It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim gang rampaged Liverpool attacking strangers because they were white “non-Muslims”

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   
And British men ran away crying with their tail between their legs

just kidding, what happened to the Brit's anyway and the hooligans I always thought the British were a bit rowdier than that, at least they were when we trained with them in the military

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: MysticPearl

Europeans are mostly soft. Cowards in a certain sense.

Do you know anything at all about UK culture, society and history?
Obviously not!

Oh, and we are British first and foremost!!

I'd like to see those drunk Muslims try that crap in Oakland or NYC or Detroit or Chicago or LA or Dallas or ATL or Baltimore or....you get the point.

Yes, and in Newcastle, Leeds, Manchester, blah blah blah.

This was one very minor incident involving three pissed Muslims - clearly not that devout if they'd been drinking, or was that just a lame excuse that the PC, moral do-gooders have fallen for? - that was dealt with.

MSM blows it out of all proportion and cue the predictable avalanche of posts from gun toting, narrow minded US conservatives who more often than not have absolutely zero real life experience outside of their own little comfort zone.

Americans generally won't let someone come up and just sucker punch them.

And if you knew anything at all about life outside the US then you would know that it's pretty much the same the world over!

I gave up with not letting someone sucker punch you???? Surley the whole point of a sucker punch is that you do not see it coming? otherwise its just a punch lol.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Racial tension has always been high in the UK.....

Racial tension is high EVERYWHERE there are more than one race, creed or culture.

The UK is by no means worse than most other places, if anything I'd say we are one of the most tolerant and integrated countries in the world - certainly not perfect, not by a long shot....but far better than most.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Western countries are by far the most tolerant and inclusive countries on the planet period, it's a false narrative that they aren't

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Yeah, well a couple of folk mentioned as victims of assault in a local paper is a good sample to judge a nation by, so your methodology for forming a world view is clearly sound.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Tolerant and integrated - yes, more than most.

But that doesn't mean that we are weak, soft and neutered....not at all I assure you!

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I gave up with not letting someone sucker punch you???? Surley the whole point of a sucker punch is that you do not see it coming? otherwise its just a punch lol.

Lol - indeed.

But I thought that may be too subtle, or obvious, for our colonial cousin.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
It's so epic that this thread is in the "War on Terrorism" forum!

Duh duh duuuuuh!

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: seasonal

He said Mr Nosrati replied with a “well-known” Arabic phrase: “There is only one God, and Muhammad is a messenger.”

Mr Treble said: “He said it’s a phrase often linked with ISIS.

By the MSM, the ones behind fanning the flames of race and religious hatred.

The MSM only fans the flames of race and religious hatred when it's a white Christian male perp. They tend to try to stay silent for as long as they can when it's the other way around.

Forgetting of course the now decades long 'war on terror', Islamic Terrorism, the coined term. This 'war' in the media infected people minds long ago for purposes of war making, requiring huge 'defense' budgets to conquer Islamic States.

Re read the thread title, whats the first word?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: skalla
It's so epic that this thread is in the "War on Terrorism" forum!

Duh duh duuuuuh!

So it should be, you friggin English are the terrorists

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
drinking or not ,they still view christians or just white people with contempt.
let's just pretend they where just kids drinking.
let's just pretend that the uk has not had kids killed in a pop concert.
lets just pretend the rise of these attacks is not happening.
lets just close our eyes and wish it away.

you do that ,i have taken my rose coloured glasses off.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane
That was very sensational.

Assault is a crime everywhere, making it a Muslim crime is bigoted at least, war on terror fodder.

Roll out the Muslim memes every time a crime occurs, anywhere.

Imagne the headlines, Christian pilots bomb Muslims, or Catholics attack Islamic countries. That happens all the time. Just ask any soldier stationed in a random Islamic State what religion is on his dogtag... then make the headline.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: testsubject271
drinking or not ,they still view christians or just white people with contempt.
let's just pretend they where just kids drinking.
let's just pretend that the uk has not had kids killed in a pop concert.
lets just pretend the rise of these attacks is not happening.
lets just close our eyes and wish it away.

you do that ,i have taken my rose coloured glasses off.

Just pretend the West (US, EU (NATO)) aren't invading the Middle East and waging aggressive war under false pretenses in violation of International law, for decades!

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

i did not see any quote from the attackers that stated this was because of a middle -east war.
nice try but irrelevent

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: testsubject271

i did not see any quote from the attackers that stated this was because of a middle -east war.

You just believe everything the Western Press tells you about Muslims, got it.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

no ,manchester happened ,two other attacks on london bridge ,rigby the list goes on.
this has nothing to do with the press,these attacks are happening.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Terrible events which happened but we have lived through worse terrorism with the IRA we didn't assume every Ginger Irish person was a terrorist and we won't do the same with our Muslim neighbors.
The facts are it is very rare to be caught in a terror attack, I worry more about If my bins will be collected this week.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: testsubject271

no ,manchester happened ,two other attacks on london bridge ,rigby the list goes on.
this has nothing to do with the press,these attacks are happening.

Protest your gubment, tell them to stop the bombing...

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Terrible events which happened but we have lived through worse terrorism with the IRA we didn't assume every Ginger Irish person was a terrorist and we won't do the same with our Muslim neighbors.
The facts are it is very rare to be caught in a terror attack, I worry more about If my bins will be collected this week.

My mates Dad and Uncle were hospitalised after entering a pub the day after an IRA bombing and ordering pints in Irish accents and they said afterwards it was a bloody stupid thing to do on thier part given the tension in the air that day but you are right the chances are slim whereas a binman strike would affect everybody

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

this is not about past conflicts ,this is about the uk in the present day.
and we have to address it,these men looked born and bred here which means their views
are even more worrying ,what is or who is radicalising these young men .

i care not about a plastic bin,trivial at best.
this is about a rising conflict on the uk streets.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join