It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim gang rampaged Liverpool attacking strangers because they were white “non-Muslims”

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Nice to see you can ALWAYS count on the 'libs'.

Cops attack unarmed black man, liberal response: "ALL police need to be held to account"

muslim attck occurs, again, liberal response: "Protect muslims at all costs and criminalise ANYONE who doesn't wish to live under islamic rule, because they're obviously racist"

The muslims themselves OPENLY STATE in EVERY SINGLE CASE that the motive, the REASON for their attack on non muslims is because "the quran demands it", "allah demands it", "mohammed demands it". EVERY attack, EVERY time.

Did the Quran demand they get drunk ?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

I should imagine not.Which makes them not only violent yobbos,but ludicrously Hypocritical violent yobbos-attacking other people for not following their religion when it seems they themselves cannot or will not follow it's rules.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Yes it boggles the mind.The absolutely most conservative,intolerant,misogynistc,homophobic,draconian religion on the planet..one would think Libs would be -and rightly so - horrified and disgusted by what Islam represents.Yet they are always ready to defend that religion.Just bizarre.We are living in a Monty Python episode.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I think the reason people point out that these criminals were muslim and why it matters is the injustice of how these things are handled.

Most rational people notice that compared to Brits, [especially in the UK, where we hear and see and experience it for ourselves] muslims are treated with kid gloves.

There was a case not long ago where a group of drunk muslim girls racially abused a white girl, called her racial names and beat her up. They got off scott free because the judge said that they were not 'used to alcohol' and therefore could not be held responsible.

40 odd muslim men raped and groomed girls in britain for many years and were not arrested due to the police being politically correct and not daring to arrest those men.

Now another bunch of muslim guys get pissed and beat up white people, calling them names because they are infidels. Yet the sentence will be lenient again.

On the other hand, when EDL [English Defense League - right wing] meet in a pub, the police shows up and arrests some of them without anything even happening or being planned to happen.

Another Brit was arrested for [now hold on tight for this one] "revving his car in a racist manner at a muslim woman crossing the road".

THIS is what people are annoyed about. Muslims everywhere get special treatment, extra attention, whilst every little thing we do is immediately racist.

I and many others are fed up with this. Especially when I openly admit not liking islam and it's obvious spread through our culture. No religion should spread and take over a secular country. Nor should any religious folk get special treatment.

So stop whining about bigotism and hatred and all this rubbish and concentrate on the FACT that muslims are having v.i.p treatment in Britain [and in many other places], can do whatever they want and nobody dares say anything because...muslims.

If this unequal treatment continues, there will be backlashes. Not because of bigotism but because of injustice.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
There just Muslim stinking rapist #ers who just want #ing killing .

But it all part of the bs ,

I'd just put them on a train in India for 8 hours and those friendly Indians would tear them a new arsehole .

But go with the narrative and feel self guilt , look into my eyes self guilt .

YAWN

(post by SilverOwls removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I am not making it a Muslim crime.The assailants themselves made it a "Muslim crime" when they made it clear to their victims that they were beating the victims up for not being Muslim.Had they just beaten people up without saying a word about why,i could give them the benefit of the doubt and suppose that they were just being drunken thugs.But They,the assailants themselves,assigned a motive for their crimes.THEY were the bigots in this case.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Poor guys getting punched and humiliated in front of his girlfriend. It's ignorant assholes like this that has tarnished the good name of Islam, no wonder why so many people dislike muslims.
This is why I have a concealed weapon on me when out on the town, i would dare some Muslim bullies to confront me about my faith.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: testsubject271

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: testsubject271

Sorry but the facts are that less people are being killed in terror attacks today then back in the 80's.
Sure stop the twats who want to do harm to our society but I'm not going to blow it out of proportion and live in fear over something that will never really happen to most of us.

I know more than a couple of people who have lost loved ones in terrorist attacks in the UK but none in the past 20 odd years or so.

seems you all forgot manchester in a hurry,and no-one is living in fear.
but retaliations will start if this is not stopped,this is what worries me.
why pretend these attacks are not killing people and bringing us closer to all out civil war.
not everyone will wait till it is a personal family member ,because then it is to late.

No I said personally I do not know anyone not that no one had died?

I will not get drawn into this with you as it is clear that your ideas and agenda are firmly fixed and no amount of debate or discussion will allow you to to even contemplate changing your views making it pretty much pointless to continue.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Anyone would think people dont get punched in the face or beaten up in the USA....

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: InsaneIthorian
Anyone would think people dont get punched in the face or beaten up in the USA....

That doesn't make it right !
That attitude is why this # is happening!

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli

No it is happening as both sides are bieng bombarded with propaghanda and lies by the MSM and social media and both think the other is the enemy. Does divide and concuer mean anything to you as if you take it that perspective it all seems too familiar.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
It sounds like Britons have run out of other sides of the road to walk on.
Britain must build more sidewalks obviously.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Pavements.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
You've got to wonder about the brain processes of the idiots who think importing these savages to our countries was a good idea.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Pavements.

You mean those things we are free to cross on at any point?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

i have no agenda,nice try .
standing up for the injustice that is occuring in the uk is not a agenda in any stretch of the imagination.

am i getting drunk and attacking muslims? no i can assure you i do not.
did i plant a bomb and kill innocents ? no i can assure you i did not
did i drive a van into people on a bridge? no i did not.
what is my agenda then?
edit on 28-7-2017 by testsubject271 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2017 by testsubject271 because: grammar as always.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: Denoli

No it is happening as both sides are bieng bombarded with propaghanda and lies by the MSM and social media and both think the other is the enemy. Does divide and concuer mean anything to you as if you take it that perspective it all seems too familiar.

Only one side is kissing the ass of a terrorist cult and political ideology that wants to take over everywhere it goes like a parasite on a host.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Jesus, i haven't seen a triggering like that in quite some time. Have a breather man, your caps lock will thank you for it.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: testsubject271
a reply to: nonspecific

i have no agenda,nice try .
standing up for the injustice that is occuring in the uk is not a agenda in any stretch of the imagination.

am i getting drunk and attacking muslims? no i can assure you i do not.
did i plant a bomb and kill innocents ? no i can assure you i did not
did i drive a van into people on a bridge? no i did not.
what is my agenda then?

You are possibly right in that you do not have an agenda but it does seem with the little info I have that you may be being manipulated by others to suit an agenda you are unaware of?

Will you consider this as a possibility or will you refute it without question?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join