It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ Documents Dump On Clinton Lynch Meeting Prove Media Collusion; FBI Lied

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+46 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Breaking: an FOIA records release of hundreds of pages on
Loretta Lynch's Tarmac meeting with Former President
Bill Clinton reveal shocking details of internal DOJ and FBI
collusion; and with the New York Times and Washington Post.

During the time in which then Secretary Clinton was under
Criminal investigation by The FBI, they outright lied in order
to keep these documents from being released.

REPORT: Lynch Colluded with WaPo, NYTimes to Bury Tarmac Meeting Story

The documents, part of a hundred-page document dump by the DOJ, appear to show reporters from the Washington Post working with the Clinton campaign as well as Loretta Lynch’s office to tamp-down stories relating to the former Attorney General’s infamous meeting with Bill Clinton. The WaPo journalist, speaking of the tarmac meeting, told DOJ officials “I’m hoping to put it to rest.” A reporter from the New York Times made similar statements, saying he was being “pressed into service” and was forced to cover the story.

Further emails show that the FBI stonewalled; wile the DOJ worked
with the media to bury the story.

A “chain of emails” between DOJ officials show their involvement in trying to spin the story in a favorable light to both Clinton and Lynch, with one senior aide saying, “I also talked to the ABC producer, who noted that they aren’t interested, even if Fox runs with it.” “Looks like all or most [of the coverage] are FOX,” said another official. The newly released documents not only provide more evidence that the DOJ and Clinton campaign were working with the mainstream media to bury the story, but also show Comey’s FBI stonewalled investigators who were seeking information regarding the www.hannity.com...

Shocking emails
media.aclj.org...

media.aclj.org...

media.aclj.org...

media.aclj.org...

media.aclj.org...

media.aclj.org...

media.aclj.org...

aclj.org...

While I can't say I am really shocked,
I can say the rule of law during The Obama era
was subverted for political gain by the Democratic Party.

The Congressional Committees are not unbiased,
and are not adequate, there needs to be an Independent Counel
appointed now to fully investigate and prosecute those involved here!

"Just call it a matter"

Comey has already testified, here are the goods.
What is the hold up?

Will the DOJ step up to the task?

edit on 4-8-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I am absolutely not surprised but have yet to read the evidence.

Thanks for the update.

Just a thought, who actually is winning this 4d chess game?

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Why, I am shocked and appalled to see that most of the major news media outlets work hand in hand with the government.... when it suits their agenda.

Isn't that how it works in a fascist system?

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Well let's see how this gets buried and mis-directed.

And again, it took a lawsuit to get the info.

I think the last Administration had this buried but not deep enough.

+21 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

These people need to go to prison, including the journalist who colluded with the coverup.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

It's nice to see the documents. However in the words of Van Jones this is a "nothing burger." These documents are far from damning. We already know all of this information. It's public for the most part. Especially the excerpts from T.V.

+18 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Another point worth mentioning:

One would have to be a complete moron to think that Trump came to power with the objective of destroying the media in the hope of instituting some kind of right-wing caliphate.

Rather he came to power, and the current power structure /media /intel hegemony went full on destroy mode to enact what is essentially a coup.

I honestly feel fear for what is happening right now, in plain sight, the death of an ideal is on show.

There will be tremendous repercussions to this.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Crooked bastards.
I can't wait to see what our Leftist "friends" come up with when they come in this thread and try deflecting.
"But but but Russia.....but but but Trump"
This is clear evidence of an attempted cover up by the MSM news and the Obammy goons.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Watched JW weekly briefing on some of the FOIA and new cases filed with the courts . Seems that the JD under Trump is also protecting or covering for CCF (Clinton crime family) I wonder if Trump knows this is going on ?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

While I never really buy into the catch phrases,
I'd say that the Democrats lost, and are now
grave diggers. Pelosi at the helm, with her
hearing aide, cane in hand waiving about
at her motly crew of blessed lawbreakers.

