It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ Documents Dump On Clinton Lynch Meeting Prove Media Collusion; FBI Lied

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: growler
a reply to: Jonjonj

One would have to be a complete moron to think that Trump came to power with the objective of destroying the media in the hope of instituting some kind of right-wing caliphate.

declaring himself on tape bragging of rape as fake news and the media that carried the story as untrustworthy while, as has been proven he pushed the seth rich lie and told people to view fox, breitbart and infowars as bastions of truth.

in no way is he pressing people to trust far right sources...

ffs

Nothing you just typed made sense. Read it again and understand the difference between before and after and hell I dunno, true and false?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: burntheships

I read every email you linked.

I didn't see anything in any of them that remotely substantiated the title of this thread. And we're now three pages and 20 flags....

Again, you seem to be dodging the content of the emails.
And not to mention your intolerance of other people opinions!

1. Comey testified that Lynch could not be trusted to have
impartiality. He used words like nauseous, sick, improper,
uncomfortable. Of course, by now we all know that he
agreed to fix the situation, calling it a "matter" just as he
was told to do.

Then he was fired for his incompetence and refusal to
follow procedures.

During his corrupt stay at The FBI, this records request
was blocked with a lie stating no records existed!

The the FBI worked to collude with Lynch's DOJ
to keep the media from printing the story.

edit on 4-8-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Collusion by whom? What about the contents are illegal or even unethical? And "election fraud?" Did you just have a psychotic break as you were composing the post?

It's public affairs people doing their jobs. Collecting media coverage and sharing it with one another and their boss.

Here, let me try out this strategy of yours:

whitehouse.gov

COLLUSION! ILLEGAL! CORRUPTION! TREASON! ELECTION FRAUD!

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: Greven

Please cite the collusion in the emails. I do not see it.

Right here!

media.aclj.org...

This was collusion, illegal and it was part of election fraud!

This is an email which is literally just listing the news about the story.

Where in the email is the collusion? Why are people unwilling to back the claims with proof?

Furthermore, you quoted this:
Here's another problem - the article twisting what the emails say:

REPORT: Lynch Colluded with WaPo, NYTimes to Bury Tarmac Meeting Story

The documents, part of a hundred-page document dump by the DOJ, appear to show reporters from the Washington Post working with the Clinton campaign as well as Loretta Lynch’s office to tamp-down stories relating to the former Attorney General’s infamous meeting with Bill Clinton. The WaPo journalist, speaking of the tarmac meeting, told DOJ officials “I’m hoping to put it to rest.” A reporter from the New York Times made similar statements, saying he was being “pressed into service” and was forced to cover the story.

This is the "pressed into service" email mentioned above:

Hi Melanie,
I'm a White House correspondent at the NYT, and I've been pressed into service to write about the questions being raised by the Attorney General's meeting with Bill Clinton. Could you let me know what DoJ and the AG have said specifically about this meeting, and whether she believes it constitutes a conflict of interest, given the ongoing email investigation?

Please explain how an email asking a pretty tough question about conflict of interest an email colluding to bury a story?

Even further, here's the WaPo email, which sounds more nefarious at first glance:

Hey Melanie (Newman) and Kevin (Lewis)-

Any chance one of you could give mea call for another, hopefully quick, conversation on this AG-Clinton meeting? My editors are still pretty interested in it, and I'm hoping I can put it to rest by answering just a few more questions about how the meeting came about - who approached who, and how did they realize they were in the same place?

Many thanks,
Matt Zapotosky | The Washington Post

However... that is a conditional remark - he wants to answer more tough questions.

Apparently the editors at WaPo still certainly have interest in the story. There's also the matter of this being written on Thursday June 30, 2016, when he had already published a story about it on June 29th: Attorney general meets with former president Clinton amid politically charged investigation into his wife’s email.

Within that story, is this little blurb:

A Justice Department spokeswoman provided transcripts of Lynch’s comments on the matter at public news conferences but declined to comment further.

You see this in the email exchange:

(from Melanie Newman)
It would be much appreciated if you removed the "spox did not return calls for comment"

He did update the story slightly in response:

(from Matt Zapotosky)
I updated the last graph to take that out, reflect that you willingly provided transcripts and added a bit about career prosecutors. Thanks for reaching out - next time I'll get at you diretly. Again, just figured since Kevin was with her and operating three hors earlier than us he'd be better in this case.

The article in the OP is literally disinformation, citing sources that do not say what it claims, and you're going around parroting them without questioning them or apparently even bothering to read them.

This ABOVE TOP SECRET! DENY IGNORANCE! Please! For the love of God!
edit on 17Fri, 04 Aug 2017 17:17:21 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago8 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Collusion by whom?

