It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy. Ass. Video.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
There is a thing called a gas pedal and transmission that makes a car go forward.
Learn to use it.

The scariest thing about that video is the terrifying idea of being in a car with someone who drives THAT bad.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

What a bunch of pansies, screaming like little kids over a hunchback woman that could barely run. Were they worried that she was going to turn them into newts?

You mean you aren't just a little superstitious? Masonry believes in angels and devils too, right?

Their lore and legend includes 'witches'. Lol so does ours. But we burned all those at the stake, right?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
You mean you aren't just a little superstitious? Masonry believes in angels and devils too, right?

I'm not at all superstitious and no it doesn't.

Their lore and legend includes 'witches'. Lol so does ours. But we burned all those at the stake, right?

It does? I'd ask you for evidence but we both know you haven't any.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I'm not at all superstitious and no it doesn't.

It does? I'd ask you for evidence but we both know you haven't any.

You're a Mason and don't believe in "Spirits"?

They still burn witches in some 'backwards' places. I'll show a video, whoops its against TnC. Google Africa withchunts.

Then deny again the spirit... (thats twice)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Nope. Belief in 'spirits' is not a requirement.

They still burn witches in some 'backwards' places. I'll show a video, whoops its against TnC. Google Africa withchunts.

What does witch-burning in Africa have to do with Masonry? That was rhetorical, the answer is nothing.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Nope. Belief in 'spirits' is not a requirement.

What does witch-burning in Africa have to do with Masonry? That was rhetorical, the answer is nothing.

The dodger as usual. You scoffed at other cultures superstitions, but you yourself are a member of a religious organization...

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I mean, I get the whole dichotomy thing. In the west we are 'religious' as long as we don't see any spirits. According to most main stream churchians, all spirit activity is the 'Devil'.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

The dodger as usual. You scoffed at other cultures superstitions, but you yourself are a member of a religious organization...

Awww, you're so cute when you get mad. I scoff at all religions and superstitions. If Masonry where a religion I wouldn't be in it. But nice try.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I mean, I get the whole dichotomy thing.

Actually, you don't get anything which is why you find yourself presently making things up.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Awww, you're so cute when you get mad. I scoff at all religions and superstitions. If Masonry where a religion I wouldn't be in it. But nice try.

The Hell, you're all over every thread on Masonry, Mason-icus.

Thats three times you denied your religion.

I hear a Cock crowing...

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

The Hell, you're all over every thread on Masonry, Mason-icus.

Sadly, this thread wasn't about Masonry until you decided to be 'iconclastic' and make it about Masonry. I know that you love me and read all of my posts religiously but try to stay on topic.

Thats three times you denied your religion.

Four. I don't have a religion.

edit on 17-7-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Four. I don't have a religion.

Deny, Deny, Deny.

Quick search of your thread history reveal multiple Masonry threads, your avatar has your Belief (hidden) in it.

We conflict because i disgreed with you in those Masonry threads. Can't blind me with your slightly veiled insults, either.

As usual cynical and abusive, I agree, completely unlike Mason behavior.

So its a mask then? You're not a Mason, don't believe in any spiritual realm or after life?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Quick search of your thread history reveal multiple Masonry threads...

And in many of them I state that I am not religious. You should know since you read all my posts.

Now, I get that you relish the opportunity to read my posts but this thread is not about me or Masonry.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Anyone die from watching this yet? I"m too scared myself...

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I've seen this before. Very creepy. It does not look like a normal human under there, especially when it scuttles to the left off screen. It's like the legs hyperextend... The dude in the car sounds legitimately terrified, and it seems too far out in the middle of nowhere to be a prank.

I believe things like this are more commonplace in third world countries as there is less publicity and believability due to perceived superstitious cultures. This is perfect for dark forces as they do not want to be known by the world at large. They are much more powerful working in secrecy...

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

And in many of them I state that I am not religious.

Is this something new?

Then why the masonry front?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Anyone else see a person behind it kind of like holding the white thing up I see an extra arm and legs in the back...lol

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Is this something new?

For me? No. But again this thread is not about me and you are bordering on being obsessed with me. Not that I can fault it, I know you find me interesting.

Then why the masonry front?

This thread is not about Masonry, even though you want to try and make it about Masonry. But just so you are aware, AGAIN, you do not need to be religious to be a Mason.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

you do not need to be religious to be a Mason.

but it helps

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

You're gonna get him all wound up now.

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join