots to do something and soon. So, short of nuking the country we launch cruise missiles and stuff (sure taught Assad a thing or three!). Thing is, they have a lot of army and our friend, South Korea, is in for some bad #. So it's boots on the ground to push 'em back (way back). Again.

Is a volunteer army enough? All you big strong men registered? I understand you need to be.

I lucked out way back when. My lottery number was 364. What's yours?

Jesus Christ.

Break the missles apart before they reach here in the name of Jesus Christ.
edit on 6-8-2017 by WhiteWingedMonolith because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

I understand how age can reduce some cognitive capacity, but did you see the OP?

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: WhiteWingedMonolith

Say it!

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

a reply to: WhiteWingedMonolith

Say it!

Phage, tears in eyes still from watching 2 youtube videos with people praying away tornados, then I visit this site and your thread is the first I see. We will do it.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I know you'll all catch on but this place is a hamster wheel. Can we please just let it fall back to where people were posting pictures of cats, cartoon dragons, and assuaging one another's fears?

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

So, you can relate to what Joe sang?

The alternative to preemptively attacking Kim is to sanction him until he has nothing to lose and launches. When he launches he will simultaneously attack the south with artillery and probably lob a few at Japan for good measure. We may shoot the missiles coming at the US and Japan down, but his artillery will already have flattened S Korea's cities and ports and rails.

So not preemptively striking has a decidedly advantage to Kim doing the most damage with his artillery.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

You registered, I take it.

Yes..and I vote regularly, Phage. How about you?

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I'll probably never agree with you on politics. That said, this NK thing seems to be a problem regardless of which political "platform" one wishes to bow down to...

My ears perk up however, when the legendary Phage comes along and expresses concern. This issue is complicated, I have no honest clue what the long term solution is. It's an issue I am constantly torn on.

What is your solution, Phage? I'd honestly like to hear it.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join