It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy. Ass. Video.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

They should have run her over. That would have made it easier to tie her to a stake and burn her.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

okay.

20 megaton.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

If I ran that bitch over, I would keep going lol.

Turning back, picking her up, tying her to a stake and burning her is overkill.

Unless of course I believed she was a witch and thought I would somehow be cursed for life, then I guess there is some merit to overkill.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: tayton
I would be shocked at first but late at night in the middle of nowhere whatever it was it would become roadkill seconds later with no looking back

In other words you'd murder her/it?

Knowing full well its human?

How brave of you

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

edit on 16/7/17 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
So this witch in super clean white clothes who has a hobble but doesn't actually use her cane is approached by a driver who drives head-on towards her as if he was going to run her over, "chases" them in a fast hobble.. the driver screaming like a little girl, and then.. when she finally gives up and starts to hobble off the road.. the driver, who just was apparently screaming for his life.. goes forward to approach her again.. and gets chased.. again.

Seems legit!

Or... ridiculously fake. I think the latter. : )

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Saw this YouTube comment:
It said "Plaaaaay the best soooong in the world...
Or I'll eat your soul!"

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

originally posted by: tayton
I would be shocked at first but late at night in the middle of nowhere whatever it was it would become roadkill seconds later with no looking back

In other words you'd murder her/it?

Knowing full well its human?

How brave of you

I know, its justt a poor old woman. Maybe her husband was just gored by a...goat, and she thought "thank Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour, an official government employee! Perhaps we can use their phone or even get a ride to the nearest medical facility!"

As the cowardly, superstitious, witch fearing Saudi fled the scene, blubbering like a baby, her husband of 75 years lay dying in the tall grass less than 10 yards away....

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Jeez your signature birds gave me a startle just now,thought for a moment there were small bugs running over my pc screen

edit on 16-7-2017 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Oh ok,thanks very much

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

I fell for it a few times already..

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Sorry, that was my bride. I left her at the alter for obvious reasons and she was trying to find me.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

That is a retarded video. lol. Smells like a hoax, looks like a hoax, the guy sounds like a hoax, and the witch wobbles like a hoax. Its probably a hoax wouldn't you think? I didn't find it creepy at all but comical. First off, if the guy was freaked out by what was on the road, why would he continue to follow it while screaming his head off? If he was truly terrified he'd have turned tail and drove off the other way, not play a dumb game of car yoyo with it.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: arcnaver

Angry much? Lol, I've said many times throughout the thread that it could be a hoax and not once did I attempt to defend it's authenticity. That wasn't even the point of my thread, but thanks for watching !

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Almost sounds Japanese. I do believe there is a lot of superstition there regarding the supernatural. Kind of reminds me of the girl from the movie the Ring. If she had shoulders like a football player that is.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

originally posted by: c2oden
That's a paper boy.
He wants two dollars.

Haha I wonder how many will get that reference

Six people.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

its impssible to honestly answer - as what you would actually do in a real situation is dicated by such a myriad of factors that are not even addressed in the presented senario "

Well if something like this could ever be real, you had you need to come up with a better plan than that.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

I don't even get the reference. I just thought that comment was very funny.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Reposting OOOOLLLDD videos.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

oh FFS - get a grip - you give is woefully incomplete information about the " scenario " and expect us to tell you what we would do " if .................. "

this crap may seem cool in the safety of your own mind - but it does not work in the real world

the problem is - that walts - spend so much time fanasising about " what they would do if ..... " - that thats alll they focus on - when things happen

the " execution " of thier " brilliant strategy " - and they get lost thinking about tier plan - and ignore whats REALLY happening

so - i stand by my answer

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join