It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ Documents Dump On Clinton Lynch Meeting Prove Media Collusion; FBI Lied

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So you read all of the emails?

And you think this is ok? All good?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Hold the front page: "Political machine successfully thwarts media with help of inside collaborators" - shock exclusive!

Grubby it may be, but it's not obstruction of justice, is it.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

The American People will see through any dishonest efforts to usurp the presidency from the man we elected.

Trump supporters can't see through Trump. Please stop talking as though your opinion is that of "Americans" as a whole. Your cult leader's base is shrinking by the day and it was never near a majority.

The D.C. swampers and so-called coastal elitists are angry that they don't rule the roost anymore.

Case in point. Donald Trump is in fact, a coastal elite who couldn't wait to get into the swamp and he's been swimming there ever since.

They are angry that this successful outsider who knows who and what these "insiders" really are, may be about to expose it all!

He's no outsider and he should know, he's been hanging out at fundraisers, cocktail parties and backrooms with them his entire adult life. The only thing that has changed is now he's finally the one in office and he's convinced a lot of gullible people that he's cleaning up corruption.

Their cushy little games of tit for tat and the cocktail parties where the Big Press rub shoulders with D.C. regulars and Hollywood donors is about to be exposed for what they really are...swampscum that have zero respect for regular American taxpayers and hardworking white and blue collar workers.

That's what you really believe? That at 70, Donald Trump underwent some great metamorphosis and now he and his band of Goldman Sachs VIPs, Hollywood producers, sketchy CIA-funded advisors, billionaire buddies and assorted cronies are going to "drain the swamp" they all swim in?

Oh good grief. Now I actually feel sorry for you.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Of course he didn't, just another deep state actor wannabe.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Case in point. Donald Trump is in fact, a coastal elite who couldn't wait to get into the swamp and he's been swimming there ever since. 

Please reconcile this with the political reality right now.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I think you guys are going full retard here.

Settle down. This isn't a big fricken deal.

No deep state shadows to wet your panties over.

is that the days talking points?

Somehow I knew you would have nothing intelligent to
say, and that personal insults would be your only shield.

Even the lyin FBI did better.

“[The] FBI replied to our legal demands that ‘No records responsive to your request were located,’ said the ACLJ.

www.hannity.com...

I suppose you forgot about The FBI Comey who,was fired from his job
by the President of The United States, and Comeys admission that
Lynch made him sick?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I read every email you linked.

I didn't see anything in any of them that remotely substantiated the title of this thread. And we're now three pages and 20 flags in and not one of you can point to something specific in the emails and articulate how it adds up to the absurdly spun propaganda that was foisted on you by Trump's lawyer and fake news Trump shill, Sean Hannity.

There's more evidence of impropriety and a lack of ethics in the last nine words above then in your thread and everything that was linked.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Well said.ty .star.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Just a note to all those on the left who don't see anything wrong with this, a precedent is being set here, be #ing ware.

Only Republicans can be held accountable!
Most Democrats are ok with Facism, and corruption.
They think that this gives them immunity!

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Trump won 46% of the vote overall.

He (barely) won with a razor thin margin (less than 2%) in four states, MI, PA, WI, FL.

That razor thin margin is what gave him the Presidency in the Electoral College.

His Electoral vote totals are lower than any President's of the modern era except GW Bush.

These ... are simply facts.

He did not have anything approaching a "mandate" and he did not have a "great victory."

The suggestion that 55% of Americans don't matter because they "live on the coasts" is simply absurd and, not to put too fine an edge on it, anti-American.

Based on what we know now, Trump won the election fair and square. But for god's sake, any of you that still understand what honesty is ... don't pretend he won big or speaks for "all Americans."

Swing State Margins -
Washington Post

2016 Presidential Election Results USAelectionatlas.org

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

is that the days talking points? Somehow I knew you would have nothing intelligent to say, and that personal insults would be your only shield. Even the lyin FBI did better.

Just calling it how I see it. You cannot provide any clear evidence of what you claim and now you guys are resorting to nutty conspiracy.

Even the lyin FBI did better.

It appears that many of the emails in this case were sent just before the FOIA request. In fact, that what they said.

On July 1, 2016 – just days before our FOIA request – a DOJ email chain under the subject line, “FBI just called,” indicates that the “FBI . . . is looking for guidance” in responding to media inquiries about news reports that the FBI had prevented the press from taking pictures of the Clinton Lynch meeting.

ACLJ gave them 20 days to respond. So how often to those email records have to be archived and how often are they sent to the archive authority?

The FBI may not have been lying, given the timeline provided.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

We got a problem.

If people break the law and nothing happens to correct it:

They leave no option within the law to remedy the situation.

Barbarism rises.

Promlem is solved.

