It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ Documents Dump On Clinton Lynch Meeting Prove Media Collusion; FBI Lied

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Could Pete Olson be telling the truth?

www.politifact.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Ah, but Hillary still lost.

And Trump,gives tours of The Whithouse, and he even bought a chandelier!
Instead of the grifters that once occupied and took Whitehouse items
(Stealing) that had to be returned.

Imagine that!

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

www.politifact.com...

Hmmm, interesting!

Well, several people have died even after the election.

I don't doubt it could be true.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

www.politifact.com...

Hmmm, interesting!

Well, several people have died even after the election.

I don't doubt it could be true.

Our Swamp-run Department of Justice should make Loretta Lynch answer questions under oath. I'm really disappointed with President Trump for naming Jeff Sessions as Director. He's a nice guy, but doesn't share President Trump's (and his supporters') objectives. (Was he another one of McCain's referrals for an Administration job?)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: burntheships

Collusion by whom?

She admitted herself afterwards the meeting was wrong,
once the story escaped control.

Then Comey admitted under oath that she was unethical.

"No phones, no pictures"

Your blind and intentionally so.

Right! After the electoral college Certified the Presidential Election was won by the great Donald Trump, Loretta Lynch (in her own way) begged for forgiveness.

(Here is where I would do a copy/paste of her words, but ATS Admin said that's a breach of the T&C.)

Source: www.washingtontimes.com...

But a month later, she made this video calling for riots, and bloodshed! What a troubled soul she must have.

edit on 8/4/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't know about that, if there is a McCain connection.

Sessions did not need to recuse himself, I think that
was a mistake. However, he could unrecuse himself.

And he should.

Lynch needs to be fully investigated.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
It's a twisted mess with the Clinton Investigation and all the Evasion and Collusion between others that it will incriminate. The Clinton Foundation is already linked to and carefully manipulating the data around many deaths most likely, a duck is a f**k**g Duck.
The fact that the Pro Clinton Camp is asking for everyone to just accept she lost now and that's it, you can all get focused on another Anti-Trump Initiative and Investigation.
If Trump's Administration were gone tomorrow by whatever means, it would not improve the state of the union anyways.
One thing is for sure with all that purportedly Clinton is responsible for and those collusions therein in to Harming relations with other countries to the point of nuclear exchange even and people should just let all that slide.

Anybody linked closely to them by implication/collusion/entrapment/blackmail will become suicided with enough time and distraction away from them again. It's completely the right time to do a deep intrinsic investigation on everything Clinton for True Transparency if nothing else for the DOJ.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

www.politifact.com...

Judging from the complete over-reaction from "Politicrap", I would say yes.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Yup.

Her "confessions" and "regrets" were AFTER the election and all was lost.

Just think about this if Hillary had been elected.

And WoW she had all her signal corp flags fully into the wind in THAT video !!

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I don't know about that, if there is a McCain connection.

Sessions did not need to recuse himself, I think that
was a mistake. However, he could unrecuse himself.

And he should.

Lynch needs to be fully investigated.

Oh.. I didn't know he could UN-recuse himself! I don't think President Trump knows this either, or it would have been in one of his "Sessions has let me down!" Tweets.

But, it may not matter, because AG Sessions has shown no appetite for going after former officials. I think they all used to drink and go to the swamp's steam-rooms together.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
If only we could get the non-taxpayers to make it their job to protest DAILY in support of COMPLETE reform against those that are enabling them to be non-taxpayers.

I'm not for taxing in the first place, but Trump NEEDS the support of the People to annihilate the remaining scum that's dug in...

Honestly, you can sit back...approve or disapprove all you want, feel empowered by poll numbers...but it's going to take CONCERTED ACTION to flip the narrative back to the People.

There's no going back....we simply can't. The only option regardless of your reservations and proclivities, is to MOVE FORWARD!!

In the end, we ALL will have our concerns addressed if we stand together!!

That's why NOTHING of real importance is being accomplished. We are being manipulated into believing "You suck" "No, you suck".

Why not stand for something instead of posturing???

Why not see that this administration is an opportunity to DO what it is that concerns you most?

Are you really going to sit there and base all your doubts on campaign promises????

DO YOU REALIZE WHAT IS POSSIBLE????

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Gryphon66

It's amazing that some of the folks here who can so easily deny the clear fact that the White House collaborated with Fox News on the Seth Rich nonsense are so utterly DESPERATE to try to make something out of normal communications with the Press.

Clear fact? - you are confused again.
That was a claim not backed up with any documentation.

Here, on the other hand, we have more documented evidence to add to the wikileaks documents, to prove that the Obama administration and the Clinton campaign were working with the liberal media to deceive the people in an attempt to influence the election.

No, there isn't.

There are emails that have been misrepresented by Hannity's website and if you had read this thread or the emails cited as 'proof' with any inkling of objectivity you would have seen it.