Loretta Lynch, The FBI and The DOJ!

She admitted herself afterwards the meeting was wrong,
once the story escaped control.

Then Comey admitted under oath that she was unethical.

"No phones, no pictures"

Your blind and intentionally so.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

LOL

They had trouble containing the election damage.

This one got the best of them.

And there was nobody sending them messages (yet) to tell them what to write and "report".

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

LOL

They had trouble containing the election damage.

This one got the best of them.

And there was nobody sending them messages (yet) to tell them what to write and "report".

Somehow, I think this is the most nonsensical post I've ever seen from you.

Please elaborate.
edit on 17Fri, 04 Aug 2017 17:23:35 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago8 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

LOL

Clinical Jealousy strikes again !!

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

The secret service is responsible for Bill Clinton, not Loretta Lynch. Her security detail is provided by the FBI.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Yes - the one reporter who was tipped off to the meeting and who was present.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Wow ... too many silly comments here to respond individually to, even if I wanted to.

I addressed blatant disinfo with my tangential claim stating clearly that Trump won with only 46% of the vote (and razor thin margins in four swing states) and the only reason to mention it again speaks to the ludicrous cult-of-personality on display here. The popular vote is the vote of the People of the United States, and it is a simple fact that 54% of those People who voted in the 2016 Election DID NOT VOTE FOR DONALD TRUMP. Get over it.

Citations were provided for those claims. As someone said above, read the links.

The more this kind of ridiculous nonsense gets air time with you folks, the more desperate you look. Honestly. If so many of you are completely ignorant of the way things work, the FBI (and DOJ) have individuals who are the official Press Contacts for the Bureau and the Department.

It's amazing that some of the folks here who can so easily deny the clear fact that the White House collaborated with Fox News on the Seth Rich nonsense are so utterly DESPERATE to try to make something out of normal communications with the Press.

Sad really. Pathetic.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I really don't think you understand the election
was over in November. Trump,won handily.

Is there anything worse than a loser who won't leave the stage?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

It's amazing that some of the folks here who can so easily deny the clear fact that the White House collaborated with Fox News on the Seth Rich nonsense are so utterly DESPERATE to try to make something out of normal communications with the Press.

Clear fact? - you are confused again.
That was a claim not backed up with any documentation.

Here, on the other hand, we have more documented evidence to add to the wikileaks documents, to prove that the Obama administration and the Clinton campaign were working with the liberal media to deceive the people in an attempt to influence the election.
edit on 4/8/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
LOL.

I've provided REFERENCES for my claims, which are easily clickable and immediately identifiable.

It's just facts. Not this sad, desperate attempt to make something out of nothing.

These emails document communications between the one or two members of the press (which you guys are foolishly trying to conflate to "The Washington Post" or "The New York Times" ... and anyone with even a quarter of a brain can see that this is nothing more than normal communications.

How unlike the direct efforts between Fox News and the White House to spin up the farcical tale of Seth Rich's "murder."

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Your reference for your "clear fact" that the President worked with Fox on their story was based on a comment by a journalist who said he was joking, and no documented evidence at all. In other words it is not a clear fact - and you were mistaken.

Once again, in this case, we have documents that show collusion between the left wing media and the Obama administration.
edit on 4/8/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
LOL ... right right.

Polls are only valid when they favor Trump.

Media is only trustworthy when it kisses his behind.

How disappointing so many of you have fallen under this delusion.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Another thing to consider with your complaints:
These were emails that show a cover up of a crime.

Seth Rich was murdered, That is a fact.
Also a crime...and another cover up.

We may yet get more emails, you just don't know.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Look OUT !

They have sent in the big guns !!

Blue Ribbons on order.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

While I can't say I am really shocked,
I can say the rule of law during The Obama era
was subverted for political gain by the Democratic Party.

True, and the dems STILL lost the election immediately following Mr. Constitutional lawyer's reign, where they thought they were set up to hold the WH for elections to come. And they definitely WERE set up, as we've found out over the last year. But man, they b-l-e-w it!!

Talk about incompetence!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Sure, sure ... and Hillary Clinton was going to be indicted a year ago.

... and Susan Rice was going to be in jail by now (instead of having her security clearance extended) LOL...

Obama was going to be impeached ... Loretta Lynch and Jim Comey drawn and quartered ...

... and the stupidest one of all ... Trump was going to Make America Great Again ...

Sadly, none of those are true.

The predictions some of you keep hoping for just keep failing through. That's because they're based in FANTASIES.

Like this nonsense in these emails.

Think for JUST A MINUTE ... if the current DOJ had evidence of collaboration with the Obama Administration and the Press, it would have been SHRIEKED from the highest floor of Trump Tower.

Wise up.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join