Ashes are left.

edit on 8 4 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

It's like you don't even read the things you post. This excerpt from *wherever* is completely baseless spin:

You seem to be aimlessly drifting from one incoherent
Post to another. Your reading comprehension ok?
Although you are entitled to your uninformed and baseless opinions.

Obviously you won't be reading about this in The NYT
And WA Po.

That's not at all what it shows. It shows a WaPo contacting the press officer at the FBI's OPA and asking questions. You do realize that people in that job... field questions from the press?

Again, a weak dodge but I'll address it anyways.

Wa Po, NYT and ABC cooperated with the don't publish please.

“Looks like all or most [of the coverage] are FOX,” said another official.

www.hannity.com...

edit on 4-8-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-8-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Just a note to all those on the left who don't see anything wrong with this, a precedent is being set here, be #ing ware.

Only Republicans can be held accountable!
Most Democrats are ok with Facism, and corruption.
They think that this gives them immunity!

No one knows the future, but the future is black.

Liberals are burning any and every bridge, destroying friendships lifelong forged, for what?

They always used to accept that politics went in circles. By they I mean people in general but politicians in particular.

I mentioned some time ago that the Democrats made huge promises, given they were guaranteed the presidency, that they suddenly can not repay.

There is no other reason for this.

Someone has a deadline.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

In fact, I did read every email that was linked from the op. You must have done so too, right? I'll challenge you to put or shut up as I have with what? 3 or 4 others in this very thread.

Please point to specific contents in any of the linked emails that substantiates allegations made in the title/OP of this thread.

You can be the one. You can succeed where all the other useful idiots failed.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
No more evidence is needed that the liberal media were colluding with Obama's administration and the Clinton campaign during the election to try and influence the outcome.

The question remains what will be done about it.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Breaking: an FOIA records release of hundreds of pages on
Loretta Lynch's Tarmac meeting with Former President
Bill Clinton reveal shocking details of internal DOJ and FBI
collusion; and with the New York Times and Washington Post.

During the time in which then Secretary Clinton was under
Criminal investigation by The FBI, they outright lied in order
to keep these documents from being released.

REPORT: Lynch Colluded with WaPo, NYTimes to Bury Tarmac Meeting Story

The documents, part of a hundred-page document dump by the DOJ, appear to show reporters from the Washington Post working with the Clinton campaign as well as Loretta Lynch’s office to tamp-down stories relating to the former Attorney General’s infamous meeting with Bill Clinton. The WaPo journalist, speaking of the tarmac meeting, told DOJ officials “I’m hoping to put it to rest.” A reporter from the New York Times made similar statements, saying he was being “pressed into service” and was forced to cover the story.

Further emails show that the FBI stonewalled; wile the DOJ worked
with the media to bury the story.

A “chain of emails” between DOJ officials show their involvement in trying to spin the story in a favorable light to both Clinton and Lynch, with one senior aide saying, “I also talked to the ABC producer, who noted that they aren’t interested, even if Fox runs with it.” “Looks like all or most [of the coverage] are FOX,” said another official. The newly released documents not only provide more evidence that the DOJ and Clinton campaign were working with the mainstream media to bury the story, but also show Comey’s FBI stonewalled investigators who were seeking information regarding the www.hannity.com...

Shocking emails
media.aclj.org...

media.aclj.org...

media.aclj.org...

media.aclj.org...

media.aclj.org...

media.aclj.org...

media.aclj.org...

aclj.org...

While I can't say I am really shocked,
I can say the rule of law during The Obama era
was subverted for political gain by the Democratic Party.

The Congressional Committees are not unbiased,
and are not adequate, there needs to be an Independent Counel
appointed now to fully investigate and prosecute those involved here!

"Just call it a matter"

Comey has already testified, here are the goods.
What is the hold up?

Will the DOJ step up to the task?

I've read your links and do not see what the articles claim the emails say.

Please cite/quote where in emails you link or others you have not that back up the claims posed in this OP.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I stand by every single word I posted.

Donald Trump may be a New York billionaire businessman, and he may have gotten to know lots of politicians over the years. Let's face it. He admitted to donating to "all of them".

But, he is not like them. He "knows" what has been going on. (Remember the way he was treated at the 2011 Press Corps Dinner? Nope. Donald Trump is not one of them.)

(As a side note: Obama knew that he "knew", too. That's why Trump Tower was "tapped". Political espionage.)

I sincerely believe he is working for the American People, and I truly believe he is disgusted by the swamp of D.C. players that take take take, waste waste waste, and who have disdain for regular hard-working men and women that pay taxes while they abuse us.

edit on 4-8-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-8-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Oh Yeah.

Seems the classified stuff is what we can't "read".

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
No more evidence is needed that the liberal media were colluding with Obama's administration and the Clinton campaign during the election to try and influence the outcome.

The question remains what will be done about it.

What will be done about it.

Can we call the media Russia, just to save bothering inventing another name?

I mean collusion, influence...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join