It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Poltergeist Activity..?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I like how he tries to recreate some of the stuff in this video

edit on 7/21/2017 by ypperst because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: RazorV66

I heard when people mess with the Ouija board, whatever you summon follows you.. not the house..

Bingo.

This is true.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   
knowledgehunter0986

Seems like he was just trying to debunk the debunkers..

Thanks,
blend57
edit on 21-7-2017 by blend57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

He needs to get a third party, like a respected Paranormal group in his area, to come and film and record the incident, if he is serious.

Also, in the third video, what are those objects that are darting through the kitchen? They are brownish white. Are they moths - orbs? They seem to move to erratically for an insect, but hmmm...didn't see them in the other videos. I can't listen to audio ATM, so maybe he address that issue and I didn't hear.

Anyway, the videos are interesting and I would like to see more.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   
The more I read this guy's Facebook page etc I am beginning to feel he is trying too hard to make people believe. He's got a lot of footage but as the poster above says, it's all his and there's no third party involvement.

His unwillingness to reply to some posts on other forums where he is a member is suspicious, so too is his openness about conspiracy sites being full of lunatics.

I don't know, I get bad vibes. He's got millions of views which = ££s so he would be crazy to stop.

I think you can see fishing line in the sofa video too.... 11 seconds.
edit on 21-7-2017 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Stoner with too much 40lb test and time
we did similar stuff to other kids to flip em out

edit on 7/21/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

I think you can see fishing line in the sofa video too.... 11 seconds.

But is a fishing line strong enough to flip a couch over?

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ypperst
If the couch is weighted correctly definitely. Depends where the fulcrum is and how the couch distributes its weight.

I don't think strength of fishing line is an issue, as the above poster mentions - 40lb line could have been used - the couch is in contact with the floor at all times so its full weight would never transfer to the line.

Also, I think you can hear it 'twang'.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Okay thanks, I must say I dont know much about fishing lines.

But that seems very plausible.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

If there's something weird, and it don't look good...

Who ya gonna call!?

YOUTUBE BUSTERS!!

Da dunnanaa na na na dunna naananaa na...

I can't dun nana the theme, so you have to imagine it.

"A dude broke into my house and ruined my kitchen ! I should call the police." "Hello police? come right over." "Thank you officers, the culprit has been apprehended."

"A ghost broke into my house and ruined my kitchen !! ... I'll just post it on youtube..." "$$$" "Profit"

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

I heard when people mess with the Ouija board, whatever you summon follows you.. not the house..

Nah, I messed with a ouija board when I was a teen. My life has been one tragic mess ever since.

I .. oh wait..

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Case closed.

hahah

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Ive msgd the guy and asked him to come here to this thread to discuss or set up an AMA

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: blend57
knowledgehunter0986

Seems like he was just trying to debunk the debunkers..

Thanks,
blend57

Oh good grief.. mate...

"Here is how I would have done it, had I done it!"

*cries*

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

If true, this guy has a big problem then.
If these videos are hoaxes, I don't see how he could pull it off.
That's a lot of motion in many different directions at one time.
In the 3rd video at :30 seconds in, what looks to be about 20-30 pieces of flatware come flying out of the drawer, that looks like it would be very hard to fake.
I have not watched any more of his videos yet other than what is here in the thread but in 3 out of the 4, he has a chair on the far side of the table away from the camera and he is sitting in it in the last one.
In the top video, the chair is not there and at :50 seconds in something flies from under the table and smashes into stuff on the far counter....that to me looks fake.
I don't know what to think but I will check out more of his videos.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Lord you people are so old school .
There was a time I could copy this video easy .
step on gte a good video editor step two record your self throughing stuff around a room .
step 3 edit your self out of the video .
How do you think hollow wood does it now a days ? dont even need a super pc any more or even years of training .
Heck i would make you one and post it my self but my Pc is so old it cant run the programming .
Besides wile not hard it would still take a week .
CGI has come a long way its no longer confined to Disney .

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: blend57

Yea I watched that video. It seems quite difficult and such a task to be hoaxing everything, but you never know.

If you read the description of that video, he goes on a pretty long rant that gives you a bit of insight.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Or corse old school fishing line still works as well lol
scared the crap out of my sisters at 14 run a fishing line through the duct work from the basement to living room
and tied it to a rocking chair . waited till they came home from school and started pulling . Should have heard the screaming and running lol .

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Well if his videos are hoaxes he must have a hell of a lot of cash to keep replacing his belongings! The place gets trashed repeatedly....I'd be very unhappy to keep losing all my kitchenware
I'm just not sure about hoaxes as that kitchen for example would be a complete minefield of fishing wire and I'm sure much of it could be seen with the sheer amount of activity

The only (or main) bit I was convinced at was the way the chair lifted onto the table.....that was rather spooky

I have read he is a stop motion artist so is presumably very knowledgable about video manipulation
edit on 21-7-2017 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

I don't think he's throwing stuff around and editing himself out of the video.. in some clips he's also in the video with stuff flying around him.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join