It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Poltergeist Activity..?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I don't know, but he should. There are alot of skeptics because his videos are quite popular and there is a lot of speculation.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I don't know, but he should. There are alot of skeptics because his videos are quite popular and there is a lot of speculation.

That's the thing. If it happened to me on a regular basis I would do everything to prove it and invite scientists and researchers because it's that damned important.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Yea that's what most people would do, so I don't know what he's waiting for, makes you think he's hiding something. I'm still not convinced either way though, because the videos themselves are quite compelling.

He could have his own personal reasons for why he hasn't.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

I agree, some of the stuff can't be explained unless you want to put springs and holes all around his kitchen, which isn't impossible, but I'm not 100% convinced either way.

Would be quite the commitment if a hoax. I'm leaning towards the possibility of both real and fake.

Well, some videos on his channel, you can see better how small the room actually is, so hiding another person in there is unlikely. Also, n holes in the cabinets. So, devices wold be about the only way it would work. One of the videos, we can see the glass item before it moves, and I sure can't see any fishing line! That's a LOT of devices, for all that stuff. Multiple cabinets full, in different parts of the room, or tons of fishing line for all the stuff?

The ONLY thing that's bugging me, really, is the shattering glass. Could be real activity, but I am fairly certain that can be faked as well. Hard to say there.

This one was interesting!!

Possible that someone could have sneaked in, but that would be very fast stacking for us t hear nothing. Most interesting.

Notice when he says "Is that all you are going to do?", the second time and the drawer opens...
The camera started to pan towards the drawer about a 10th of a second before you hear the sound of the drawer open.
Don't like it., he could have pulled it open.
edit on 22-7-2017 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Yea that one is interesting. If he's hoaxing everything by himself, that's quite the feat.

Who knows..

If he's that good, he deserves the money for the videos!!

originally posted by: charlyv
Notice when he says "Is that all you are going to do?", the second time and the drawer opens...
The camera started to pan towards the drawer about a 10th of a second before you hear the sound of the drawer open.
Don't like it., he could have pulled it open.

Maybe. As stated, some hoaxing is possible, but all of it? If he's faking it all, he's very good. Have to consider that he isn't, though. I know I saw the Coke bottle move. No video, so can't prove it, but no one there made that happen. So, while I admit the possibility of a hoax, I won't assume possibility means reality.

Interesting videos, in any case! Worth watching. His commentary can be amusing, too, at times. Far better than some stuff I have watched!

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Thinking about this a bit more... If it was me, if it was real, I'd be doing more than just YT videos. I'd have had all the paranormal TV producers round, ghost hunters, day time TV... To prove it's real.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
People have been busting their ass trying to debunk Mellowb1rd to no avail. I have experienced demonic hauntings before. Had incredible experiences with my Ouija board (though very disturbing...). This is the real deal, no doubt about it.

Also, the activity is likely not demonic in nature. Demons do not want to prove their existence. They work much better in shadows and doubt. As the old saying goes, the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was leading humanity to believe he didn't exist...

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Interesting clips. Some of it is quite convincing, but 2 moments I found of particular interest were in the last video of the OP, when the glass breaks, and then again when he is looking through the window at the smashed glass and EMF meter.

I watched the latter section a few times, and something came to mind. Start the video around 02:21, and the glass slides off the table. When it does so, it orientates itself so the bottom of the glass faces the direction it eventually slides, much like if there was string around the base, and it was pulled in that direction.

I'm almost convinced you can make out the loop of string around the glass stem.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AbdulAlhazred

I'm gonna check this now - thanks for sharing let me get back to you

ETA: based on the spin & momentum of the glass object at 2:21, it definitely looks to be a very consistent & sudden movement as if it were attached to a fishing line or something difficult to see

Because of this obvious and significant factor, it does not seem like a "supernatural" phenomenon to me.
edit on 23-7-2017 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

No worries, I'm already second guessing myself on whether I'm seeing the string or not, but pretty sure that the way the glass rotates before sliding is because the base of the glass is the only piece you could attach the string to.

Edit: Glad to hear you see what I'm seeing (the suspicious movement, not the string!). It does seem odd.
edit on 23-7-2017 by AbdulAlhazred because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Whether you can see it or not, most engineers and individuals with a well-rounded knowledge base on physics and materiel science would tell you there are many much more plausible explanations than ghosts and without more proof, it is much more likely of those origins over the possibility of it being supernatural or "ghostly"...

physics and material sciences are proven and tested, whereas ghosts are an unproven premise, that (even though I believe in them) are the much LESS likely answer to the mystery.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Ya, I totally want to believe (how cliche!), and I have seen some things that I still can't explain, but it's not looking good for this guy being genuine. OT, but my education background is actually Engineering based, strangely enough. Spooky! Haha

edit on 23-7-2017 by AbdulAlhazred because: putting back that which once was deleted...

edit on 23-7-2017 by AbdulAlhazred because: removing that which was once written...

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I'm still leaning towards both real and fake.

I think it's possible that he may have had a real experience(s) before, and is now trying to recreate it. He's quite serious with that board, and is probably trying to summon something for real, and probably the pressure to push out videos has him resorting to hoaxing.

Who knows..

edit on 23-7-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I appreciate where you're coming from, but with 1 of the events likely being faked, the probability is not good that the rest are genuine. If he's willing to fake even 1 event, then he has no credibility IMHO.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I've seen this a few times before but as Akragon pointed out

its done with fishing line...

That was my first thought as well but the chairs at the end got myself thinking, it if was fishing line that to move those chairs the fishing line would be to thick of a gauge without showing video tampering.

If it's a fake, it's a very good one.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
i've heard of this mellowb1rd, im sure he was found to be a fraud on youtube. there was another, i think 'hobbit' who was banned for paranoraml fraud vids on youtube.

i, myself, have never had repercussions from a board (touch wood).
edit on 05Monday26ppAmerica/Chicago242605 by slippeddisc because: forgot to add

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

edit on 7/24/2017 by kori85 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join