It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy. Ass. Video.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak
Oh i remembered it as soon as I saw the thumbnail.
Very creepy.

You too? I thought I was the only one!

All that is known about the video is it was filmed in Saudi Arabia, the only other thing I know is i'd learn how to drive stick quickly and nope it the hell outta there.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Another Flakka victim?

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Baba Yaga!

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

This one:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
That is so clearly fake, give me a break.

1. Why would anyone be videoing that spot in the first place?
2. Why not zoom in on the person and/or investigate?
3. The cane is obviously a prop as the gallop/walk is unassisted.
4. Why do they keep driving in reverse? Because it gives the impression of being chased. After they just "happened" to come up on this person.

Yawn.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
There is a thing called a gas pedal and transmission that makes a car go forward.
Learn to use it.

The part where I really suspected it was a hoax is where he started to lose the thing in the shot, so even though he is terrified out of his mind ... he goes forward to get it back on the camera again. If you are that petrified, you would think he'd turn around and run at that point because he doesn't know where it is.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Yeah, I have seen this video before. Not real sure what to make of it, but what has always struck me about the video is that the guy never attempts to go around and continue on his way or back up and turnaround. He was basically teasing her or it... To hell with that... I would have been out of there... Just being truthful.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: 3daysgone

Luckily I ate some gas station Sushi, I got 10 megaton warhead built up inside of me.

Yo, haven't you heard?

Fukushima plant set to release radioactive material into ocean

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: Akragon
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Haha..

Really?

Yep. And he calls himself a liberal.

What does this even have to with anything?

And why do you keep speaking for me Mr.Deaf?

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Ok, watched it twice and each time I am ROTFLMAO. This is some funny ish.

I believe this is some prank played by 2 people. The "border patrol" person and some sidekick dressed up like an old lady with a cane.

Guess when you are bored silly in the desert this is all one can come up with.

LMAO

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
That is possibly the easiest fake video to produce, can't believe others believe.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Aside from the movies it would seem a witchh with supernatural powers would be able to heal itself so that it could walk normally...And what good is a witch without supernatural powers???

If it was a witch it would have transported itself inside to the front seat of the vehicle...Besides, it was dressed in white, not black...Don't you guys know anything at all about witches???

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Nice one!

I remember this video from my creepy youtube nights.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: carewemust

So you wouldn't be shocked or scared if you ran into that in the middle of the night, in the middle of nowhere?

Honestly, I think he would have left a lot sooner and not kept waiting and screaming.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

This video in particular was very unnerving to watch. Just her movements.. if it's a hoax, it's a pretty good one.

unnerving?

Its a person walking with something like their shoelaces tied or their legs tied, you can see the small steps where they are just using their ankles to walk.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: PlasticWizard

I watched another video that tried to debunk it, they didn't really debunk it, only had opinions, but they did figure out that it was shot by Saudi border patrollers.

Saudi border patrol?

Where did this come from, the video says it was shot in India.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I don't know, maybe it's different watching it alone at night in complete darkness, after you've been watching other scary videos for about and hour.

Maybe it's just me..

Or maybe you're just a big tough guy.

In regards to this being a hoax or not, it could very well be, and probably most likely is. That's not the point of my thread, just wanted to share the spook.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Someone pretending to be scary so as to drive off investigators from what they are protecting.

Looks like we've got a mystery on our hands, gang.

"A rooby rooby roo!" - guy in car.
edit on 16-7-2017 by Zehmzaziel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

What a bunch of pansies, screaming like little kids over a hunchback woman that could barely run. Were they worried that she was going to turn them into newts?

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No idea, but if I stumbled upon one of those in the middle of nowhere, I'd be pretty startled, among many other things, but I wouldn't be screaming like a little girl though. Probably stare it until it starts to run at me, then it's pedal to the metal see you later!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join