It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Poltergeist Activity..?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
£1million prize for evidence of paranormal, and it still hasn't been claimed yet, I wonder why...

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld
£1million prize for evidence of paranormal, and it still hasn't been claimed yet, I wonder why...

Because youtube don't pay that much so fast... but they pay.. over time..

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I remember watching this guys re-creation a few years ago.

Shows how it can be done by masking in video editing software.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Watching the videos. I can say this.
It's just to good to be true, everything happens in sequence, the kitchen looks staged, everything happens on queue.

Who's kitchen looks that clean at all times? Unless you got some sort of severe OCD there is bound to be random nick-knacks laying around, in his videos I can't see one set of keys, dirty dishes, or what ever.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

I won't argue that it appears too good to be true. I'm leaning towards staged as well, but I'm not convinced either way. It might also be half fake/half real.. if that makes any sense.

And my kitchen is always spotless, as is my entire house, but that's probably because I have OCD.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I think it's staged with wires and in one shot it might be somebody hiding behind a cupboard door tossing dishes out . I'm not certain how the glass smashed though apart from extreme heat which would be dangerous.
Holding and moving Magnets under a table can move metallic objects on top of the table

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

The dishes did seem like they were physically being tossed out, so unless there is a hole in the wall with somebody there, that's pretty hard to explain. This for sure cannot be done with strings alone, he would've needed a bunch of spring type mechanisms in his cupboards to launch some of the stuff out.

A pretty good hoax, if one..

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
here we see the same case with the fantastic daily youtube channel, way too good to be true evidence and shameless clickbait

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Pretty interesting videos, it'd be more impressive if the ghost was able to clean it all up after, then I'd really be sold. even a 3 year old could make a mess like that.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
He's a hoaxer.

edit on 22-7-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld

Because the people with the money never believed in ghosts, so they can never be convinced.

edit on 22-7-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   

The fishing line on the place mats made it for me.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Seriously convincing videos. Some of it could be faked, sure, but the rest? His reactions seem real, not rehearsed.

Besides, I have SEEN something move like that. Nothing that intense, by any means, but something. Back in my junior high days, saw one of those old large Coke bottles come up off a counter and crash onto the floor. Dad was at work, Mom and brother int he living room, visible to me, and NOT in line with the door to the kitchen. My sister was sitting at the table, with her back to the counter, both hands on a book she was reading. I looked up from petting the cat, to see the bottle fly up off the counter, and fall, shattering quite loudly behind her. Her reaction was like a cartoon cat clinging to the ceiling. Very freaky! NO use of any boards there, or anything of the sort, either.

This dude needs to burn that board, and order that mess out of his house.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Crap. Why do poltergiest propel everything, If they can throw stuff about surely they can put it back neat and tidy, but no, everythng is thrown, ejected or opened.....Wires and springs.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Whether it's fake or not, just him messing around with the board like that is dangerous.. so who knows.

I don't even know if burning the board could save him, assuming he isn't hoaxing.

Maybe he WANTS it to be real and is trying to manifest it..

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Whether it's fake or not, just him messing around with the board like that is dangerous.. so who knows.

I don't even know if burning the board could save him, assuming he isn't hoaxing.

Maybe he WANTS it to be real and is trying to manifest it..

Maybe so. If it's faked, though, that's a LOT of work, as his debunking video shows. Hours of work to remove the "shadow" of his hand, for one chair.

For those debating IF the fishing line could move the loveseat - pay attention; that's what he SAID he did for that video. Hence, the fishing line showing, etc. The first video in the OP, sure, SOME of that could be faked, but in those three videos, you have some things that would e tough. As someone else pointed out, does he have holes int he back of his cabinets, and someone tossing out the dishes? Breaking them for videos?? That's a lot of damage. How about the flatware flying out of the drawer? In the first video, too, something flies up from the floor, and onto the counter at the back of the room. Stuff from many areas, over a very short period, and that's a lot of work for a "faked" video. If it is, it's very, very good work, and hours of editing.

Messing around or not, he's playing with fire. Having seen something move myself, I will withhold judgment without clear evidence.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I agree, some of the stuff can't be explained unless you want to put springs and holes all around his kitchen, which isn't impossible, but I'm not 100% convinced either way.

Would be quite the commitment if a hoax. I'm leaning towards the possibility of both real and fake.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I agree, some of the stuff can't be explained unless you want to put springs and holes all around his kitchen, which isn't impossible, but I'm not 100% convinced either way.

Would be quite the commitment if a hoax. I'm leaning towards the possibility of both real and fake.

Well, some videos on his channel, you can see better how small the room actually is, so hiding another person in there is unlikely. Also, n holes in the cabinets. So, devices wold be about the only way it would work. One of the videos, we can see the glass item before it moves, and I sure can't see any fishing line! That's a LOT of devices, for all that stuff. Multiple cabinets full, in different parts of the room, or tons of fishing line for all the stuff?

The ONLY thing that's bugging me, really, is the shattering glass. Could be real activity, but I am fairly certain that can be faked as well. Hard to say there.

This one was interesting!!

Possible that someone could have sneaked in, but that would be very fast stacking for us t hear nothing. Most interesting.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Yea that one is interesting. If he's hoaxing everything by himself, that's quite the feat.

Who knows..

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Did he invite any ghost hunters to investigate it?

<< 1  2    4 >>

join