It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim gang rampaged Liverpool attacking strangers because they were white “non-Muslims”

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

Yeah. Let's deport 5% of the country because some of them are bad.

By that "logic", we'd end up with an island with no people lol.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

So we now work on heritage?

Let's deport ALL religions. After all, this country wasn't originally Christian. It was paganism.

This country has lived peacefully among other religions, yet of recent years Muslims fail to mix. This is fact, thousands and thousands of events that have been recorded. Nothing to do with media.

Its not Christian or any other faith that is failing to mix.

So this argument does not rest in all religions.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

You do realise that Christianity was FORCED on people, don't you?

Christianity is a "peaceful" religion? LOL

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Yeah. Let's deport 5% of the country because some of them are bad.

By that "logic", we'd end up with an island with no people lol.

You know whats sad with most of this kind of debate is that the vast majority of people are not educated in such simple mechanisms of ancient history and such backgrounds as Muslim faith are not built with western world in mind. You can continue to try act like man of the people and pretend that loosing a countries roots is ok but you will find its when such things happen you end up with similar situations to war torn countries present and past.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

When did I say Christianity was peaceful? It peacefully mixes with the already mentioned religions. It itself is not peaceful, as all religions try to hold ground. Yet it currently resides peaceful among other religions. Expect that of Islam. This is Islams choosing, as it cannot accept good will, it pursues greed.

Let me add and end with, I think all religion should be scraped. Its all a waste of time and currently slows human development down to almost a full stop.
edit on 28-7-2017 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I couldn't agree more. Your history on Christianity is lacking.

But it's ok. We'll just skip over the "be a Christian or die" history so you feel all warm inside.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I couldn't agree more. Your history on Christianity is lacking.

But it's ok. We'll just skip over the "be a Christian or die" history so you feel all warm inside.

As mentioned above;

I think all religion should be scraped. Its all a waste of time and currently slows human development down to almost a full stop.

I think you need to take your head out the sand, thinking that such peaceful states could ever be with religion in place but while its in place, its country of origin it should reside if it cannot blend in with other religions.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
These high-control religions believe they get "godly points" for this kind of behavior against "infidels".

They are emboldened by politicians and SJWs that pander to them, attempt to "understand" them, and make excuses for them and concessions to them. These thugs don't fear harsh legal repercussions.

Everybody wants to be tolerant, because they, too, think they get some kind of moral points for being "oh so loving and accepting and open".

Bullspit.

Justice is a real principle that demands an accounting for wrong behavior. These people need to see the strong arm of justice around their throats.

Where I'm from, these thugs would have been taken down by the citizens before the cops could count to three.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
They were from Bolton and travelled to Liverpool to do this?

Wow. Seriously impaired sense if danger right there.

I bet they were high on something...they seem to do this to get up enough Dutch courage to carry out their acts.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject

When did I say Christianity was peaceful? It peacefully mixes with the already mentioned religions. It itself is not peaceful, as all religions try to hold ground. Yet it currently resides peaceful among other religions. Expect that of Islam. This is Islams choosing, as it cannot accept good will, it pursues greed.

Let me add and end with, I think all religion should be scraped. Its all a waste of time and currently slows human development down to almost a full stop.

Look up Ilaga, KKK and Anti-balaka groups in Africa, then get back with to me.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

a reply to: seasonal

If I was in a position to determine what happens with such 'Muslims' I would round those that attack others due to faith reasons and literally deport them to a Muslim country of the countries choosing. In a way of saying, you wish to preach your faith in an aggressive way, well ok. Here, go back to your country because faith based attacks are not allowed here.

Because I cannot remember the last attack in modern day Europe coming from any of the following;

Judaism.
Hinduism.
Sikhism.
Buddhism.

In the UK. Non have carried out such attacks. They have 'all' blended into our customs.

Where would you deport Muslims born in the UK to?
What happens to Christians who commit a crime?

I often hear this sentiment, that if a Muslim is born in the UK then therefore those people have the right to reside here even-though they promote a foreign faith or any faith that results in aggression and violence towards another human being. They may have a British birth certificate but if they wish to promote something that is country based, well they can go back to the origin countries for said faith. As if they think their faith is the right one, then the country of origin must be the place they should be living within. After all, it was their gods will.

Being the UK and being originally Christian in nature, it would not be an option to deport them elsewhere. I have yet to hear a Christian attacking another in this country due to faith based reasons, only that someone did something bad and later someone mentioning that he was Christian. Yet I will iterate again, there is none or very little in faith based attacks from Christians in this country against other faiths. So your question, is two very separate matters altogether.

It is not wrong for origins of a faith, in its original country to defend itself. However it is wrong for a foreign faith, to interject itself into another and think that they should accept.

Do you see any of the following;

Judaism.
Islam.
Hinduism.
Sikhism.
Buddhism.

Attacking Muslim born countries? or building their religious buildings in their countries?

So...

Where are you deporting Muslims born in the UK to?

I have yet to hear a Christian attacking another in this country due to faith based reasons, only that someone did something bad and later someone mentioning that he was Christian.

So basically you read The Sun and Daily Mail and get all worked up over what they tell you.

Because the media tell you someone is Muslim straight away they should be deported but because you only hear about someone being Christian later on... meh forget about it?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Look up Ilaga, KKK and Anti-balaka groups in Africa, then get back with to me.

