It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy. Ass. Video.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

vids like this are utterly useless

thier provenance // back story is utter bollox

you say - its origin is saudi arabia , the y-tube channel you use as source says " india " and ATS members say the dialogue is in spannish // english

there is no point in even having a thread about clips like this unless they come with a complete provenance // backstory from the person who actually shot the footage with :

where , when , why , what . details

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   

LMFAO!!

That was awesome

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Yeah , loved the way the witch and the car both stopped , while the witch broke into poser mode....
And the driver brightened and dimmed the lights.

If it was not a hoax, that poser mode stuff will really freak a person out pretty bad. Long term trauma from an experience like that, when something you see does things that don't look natural.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Probably some illegal alien trying to cross the border in disguise hahaha...and patrol was like wtf??!

No normal person would be screaming with the sound of a burger in their mouths following something like this flickering lights and "scaring" them off by "charging" at them with their vehicle.

LMFAO!!! bwahahah

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

You got that "stuff" right...

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Maybe it's just me, but I thought this video was hilarious. I honestly laughed out loud.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

To be honest, at first I would most likely be freaked the heck out. But knowing how I deal with panic, I'd stay in the moment, and openly experience it. Most things only have power when it is given to them. Sure, I may end up bent backwards in half, turned into a contorted caricature of human form, wandering the night as if some 4 legged upside down headed demon, gurgling and howling, and who's sole intent is now seeking other victims to join me in the torturous hell that has become my reality and become part of the unknown that terrorises mortals from the shadows... But it would have to be better than things as they are, lol

Hmmm. I see. That would be one hell of an experience. Could you imagine getting out of your car and running straight at that thing, screaming at the top of your lungs, with two knives, one in each hand? How would you imagine that scenario turning out? lol

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

I see your point, but it is still entertaining. What would you do if your were actually in that scenario?

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

Damn you man. I could have been drinking something when I read that. lol

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Damned, I was warned, but watched the F-----g thing anyway.
Just me and the dog alone and with a bottle of Jack...

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

I'd tickle the "witch"

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I'd tickle the "witch"

What if? What if while you ticked her she let out a fart that paralyzed you momentarily, and caused you to gasp for air. How would you react to the 4 second window that gave her the upper hand to sniff your neck?

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Luckily I ate some gas station Sushi, I got 10 megaton warhead built up inside of me.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
That's a paper boy.
He wants two dollars.

Haha I wonder how many will get that reference

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Luckily I ate some gas station Sushi, I got 10 megaton warhead built up inside of me.

Fighting fire with fire. I like it. You came prepared, one might even say seeking for a confrontation such as this. I think I see a movie deal on this one.
The Title.
Lysergic: The Witch and The Payload.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

just wanted to mention that the guy shouting is speaking Arabic

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

To be honest, at first I would most likely be freaked the heck out. But knowing how I deal with panic, I'd stay in the moment, and openly experience it. Most things only have power when it is given to them. Sure, I may end up bent backwards in half, turned into a contorted caricature of human form, wandering the night as if some 4 legged upside down headed demon, gurgling and howling, and who's sole intent is now seeking other victims to join me in the torturous hell that has become my reality and become part of the unknown that terrorises mortals from the shadows... But it would have to be better than things as they are, lol

Hmmm. I see. That would be one hell of an experience. Could you imagine getting out of your car and running straight at that thing, screaming at the top of your lungs, with two knives, one in each hand? How would you imagine that scenario turning out? lol

When you got close enough to see that thing's face, and all you saw was bone, as in a skull grinning at you, you'd have a heart attack and die before it even got close enough to grab you.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Look at how it is directed. It's the standard fare. Basic filimography.
You can relax.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

Ohh haha I wouldn't be attacking it, I'd be talking to it. engaging it. understanding it. Smiling as it tried to scare me.

You never know, it might just be a misunderstood lost soul, seeking a listening ear, and a comforting shoulder.

Or a Maenad, intending to bake my heart into a pie..

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

When you got close enough to see that thing's face, and all you saw was bone, as in a skull grinning at you, you'd have a heart attack and die before it even got close enough to grab you.

I would probably slide to a halt, hoping it would also, if I was to close then hopefully I would use my ninja skill, which I have been meditating on with long hours of kung fu movies. I would then come to the realization that in order to be a ninja you have to know karate and not kung fu. With a split second reaction I would use the one inch punch, which I have never really practiced it, but using my if Bruce can do it so can I attitude I should be able to eliminate this evil presence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join