It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy. Ass. Video.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
So I had the brilliant idea of watching a bunch of scary videos on YouTube, by myself, in the dark, ultimately scaring myself #less. Well, the lights are back on and I'm not ready sleep yet, so I've instead decided to share a video. I don't know if this is a hoax or not, but regardless, this has got to be one of the creepiest videos I've ever seen. Watch at your own risk.. I don't recommend alone in the dark like I just did.

edit on 16-7-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because:

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Oh no, don't do this to me!

I just listened to some weird audio on another thread, and one of the posters said it made his dog go nuts, and not here I am with the hair standing up on the back of my neck and not really wanting to turn around.

And I find this thread.

Great.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

This video in particular was very unnerving to watch. Just her movements.. if it's a hoax, it's a pretty good one.

And sorry

Don't worry, you're not the only one. I was supposed to be in bed, but now I'm literally watching TV lol..

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I'll just watch this thread to see the responses. Since viewing the video of ISIS burning a guy alive in a cage, I steer clear of the "shocking" stuff.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

There is no violence or gore, I promise. Just a really creepy ass video.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Sounds like he's speaking Spanish. I hear Bueno when the witch walks into the shadows. That's a lot of vegetation for a Saudi Arabian desert.
edit on 15-7-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

OK... I'll watch it now.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

I watched another video that tried to debunk it, they didn't really debunk it, only had opinions, but they did figure out that it was shot by Saudi border patrollers.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

OK... I'll watch it now.

Watched it. Still trying to figure out why it's labeled as "shocking". All I see is a desert dweller with a cane, trying to catch up to some driver who keeps backing up, because he's scared.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I watched it alone in the dark but had the tv on. So far no scary witch popped up to say hi or boo. I suspect it was faked. He never zoomed in good enough to get a good pic of whomever it was in white. He also seemed determined to keep filming instead of running which leads me to believe he had a motive. I don't know though. Maybe he was too scared to run. I actually thought he was amusing.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
There is a thing called a gas pedal and transmission that makes a car go forward.
Learn to use it.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

I dunno why is that dude hassling the old lady? She's just trying to get home and her rheumatoid is flaring up.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

So you wouldn't be shocked or scared if you ran into that in the middle of the night, in the middle of nowhere?

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Hah that is definitely creepy. If it isn't a hoax that could be a mentally ill person. It looked like it knew it was scaring the person on that vehicle. It could have been a possessed person as well, even more dangerous to be near to.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

I'd like to have that claim independently verified. If I had to guess I would say that is the Mexico border. The vegetation is just like South Texas /North Mexico. The guy clearly says Bueno when the witch walks off. Says reverse in English. Witch's and warlocks are part of the Mexican culture. I've never heard of a Saudi Arabian witch.

I'm not buying the Saudi angle. Seems like something said to make it unbelievable.

Spooky video.
edit on 16-7-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Oh i remembered it as soon as I saw the thumbnail.
Very creepy.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I call hoax, albeit a very entertaining one. He acted so scared when the actor chased him, but when it was walking away he chased it back down. If it were truly a witch, then it must be a very low level witch. One that cannot manipulate the frequencies around it. It looked to haggard and deformed. If there is any truth to this video, then the person might be an outcast, because of said deformities. Kind of sad really.

Other than that great video. I ethereally enjoyed it.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

Good point. Who knows, I just know that it's creepy ass hell..

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

To me, the mans screams sounded very genuine. If a hoax, it's definitely a well done one.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

So you wouldn't be shocked or scared if you ran into that in the middle of the night, in the middle of nowhere?

Shocked?
Check.
Scared?
Check.

Preparing for the worst, hoping for the best.
Check, check.

What I don't understand is why the man was recording going down that road. And why stop the recording there? Why not release it all? It seemed to be in at least somewhat of a secluded area? And what ever he was driving sure didn't sound like it had much horsepower. I still think it is a hoax.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join