I know all about these groups, why do you some how presume I do not already know about such?

Thing is, your talking about Africa, not England. I am talking about England.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I thought you said they could integrate into other countries?

Clearly not the case.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

a reply to: seasonal

If I was in a position to determine what happens with such 'Muslims' I would round those that attack others due to faith reasons and literally deport them to a Muslim country of the countries choosing. In a way of saying, you wish to preach your faith in an aggressive way, well ok. Here, go back to your country because faith based attacks are not allowed here.

Because I cannot remember the last attack in modern day Europe coming from any of the following;

Judaism.
Hinduism.
Sikhism.
Buddhism.

In the UK. Non have carried out such attacks. They have 'all' blended into our customs.

Where would you deport Muslims born in the UK to?
What happens to Christians who commit a crime?

I often hear this sentiment, that if a Muslim is born in the UK then therefore those people have the right to reside here even-though they promote a foreign faith or any faith that results in aggression and violence towards another human being. They may have a British birth certificate but if they wish to promote something that is country based, well they can go back to the origin countries for said faith. As if they think their faith is the right one, then the country of origin must be the place they should be living within. After all, it was their gods will.

Being the UK and being originally Christian in nature, it would not be an option to deport them elsewhere. I have yet to hear a Christian attacking another in this country due to faith based reasons, only that someone did something bad and later someone mentioning that he was Christian. Yet I will iterate again, there is none or very little in faith based attacks from Christians in this country against other faiths. So your question, is two very separate matters altogether.

It is not wrong for origins of a faith, in its original country to defend itself. However it is wrong for a foreign faith, to interject itself into another and think that they should accept.

Do you see any of the following;

Judaism.
Islam.
Hinduism.
Sikhism.
Buddhism.

Attacking Muslim born countries? or building their religious buildings in their countries?

So...

Where are you deporting Muslims born in the UK to?

I have yet to hear a Christian attacking another in this country due to faith based reasons, only that someone did something bad and later someone mentioning that he was Christian.

So basically you read The Sun and Daily Mail and get all worked up over what they tell you.

Because the media tell you someone is Muslim straight away they should be deported but because you only hear about someone being Christian later on... meh forget about it?

If funny how you and TerryDon79 seem to be kissing each others ass. Weird.

Anyhow, again you are presuming. Just because I take the root that modern day keyboard warriors seem to think is 'going with media propaganda' is the only reason I must be against such foreign invasions. Sure, that must be it.

I sure do not get worked up as you say, religion as a whole does not concern me, if anything I would remove all religion today if I could. Its nothing but poison to our earth put in place by power hungry people. I suppose it lets some people sleep at night from the bogey men.

Your ability to cognitively understand a point being made is dim. My point being that I have yet to hear multiple cases of violent attacks from any other religion then that of Islamic based faiths within the UK.

edit on 28-7-2017 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I thought you said they could integrate into other countries?

Clearly not the case.

What planet are you on.

Right now, England houses multiple religions. We get along. Islam comes along, we do not.

How much more information do you need. This is not news articles, this is factual reported cases where the individuals involved have shown that their intentions were due to their faith.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Some Muslims. Not all.

But hey. We were pagans and got along just fine. Then along came Christians and it stopped.
edit on 2872017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

I noticed you missed off other religions from your list. Wouldn't work if you included Christianity/Catholicism, would it?

Where would the Church of England reside in this calculus? Since it was created and conceived of within Ancient England itself, I guess there's no place to deport those folks.

My sentiments entirely.

The above posters do not seem to get this. I guess we can just forget completely about England and its heritage for these new imposter's.

The thing about the history of England is the heritage has always been a mixture or cultures. French, Dutch, Jewish, Catholic, Roman. It's never been a single identity. Norsemen!

I was in Liverpool this afternoon and this thread was in my thoughts. Bold Street and Renshaw Street were the places these idiots went through on their drunken escapade. The bottom of Bold Street always has a small group of Jehovah's Witnesses. If you walk down there, you'd see Thai, Mexican, Korean, American, Caribbean and British restaurants. There are stores run by Muslims and stores run by white British people. There's also Mattas which sells food from across the world.

Crossing the road from Bold Street leads to a large square where bands and shows perform most weeks. Today there was a Christian promotion on with guys hooking passers-by to talk about Jesus. They had a covered stall and were blasting out Evangelical Christian songs through a PA. Muslim shoppers wandered past with their bags and their kids in prams and were no different to anyone else.

Got back to the car and had yet another parking fine. It's not Muslims that worry me, it's the f****** council who don't put the signs up. I had paid for a ticket too.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Reply to TerryDon

But this is the modern world,not the 1700's anymore. The old "Crusades" type argument. I have yet to see court cases,in my country or anywhere else recently,of gangs of Christians beating people of other faiths up physically for not being Christians too. Or forcing people on pain of VERY imminent death,to convert.

I hate all the Abrahamic religions but ffs let's be in touch with reality here

edit on 28-7-2017 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2017 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

You obviously missed one of my replies.

Look up Ilaga, KKK and Anti-balaka groups in Africa.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Which should show you the evil subversive purpose of the installation of ALL the Abrahamic religions.If surrounded by 3 sharks do not trust the one the media tells you is the safe one. Especially if they are on dry land and you are in the water. Btw i replied to you in post above,made the reply to other member but it was meant for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join