However the Seditious activities are not lost on me,.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
Another point worth mentioning:

One would have to be a complete moron to think that Trump came to power with the objective of destroying the media in the hope of instituting some kind of right-wing caliphate.

Rather he came to power, and the current power structure /media /intel hegemony went full on destroy mode to enact what is essentially a coup.

I honestly feel fear for what is happening right now, in plain sight, the death of an ideal is on show.

There will be tremendous repercussions to this.

I think if we knew who really controls the NSA/CIA/DIA/..... etc, we would realize that it already died and the ideal is Bernie from 'Weekend at Bernie's' propped up in front of us.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: Jonjonj

While I never really buy into the catch phrases,
I'd say that the Democrats lost, and are now
grave diggers. Pelosi at the helm, with her
hearing aide, cane in hand waiving about
at her motly crew of blessed lawbreakers.

If all you are worried about in this whole charade is the DNC sir, I suggest you haven't paid enough attention.

This whole thing goes far beyond a badge, it goes to entrenched political favouritism and abuse of power.

Trump, with both the house and the senate, is unprotected and even more...every little thing is examined under a microscope while enormous grievances against yhe people are left unaddressed.

A split in the country is guaranteed now. Who knows, maybe it was the enemy after all.

:Meh:

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Isn't that how it works in a fascist system?

Sure is. Keep saying it has never been clearer,
Then something like this comes along.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
It shouldn't matter which side you are on, this is wrong. It was wrong when the press ignored Ron Paul, and it's wrong when they collude with the FBI to smear the current administration.

Just a note to all those on the left who don't see anything wrong with this, a precedent is being set here, be #ing ware.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Well let's see how this gets buried and mis-directed.

New lines of attack here daily.

And again, it took a lawsuit to get the info.

I think the last Administration had this buried but not deep enough.

I guess Obama couldn't bury this in his library?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

It's like you don't even read the things you post. This excerpt from *wherever* is completely baseless spin:

The documents, part of a hundred-page document dump by the DOJ, appear to show reporters from the Washington Post working with the Clinton campaign as well as Loretta Lynch’s office to tamp-down stories relating to the former Attorney General’s infamous meeting with Bill Clinton.

That's not at all what it shows. It shows a WaPo contacting the press officer at the FBI's OPA and asking questions. You do realize that people in that job... field questions from the press? DOH

link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Lock them up!

The DOJ has thier work cut out for the next four years!

And since they aren't busy dogging Trump with a farce
of a tax paid lawyer spree, they had better get busy!

link   
At the risk of sounding melodramatic, I will say, whatever TheSwamp is trying desperately to cover up (both D & R establishment) must be some pretty horrible deeds indeed and cover an awful lot of the big players.

I am sure it involves an ungodly amount of money laundering, fraud, abuse of power, and outright criminality of the worst kind. Maybe it is so big, if it all came out at once, it would risk complete pitchfork-style civil unrest.

The collusion and corroboration by the Dems and the NYT, WaPo, CNN, and MSM networks should be investigated to the fullest extent. When the media is complicit in the dirt and coverup, draining the swamp becomes an almost impossible task. This part is the most frustrating!

Just knowing who the snakes are can become daunting. They smile out of one side of their mouth and spit venom out of the other!

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Could you explain what from the emails you find to be wrong exactly? Because I looked at each link and unless I missed something, nothing from the emails themselves looks "wrong." The meeting on the other hand, arguably very wrong.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

It's like you don't even read the things you post. This excerpt from *wherever* is completely baseless spin:

The documents, part of a hundred-page document dump by the DOJ, appear to show reporters from the Washington Post working with the Clinton campaign as well as Loretta Lynch’s office to tamp-down stories relating to the former Attorney General’s infamous meeting with Bill Clinton.

That's not at all what it shows. It shows a WaPo contacting the press officer at the FBI's OPA and asking questions. You do realize that people in that job... field questions from the press? DOH

Was just reading through many of the links in the OP and I have to agree. Most of it is standard communication asking for the press office's response.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join