It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim gang rampaged Liverpool attacking strangers because they were white “non-Muslims”

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: testsubject271

Sorry but the facts are that less people are being killed in terror attacks today then back in the 80's.
Sure stop the twats who want to do harm to our society but I'm not going to blow it out of proportion and live in fear over something that will never really happen to most of us.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Sorry but the facts are that less people are being killed in terror attacks today then back in the 80's.
Sure stop the twats who want to do harm to our society but I'm not going to blow it out of proportion and live in fear over something that will never really happen to most of us.

I know more than a couple of people who have lost loved ones in terrorist attacks in the UK but none in the past 20 odd years or so.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Ahhh yes, the BAAAACON gun.

Right now, the figures of homicides may be lower than back then. But you should be blowing your top on what's happening even if death isn't involved. There are mobs of anti-assembling people who hate you, wandering around causing mayhem and harm. These mobs will grow and gain power because you're NOT stopping the twats. That's kind of the whole problem here. You MUST stop them any way you can but NOTHING is being done and these gangs of oppressors are freely wandering around protected and coddled by society as a whole. You - maybe not you personally per se - but your citizens and government are giving them free reign with lax responses, cover-ups, lax penalties and plain 'ole 'looking the other way'. This only helps those groups of marauders succeed. You are handing them success in their ventures.

How may attacked victims would it take for you to take action against the gangsters? 2,000? 15,0000? Your Grammie and Gramps, daughter or son?

The time to get aggressive and take up the fight is BEFORE things go to hell in a handbasket.

edit on 28-7-2017 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
a reply to: grey580

Ahhh yes, the BAAAACON gun.

That's not going to work, people are going to get shot just form pointing a bacon gun....

I would rather have a national bacon day, where we can just all celebrate the deliciousness of bacon. Anyone that doesn't we can poke sticks at and shame

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

I know more than a couple of people who have lost loved ones in terrorist attacks in the UK but none in the past 20 odd years or so.

seems you all forgot manchester in a hurry,and no-one is living in fear.
but retaliations will start if this is not stopped,this is what worries me.
why pretend these attacks are not killing people and bringing us closer to all out civil war.
not everyone will wait till it is a personal family member ,because then it is to late.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Nobodies pretending it's not happening. We just deal with it for what it is and don't run around in a panic like headless chickens.
edit on 2872017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
One would think that there is no crime in USA when reading posts written by American "macho" men on ATS.

"American would never let anyone punch them", "In USA these guys would get shot right away" "Europeans are weak" rah rah rah rah.

Well, please explain me why violence/crime rates in USA are higher than in any country on the European continent ? 1 out of every 6 American women has been the victim of an attempted or completed rape in her lifetime. Where are all those macho men ?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Europeans are mostly soft. Cowards in a certain sense.

I'd like to see those drunk Muslims try that crap in Oakland or NYC or Detroit or Chicago or LA or Dallas or ATL or Baltimore or....you get the point. Americans generally won't let someone come up and just sucker punch them.

I beg to differ on this one, I don't believe Europeans are soft and most Americans arnt either. Europeans are at the mercy of their government allowing these imigrants in and protecting them. I hope America takes a que from Europe. These cultures do not mix

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Mohmed cried as he was jailed for 42 weeks. Mohammed and Faruq Patel received 42 and 18 weeks respectively in a young offenders institution.

this is the most worrying bit of this both where over 18 ,so why where they sent to a young offenders ,when clearly anyone over 18 should be in prison.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Let's put some numbers up for perspective, shall we? Just to show how these terrorist attacks are minor in comparison.

Here's the info

Year for most lives lost due to terrorist attacked?

2nd?

3rd?

4th?

5th?

Of all the terrorist attacs in the U.K., none of the years from 2000 to today come in the top 10.

But according to some folk, we're constantly under attack, weak, should arm ourselves with guns and panic like it's the end of the world.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Please just stop it now.

Trump told these people that Europe is under attack and everyone there lives in fear.
If you keep posting facts like this then they may have to question whether they are being brainwashed or not.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Because they're under 21 years old.
edit on 2872017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Sorry.

I'll go back to having tea and scones and then, for dinner, fish and chips.

Toodle pip old chap.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Because they're under 21 years old.

it is 18 in the uk
www.gov.uk...

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Nice to see you can ALWAYS count on the 'libs'.

Cops attack unarmed black man, liberal response: "ALL police need to be held to account"

muslim attck occurs, again, liberal response: "Protect muslims at all costs and criminalise ANYONE who doesn't wish to live under islamic rule, because they're obviously racist"

The muslims themselves OPENLY STATE in EVERY SINGLE CASE that the motive, the REASON for their attack on non muslims is because "the quran demands it", "allah demands it", "mohammed demands it". EVERY attack, EVERY time.

And they're not wrong. They're not lying. allah demands it.

But if a 'lib' hears a NON-muslim utter these FACTS or if a 'lib' hears a NON-muslim openly state what is written in the quran: OUTRAGE!!! Racism, bigot, facist, nazi, trumper.

I'm NOT white, I'm NOT Christian and I'm NOT un-familiar with living with islam. So don't even try the normal go-to 'lib' attacks on my life experiences that your media has told you I 'must' have had in order to hold these views. You're WRONG.

The absolute FACT here is this: The quran openly promotes hizrah. FACT. The quran openly promotes jihad. FACT. Adolf Hitler openly promoted similar hateful, intolerant, supremicist ideologies and HIS ideology is NOT TOLERATED.

Why do 'libs' tolerate islam AT ALL? It is 100% counter to every single thing that they 'claim' to stand for.

Mysoginistic, homophobic, supremicist, anti semetic, intolerant, racist, hateful ideology that has EVER existed and 'libs' want anyone who speaks out against it labelled as a hateful bigot. They actually WANT for islam to be allowed to pursue it's goals, exactly 100% like allowing Adolf Hitler to pursue His. Actually, islam is faaaaaar worse than nazism in every single way, Hitler had nothing on mohammed.

I guess it's an IQ thing.

P.S. I absolutely LOVED the Hungarian Prime Minister's speech at the EU yesterday. Especially when EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN ATTENDANCE applauded him apart from Fuhrer Merkel. Ha ha haaaa. OUTRAGE!!!!!!!! (shaking violently with veins popping in mom's basement awaiting instructions from mainstream media outlets)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Nope.

link   

Notice they don't really go into any detail?

Here, let me help

SOURCE

What is a Young Offender Institution?

Young Offender Institutions (YOIs) are prisons for 15-21 year olds. They are run by the Prison Service as part of the prison estate as a whole.

link   
"Oh but there's not many attacks, so we should NOT be trying to stop them"

Yeah that's good thinking.

"Don't address the issue OR the root cause because it's not as bad as people make out, just let it be"

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Care to show where anyone's defending these attacks?

I won't hold my breathe.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

You think people aren't trying to stop them?

Let me guess. You think everyone with different colour skin is the boogie man?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join