It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ Documents Dump On Clinton Lynch Meeting Prove Media Collusion; FBI Lied

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: RazorV66

I can't wait to see what our Leftist "friends" come up with when they come in this thread and try deflecting.
"But but but Russia.....but but but Trump"

well we didn't have to wait long.

Watch them spin....
Like pinwheels only not pretty.

When Wa Po and The NYT want to they sure can break the law
and collude to hide the truth and mock the people.

Rags....

Please cite the collusion in the emails. I do not see it.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Looks like somebody was real worried and upset about what FoxNews was doing !!

DaaaaHaHaHa

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I'd be thrilled if the Department of Justice started going after the liberal media outlets and reporters.

For what?

Really?

For what?

What laws did any reporter break? Is it against the law to use the first amendment?

Is it against the law to not publish something?

Don't think so.

Is it against the law to not mention things when reporting?

Nope.

What law was broken?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

The WaPo and NYT worked with the government to dampen down the meeting. The local media who was at the airport were threatened and told they could not record what was going on.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Touch a nerve did I?

I like how you called the members useful idiots, best part is that anyone can see your agenda, who else has 133 threads in the mudpit against Trump?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

The WaPo and NYT worked with the government to dampen down the meeting. The local media who was at the airport were threatened and told they could not record what was going on.

I keep seeing this alleged WaPo and NYT collusion claimed.

I do not see it in the emails that I have read.

Please cite it. Which email? Which paragraph(s)?
edit on 16Fri, 04 Aug 2017 16:20:37 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago8 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I am sure it involves an ungodly amount of money laundering, fraud, abuse of power, and outright criminality of the worst kind. Maybe it is so big, if it all came out at once, it would risk complete pitchfork-style civil unrest.

I find the MSM media's hypocrisy just appalling.

Then we have organizations like Correct The Record and
Share Blue who troll the country with baseless SJW complaints
and enmasse online shilling. They just don't want the people
to have a voice, because they are intolerant and afraid of
what that might mean for the country moving forward.

As we speak Sessions is pulling the plug on a 3,000,000 slush fund!

Can't wait to see the flood of tears!

edit on 4-8-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Oh no

read closer

they were asking for story "guidance" because the "news" was moving faster than the script writers could type

the underground comm systems were too slow to stop the "secrecy"

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TacSite18

Several conflicts of interest are apparent.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Did you even read the op?

REPORT: Lynch Colluded with WaPo, NYTimes to Bury Tarmac Meeting Story

The documents, part of a hundred-page document dump by the DOJ, appear to show reporters from the Washington Post working with the Clinton campaign as well as Loretta Lynch’s office to tamp-down stories relating to the former Attorney General’s infamous meeting with Bill Clinton. The WaPo journalist, speaking of the tarmac meeting, told DOJ officials “I’m hoping to put it to rest.” A reporter from the New York Times made similar statements, saying he was being “pressed into service” and was forced to cover the story.

Further emails show that the FBI stonewalled; wile the DOJ worked
with the media to bury the story.

A “chain of emails” between DOJ officials show their involvement in trying to spin the story in a favorable light to both Clinton and Lynch, with one senior aide saying, “I also talked to the ABC producer, who noted that they aren’t interested, even if Fox runs with it.” “Looks like all or most [of the coverage] are FOX,” said another official. The newly released documents not only provide more evidence that the DOJ and Clinton campaign were working with the mainstream media to bury the story, but also show Comey’s FBI stonewalled investigators who were seeking information regarding the www.hannity.com...

Shocking emails
media.aclj.org...

media.aclj.org...

media.aclj.org...

media.aclj.org...

media.aclj.org...

media.aclj.org...

media.aclj.org...

aclj.org...

Parts in bold are by me.
edit on 4-8-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
1st quarter score summary:

(R)s 28

(D)s 3

3 more quarters to go folks until Nov 2018

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Trump won 46% of the vote overall.

He (barely) won with a razor thin margin (less than 2%) in four states, MI, PA, WI, FL.

That razor thin margin is what gave him the Presidency in the Electoral College.

His Electoral vote totals are lower than any President's of the modern era except GW Bush.

These ... are simply facts.

He did not have anything approaching a "mandate" and he did not have a "great victory."

The suggestion that 55% of Americans don't matter because they "live on the coasts" is simply absurd and, not to put too fine an edge on it, anti-American.

Based on what we know now, Trump won the election fair and square. But for god's sake, any of you that still understand what honesty is ... don't pretend he won big or speaks for "all Americans."

Ah well for a minute You had me.
Glad to know your not an election denier!

