It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy. Ass. Video.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

So you would try to befriend this beast who craves your blood?

Aww....I C. You would revert to you Art of War training and seek to learn all you can from your enemy, before you send them to the netherworld.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
a reply to: badw0lf

So you would try to befriend this beast who craves your blood?

Aww....I C. You would revert to you Art of War training and seek to learn all you can from your enemy, before you send them to the netherworld.

lol

Don't burn the witch !!!!!

The witches brew a pot of hate
With lizard, bat and man
With a smile they laugh their spells
And stir with wretched hand
Calling Demons Baphomet
And Mephistopheles
The tattered figures cackle
As their mortal victims bleed

Don't burn the witch
The ways of Hell aren't wrong
Don't burn the witch
Let them brew their song

Come sit, at my left hand... *cackles maniacally*

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

S&F for the entertainment. Definitely a hoax, and it made me giggle when the witch was going, "REEEEEHHH!!!" (However one would spell the sound)

But I can see how under the right viewing circumstances it would be creepy. After all, I was alone in the dark when I watched the video that I think the first responding poster mentioned, and it creeped me out.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Haha..

Really?

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

Haha..

Really?

Yep. And he calls himself a liberal.

edit on 7/16/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Haha..

Really?

Yep. And he calls himsel a liberal.

Idk what that means... but

So you wouldn't be shocked or scared if you ran into that in the middle of the night, in the middle of nowhere?

While you were in a vehicle?

buddy in the sheets didn't even cast a spell...

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: filthyphilanthropist

S&F for the entertainment. Definitely a hoax, and it made me giggle when the witch was going, "REEEEEHHH!!!" (However one would spell the sound)

But I can see how under the right viewing circumstances it would be creepy. After all, I was alone in the dark when I watched the video that I think the first responding poster mentioned, and it creeped me out.

I used to play that really awkward adventure game, Alone in the Dark, alone in the dark. That was hella eerie.. very atmospheric.

man, do our memories get more pixelated as we age, or do the old games we used to think were so full of, now reveal that they were super cheesy all along.

(ignore the dude, he's actually a little more scary than the game)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

So you wouldn't be shocked or scared if you ran into that in the middle of the night, in the middle of nowhere?

While you were in a vehicle?

buddy in the sheets didn't even cast a spell...

Well, when the sheet hits the fan belt, it's a problem.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

i personally - so not find such stuff interesting

i classify it as clickbait

as for " what would i do "

its impssible to honestly answer - as what you would actually do in a real situation is dicated by such a myriad of factors that are not even addressed in the presented senario "

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I would be shocked at first but late at night in the middle of nowhere whatever it was it would become roadkill seconds later with no looking back

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   
That was 3 minutes I'll never get back.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   
This was hilarious, I had a good laugh.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Wow...
I am completely unconvinced, I could kick that things ass, looks like a human in a sheet that can't stand up correctly.
Have some pity, probably just needs a bowl of warm soup, poor thing...

I'm definitely not afraid... but good try.
I'm voting hoax, driver probably wasn't in on it though.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I went front page one to page four and didn't see it although I can't see how it possibly has not yet been said. Can't load video at the moment but saw it a year back in a top ten list and remember that the other nine were pathetic but this one disturbed me like crazy. Because I can't load video I don't remember if it was hispanohablantes or Arabs but I do remember I had to search google in Arabic or Spanish to find several places that told the story and they are border patrollers yes and the guy crying is a first day in the field guy. Because its common to have these patrollers in outposts in rural areas, some agents from remote places are superstitious and learning they were getting a country bumpkin in they had a fellow agent wear the cane and robes hunched over and yea, he moves incredibly and should be in Hollywood as the new Jim Carey slash Doug jones...the big name physical/body/movement artists so people say, is agree. But yea he was totally believing the first day prank and even commented on how embarrassed he was now or something along those lines ivwish I could remember where it was, just as scared by that witch I was lay first time seeing it, that's the level of shock that anyone here confuses Arabic and Spanish cuz even if monolingual, those languages have such different cadences, rhythms, are spoken from different parts of the mouth.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Hi,ya i was also thinking that it looks acted.Even fear in a voice can be acted,easy as pie,but as you pointed out,in this case a terrified rookie.

Reminded me a bit of all the Skinwalker stories
Though i don't think they go around in white sheets.Most folks don't.Which made me think it was worn for max visibility,max effect.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Thanks for bringing this vid,OP,an entertaining way to start my day

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Hi,what thread was that? I'm curious now

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   
And there I was, thinking I'll be watching a video of a creepy ass...

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Here's a video which outlines the a theory which mirrors the explanation you gave.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
In some places witches are the creepy, scary, encounters at night in the woods thing.
So its a 'witch'.

If that happened in the states, authorities would stop, get out, approach and ask for ID.

Some lost old person seeking help or better yet, someone pretending to be scary so as to drive off investigators from what they are protecting.

Here in the states it might be a big foot costume used to protect a weed patch.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join