It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim gang rampaged Liverpool attacking strangers because they were white “non-Muslims”

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The friendly Muslim gang having a little fun with the Christians.

The attacker shouted “Why aren’t you a Muslim?” before punching him twice, breaking his glasses and causing a 2cm cut above his left eye.

The gang then encountered Mr Lynch, Labour councillor for Moss Bank, and his girlfriend Jill Newton.

Ahh freedom and the fun that comes from being picked out because whites are perceived as Christian by gangs of ass kicking Muslims.

A gang of Muslim men rampaged through Liverpool city centre attacking strangers because they were white “non-Muslims”.

One witness feared Amin Mohmed, Mohammed Patel and Faruq Patel were ISIS terrorists.

It's all in good fun. Some of the gang were heard laughing as they beat the perceived Christians. And yes they were stupid enough to film this.

The drunken mobs targeted three unknown men before Mohmed, 24, and Mohammed, 20, set upon Gary Bohanna when he revealed he was Christian.

Laughing Faruq, 19, who was not convicted of a racial or religious motive, then filmed Mohmed punching St Helens councillor Paul Lynch to the ground, as his terrified girlfriend tried to protect him.

One of the group of delightful "youths" asked another Muslim Mr Nosrati what is the Muslim word, he answered in a phrase that is associated with ISIS. HE was allowed to leave. But he tried to stop the gang that was beating on anther man, and he got hit as well.

“One of them came up to Mr Nosrati and said ‘are you a Muslim?’ Mr Nosrati said he was, but the man said ‘well, what’s the Muslim word?’”

He said Mr Nosrati replied with a “well-known” Arabic phrase: “There is only one God, and Muhammad is a messenger.”

Mr Treble said: “He said it’s a phrase often linked with ISIS.

“He was concerned as to their exact intent and that they might be associated in some way to an extremist organisation.”
www.liverpoolecho.co.uk...

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Time to start carrying some protection, eh?

Never know when a gang of idiots need to be put down.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

True, but how much protection is allowed in Liverpool? I don't think they can pack a Glock 19.

All and all I guess the victims should count their blessing that sexual assault was not included in the festivities....yet.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
You reap what you sow.....

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: lordcomac

True, but how much protection is allowed in Liverpool? I don't think they can pack a Glock 19.

All and all I guess the victims should count their blessing that sexual assault was not included in the festivities....yet.

I suppose that's what happens to them, then. Perhaps that should be fighting for their right to protect themselves, even though it may be too little too late.

Walk softly, but carry a big stick.

+28 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Hopefully the victims didn't get charged with hate crimes for talking negatively about the "religion of peace".

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

What in the hell were the dumbass white Christian people thinking?

They should know better.

Convert.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Oh man it sounds like they just wanted to share their culture.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Oh man it sounds like they just wanted to share their culture.

If they care to drop by, I've got 9mm of fun to share with them.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

They're just spreading the some peaceful tolerance as their religion commands.

Much in the same way as the US gubment dispenses freedom and democracy.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
In the US a guy like Mr. Nosrati would've probably replied like this. "If you try to run, I've got six little friends and they can all run faster than you can." I guess they won't call it a hate crime since you can only hate muslims in the UK. I hope this bull# rectifies itself pretty soon. Living in 1984 isn't like it was cranked up to be.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Where are all those soccer hooligans I hear about?

+20 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

Sitting in jail for looking at Muslim immigrants wrong.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

He said Mr Nosrati replied with a “well-known” Arabic phrase: “There is only one God, and Muhammad is a messenger.”

Mr Treble said: “He said it’s a phrase often linked with ISIS.

By the MSM, the ones behind fanning the flames of race and religious hatred.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

Probably watching football and somewhat uninterested with the media's spin on current events.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

True, OR No matter what they said or did, they had an appointment for an ass kicking. They even assaulted a Muslim for attempting to stop one of the assaults.

Just a bunch of kids having fun.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

they are sharmata.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

For some reason I suspect that they had better not let there home address out because there are certain people in Liverpool that would like to pay them a midnight visit involving base ball bat's, unmarked white transit van's with fake number plate's and a trip to the moor's.

This is not the Liverpool I remember, these guy's would have been hammered very quickly in the past.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Had to look that one up.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Just carry some bacon to fling at attackers.

Should work right?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join