Hillary lost, obviously your upset.

Here, have some tissue...

Now now, you still have 2024 to look forward to.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Who threatened the local media? If they were threatend into silece, how do you know?

Sources?

It is this hyperbole - maybe a guess?

It's ok if it is a guess - this is a site to discuss conspircy.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: introvert

Oh no

read closer

they were asking for story "guidance" because the "news" was moving faster than the script writers could type

the underground comm systems were too slow to stop the "secrecy"

You used that term in quotes because you know it can be used in a few capacities.

Guidance can also be used in a sense of asking for someone to provide clarification or information in order to better understand something.
edit on 4-8-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Where are you getting 55% of Americans?

Contrary to the lies pushed by the left, Clinton did not win a majority in the popular vote. Never mind the fact we dont use a national popular vote.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Wow that's really quite sad. Weak dodge? You can't even be bothered to read the emails yourself so you keep going back to the trough for the slop from Hannity.

Please look at the emails you linked and provide the text that proves what you are repeating or admit that you just repeat whatever Hannity and staff tell you is reality.

Nothing you linked contains a request for any outlet not to publish nor is there any agreement from any reporter to honor the non-existent request.

In fact, it doesn't even say that in the Hannity garbage piece. You took the spin and expanded on it and I'm willing to bet that given your failure to produce more than the barest, seven word, out-of-context excerpt from Hannity's site — you did it without even reading the emails.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Did you even read the op?

REPORT: Lynch Colluded with WaPo, NYTimes to Bury Tarmac Meeting Story

The documents, part of a hundred-page document dump by the DOJ, appear to show reporters from the Washington Post working with the Clinton campaign as well as Loretta Lynch’s office to tamp-down stories relating to the former Attorney General’s infamous meeting with Bill Clinton. The WaPo journalist, speaking of the tarmac meeting, told DOJ officials “I’m hoping to put it to rest.” A reporter from the New York Times made similar statements, saying he was being “pressed into service” and was forced to cover the story.

Further emails show that the FBI stonewalled; wile the DOJ worked
with the media to bury the story.

A “chain of emails” between DOJ officials show their involvement in trying to spin the story in a favorable light to both Clinton and Lynch, with one senior aide saying, “I also talked to the ABC producer, who noted that they aren’t interested, even if Fox runs with it.” “Looks like all or most [of the coverage] are FOX,” said another official. The newly released documents not only provide more evidence that the DOJ and Clinton campaign were working with the mainstream media to bury the story, but also show Comey’s FBI stonewalled investigators who were seeking information regarding the www.hannity.com...

Shocking emails
media.aclj.org...

media.aclj.org...

media.aclj.org...

media.aclj.org...

media.aclj.org...

media.aclj.org...

media.aclj.org...

aclj.org...

Parts in bold are by me.

Uh, yeah, I read the OP.

The OP is an article on Hannity. It claims things from emails, such as the ones linked here.

I do not see the collusion alleged in the article in the emails provided that the article says is the basis for this allegation.

You are aware that articles on the internet may distort things, no?

Let me bold this for you, then: where in the actual emails is this collusion?
edit on 16Fri, 04 Aug 2017 16:31:02 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago8 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TacSite18

Is there any chance you can actually do research on your own?

Reporter: FBI Ordered 'No Photos, No Cell Phones' of Lynch-Clinton Meeting

The reporter who acted on a tip to go to Sky Harbor International Airport and witnessed the Loretta Lynch-Bill Clinton clandestine meeting said the FBI agents there ordered "no photos, no picture, no cell phones."

Christopher Sign told Fox News' Bill O'Reilly on Thursday that the attorney general's plane landed on time while the former president and his entourage were running late.
"The former president than steps into her plane. They then speak for 30 minutes privately," Sign, a morning anchor for KNXV-TV ABC 15 said on "The O'Reilly Factor."

"The FBI there on the tarmac instructing everybody around, 'No photos, no pictures, no cell phones.' He then gets off the plane, gets on his own plane, he departs, she continues on with her planned visit."

click link for rest of article.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Apparently not if you are asking for where the collusion is at. So now its not enough that the NYT and WaPo stated they would damp down the story. You ignore that and want the emails?

Apparently denial just aint a river in Egypt.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Yes, Jay Sekulow is one of the lawyers on Trump's legal team. Well, that's neat. Oh well, that won't give this bunch any pause — in fact, that might just elevate it to the level of gospel.

You seem to have a real problem dealing with facts.

The documents came from the DOJ.

Spin spin spin, that's all ya got?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join