The utterly hilarious thing is now that it's been exposed, certain members are avoiding it like the plague. They continue on as if this entire story hasn't been debunked on the previous page.

Why do some seek lies and not the truth?
edit on 20Fri, 04 Aug 2017 20:00:00 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago8 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Move forward when most of the people we elect are not looking out for our best interests in who they hire, and what they vote/don't vote for? How?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Lets try this again.

The United States has 51 individual popular votes - 50 states and Washington DC. Clinton won the popular vote in every single state she won and Trump won the popular vote in every single state he won. We do NOT use a national popular vote.

While Trump received 46% of "the popular vote", Clinton received 48% of "the popular vote". Basic math 101 - Anything less than 50% is NOT a majority. It is a PLURALITY.

The People of the states of California and New York don't get to nullify the votes of people from every other state. Our founding fathers specifically put the electoral system into place to avoid what they called "Tyranny of the majority", where 50.1% can negate the remaining 49.9%. They also did not want a few states with large populations from running over those states who dont have large population. Those who keep arguing about the popular vote now would be apoplectic the moment that scheme was used against them.

Now - legal issues
Collusion is not a crime anywhere in Federal statutes.
Fox News distanced itself from Seth Rich. Sean Hannity did not and stated as much. They have contracts that allow them to hold a different stance than the overall company.

As for the latest developments on Seth Rich -
There Are A LOT Of Holes In The Lawsuit Involving Fox News, Seth Rich, And Donald Trump

The main allegations in a lawsuit against Fox News are undercut by the plaintiff’s own public statements on the matter, The Daily Caller has found.

Rod Wheeler, a former Fox News personality and washed up Metropolitan Police detective, filed the lawsuit Tuesday. The suit alleges Fox News fabricated quotes and concocted a story, damaging Wheeler’s reputation.

The thrust of Wheeler’s lawsuit rests on the idea that Fox News falsely said that he believed there was a connection between murdered Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich and WikiLeaks. This alleged libel by Fox News, according to the lawsuit, was due to the joint efforts of Butowsky, who funded Wheeler’s investigation, and the White House, who allegedly wanted the story of Russian hacking to go away.

Wheeler, who was fired from the D.C. police, and his attorneys claim that Fox News reporter Malia Zimmerman concocted quotes from Wheeler that alleged there was a connection between Rich and WikiLeaks and that the DNC was working to block the investigation into the former DNC staffer’s murder. The lawsuit alleges these quotes were made up to the pleasure of the president, something the White House called “completely untrue” Monday.

click link for full article...

As for sad and pathetic I could point out the irony but ill just leave it unsaid.
edit on 4-8-2017 by Xcathdra because: Fix typos

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I read a column by Andrew McCarthy on it.

Rush commented on the column.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I can't wait to see what our Leftist "friends" come up with when they come in this thread and try deflecting.

Usually they say a few words that end with "Nothing to see here folks"

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I see that you still can't move beyond Trump and Clinton.

If you're going to "try this again" listen to what I said. Ready?

Fifty four percent of the People of the United States that voted in the last election did not vote for/voted against Donald Trump.

Therefore it is illogical to say that the majority of People in the US support (or have supported) Trump.

Illogical, assinine, wrong.

Polls vary, but at the present time, about 60% of the People DISAPPROVE of Trump.

You guys are the only one's still trying to fight the election between Trump and Hillary, because you're worshipful of Trump and terribly TRIGGERED by Clinton.

Trump won on the basis of four states that were less than 2% in his favor ... MI, WI, PA and FL.

The only modern President that has garnered fewer votes than Trump in the Electoral College is GW Bush.

Now, if you can't get over your own obsession with "the popular vote doesn't mean anything" I can't help you.

What it does mean, beyond question is that more of the AMERICAN PEOPLE have ALWAYS voted against Trump, disapproved of Trump, etc. than have supported him.

That's simple and straightforward and UNDENIABLY TRUE.

PS: Your link goes to an Amber Alert being cancelled. Try again, or don't bother if your only source is the right-wing rag "Daily Caller." That has been proven time and time again to be a source of fake news.
edit on 4-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

edit on 4-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: 55 to 54

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

That explanation by Rush of recusal and its parameters, was logical, informative and explained in the simple terms that I love. THANK-YOU!!!!

BTW..that subject (Reverse Recusal) and CORRECTING things to comply with what the LAW SAYS in this matter, is worthy of its own thread, BurnTheShips.
edit on 8/4/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

True, and the dems STILL lost the election immediately following Mr. Constitutional lawyer's reign, where they thought they were set up to hold the WH for elections to come. And they definitely WERE set up, as we've found out over the last year. But man, they b-l-e-w it!!

Talk about incompetence!!!

And they would be running the country the very same,
what they don't ruin intentionally, they ruin with incompetence!

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
... whereas the current party in control of both chambers of Congress AND the White House can't manage to get one piece of legislation through.

While we're talking about "incompetence."

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join