It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea fires another missile , this time in the dark

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Missile landed off the coast of Hokaido. NOT in Japanese territory though. Big new on TV right now. Now I know why all them planes were flying over me in the last couple of days here in Yamaguchi, Japan. I made a post of it a few days ago.
edit on 0700000058182017-07-29T07:18:58-05:00185807am7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Sources?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
What gets me: People are taking this continuous provocation in stride. Like nothing's about to go down.

Li'l fatty Kim sunk the Cheonan and shelled Yeonpyeong Do ... does anyone really think this kid is going to stop there?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: surnamename57

Sources?

It's been on Japanese TV, probably will hit the mainstream news soon.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Pardon my ignorance on this matter but the Missile yesterday that landed a few clicks off the shore of Japan was not intercepted if I am right in what I heard???...

Errr what was to stop that actually hitting a target?, the way some defence systems are spoke of was that as soon as a missile was launched then a intercept could start..

Have I missed something?, what is stopping the fat little twat pushing the button and sending a few more into the heart of a US supporting nation???..

RA

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

The use of testing of primitive weapons to potentially install fear on a developing planet, signifies the unawareness present within some within NK.
It seems, some would or should know if one goes up armed & aimed.
Again primitive ego based fear tactics.
edit on 7/29/17 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982
what is stopping the fat little twat pushing the button and sending a few more into the heart of a US supporting nation???..

RA

The fact the USA would push there button and send there missles into North Korea......thats of China doesnt do it first out of sheer anoyance at there former ally.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Now I know why all them planes were flying over me in the last couple of days here in Yamaguchi, Japan.

Yah, its illegal for piss ant countries to defend themselves agains the One True Empire...

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
There are basically concentration camps there for those who don't comply or kiss up to the influence there.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Not easy to consider they are defending themselves or hoarding Service To Self S.T.S energy to the emperor of NK.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Despite the narrative in western media, NK is developing and testing defensive missiles. Every nation has the right to defend itself. Especially against an aggressive superpower.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982

Pardon my ignorance on this matter but the Missile yesterday that landed a few clicks off the shore of Japan was not intercepted if I am right in what I heard???...

Errr what was to stop that actually hitting a target?, the way some defence systems are spoke of was that as soon as a missile was launched then a intercept could start..

Have I missed something?, what is stopping the fat little twat pushing the button and sending a few more into the heart of a US supporting nation???..

RA

Trajectory . Why waste an ABM on something that is going in the ocean ?
On the off-chance that it would actually work ? And make it through US defense systems ? And they wouldnt destroy themselves ?
I once heard a saying : " Able to bring pure hell down anywhere on the globe in 30 minutes. Or it's free"
Peace at all costs.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Exactly, if anything he is only growing bolder. I have to assume, much like when I buy a new handgun, or rifle...I cannot wait to get them to the range etc...I think this chubby psycho feels the same way about his missiles, only I am concerned as to what he considers his "firing range"

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

True cost and probably to keep as much secrecy about the capability and placements as possible for something they know won't be in teritorial water

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

True cost and probably to keep as much secrecy about the capability and placements as possible for something they know won't be in teritorial water

Damn skippy .

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I am still waiting for a space laser to just wipe the little guy off his podium one day.

That would be a good message to the rest of the people sticking their chests out.

Halfway through one his speeches just a flash and then smoke where Kim once stood.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Been watching and what everyone is ignoring is that Kim is wasting his arsenal in these "tests". Plus they have a 50/50 chance of coming right down on his own territory. I'm pretty sure altho Russia, China and the US are monitoring him, they also made popcorn and are waiting for him to win a Darwin Award.

A little OT but has anyone checked what the odds-makers are giving him in vegas for nuking himself?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Time to hit Pyongyang with a small tactical nuke and send Lil Kim a message.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Come on something cooler than a nuke. That so passe.

Maybe we can sneak some microwave weapons in and get a good show during one of his propaganda parades.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Despite the narrative in western media, NK is developing and testing defensive missiles. Every nation has the right to defend itself. Especially against an aggressive superpower.

You always take this stand when NK is the topic and i get it. But what have the superpowers done to NK to make them want to nuke the west? What would we want from them except to liberate the people from starvation?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join