It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy. Ass. Video.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

To me, the mans screams sounded very genuine. If a hoax, it's definitely a well done one.

Very true. It could be a hoax on the driver?

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Yeah , loved the way the witch and the car both stopped , while the witch broke into poser mode....
And the driver brightened and dimmed the lights.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
been a while since I used this one;;

I'VE SEEN BETTER FILM ON TEETH!

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Poor old biddy just wanted a lift. Her broom broke down a few km up the road, and she broke a stiletto heel.

Did like the premise though;

"We shall go randomly driving at night, where we will encounter a strange witch with a bent neck and a staff, who will hobble slowly towards us. We will scream in fear, rev our engine and panic, but not actually get out of there. When she eventually chases us, we will yell and speed in reverse, till she stops her pursuit and hobbles off into the dark, where in our heightened state of fear and confusion, we will turn towards her once more and stick the high beams on her. Then as she screeches at us, we shall scream a bit more, and hurriedly drive off, back into the darkness from whence we came."

edit on 16/7/2017 by badw0lf because: next is not a neck. now it is a neck.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
been a while since I used this one;;

I'VE SEEN BETTER FILM ON TEETH!

Wasn't me. I rub mine with the bathroom towel every morning.

link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: carewemust

So you wouldn't be shocked or scared if you ran into that in the middle of the night, in the middle of nowhere?

Hell yes..I'd be shocked and scared, considering the environment.

But I wouldn't think that this was anyone other than a human in white attire. Deformed, due to his/her gait.. but definitely human.

link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Yeah , loved the way the witch and the car both stopped , while the witch broke into poser mode.... And the driver brightened and dimmed the lights.

Good points. Could fear be the cause of his inability to think rationally? Yes it could, but it also doesn't mean that it did.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I would have given it a wide birth and ignore it as much as possible. But yeah had my hair sticking up. That would be creepy.

The night is dark and full of terrors

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Don't lie, you're trembling in your boots.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

lol. That is an excellent review, but what would you do if you actually came upon something like this, in a place like that?

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConscienceZombie
I would have given it a wide birth and ignore it as much as possible. But yeah had my hair sticking up. That would be creepy.

So are some days...

Just because there is light, doesn't mean the dark things aren't there.. :/

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
My take on it is almost as if it's a person in a white robe facing away from the vehicle.

Fake head attached to the back that just sort of flops around. The person would be running at the vehicle backwards in reality with the cane giving stability.

What looks to be the shoulders and back just doesn't look right to me. Shouldn't be hard to make some fake shoes that look like they are facing the right way.

Screams hoax to me.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ConscienceZombie

That is sage advice.

Yea, though I walk through the shadow in the valley of death.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I'd like to have that claim independently verified. If I had to guess I would say that is the Mexico border. The vegetation is just like South Texas /North Mexico. The guy clearly says Bueno when the witch walks off. Says reverse in English. Witch's and warlocks are part of the Mexican culture. I've never heard of a Saudi Arabian witch.

I'm not buying the Saudi angle. Seems like something said to make it unbelievable.

Spooky video.

Yeah can't you do a check to see what country the video is posted from on YouTube
That would deny some ignorance thurr
edit on 7/16/2017 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Only in another country...

let that witch lady walk around the streets of any large American city and see what happens... won't be long for a group of kids plays the knock out game and steals her cane and nasty robe... probably all While live Facebook streaming it.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
a reply to: badw0lf

lol. That is an excellent review, but what would you do if you actually came upon something like this, in a place like that?

To be honest, at first I would most likely be freaked the heck out. But knowing how I deal with panic, I'd stay in the moment, and openly experience it. Most things only have power when it is given to them. Sure, I may end up bent backwards in half, turned into a contorted caricature of human form, wandering the night as if some 4 legged upside down headed demon, gurgling and howling, and who's sole intent is now seeking other victims to join me in the torturous hell that has become my reality and become part of the unknown that terrorises mortals from the shadows... But it would have to be better than things as they are, lol

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
its a hoax , they did it to some new recruits to a police force or military somewhere i dont remeber where.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Supposedly, the video was staged by the driver. It was a hazing type thing they do to rookies, and the guy freaking out is the rookie passenger on a ride along. Atleast, that's the most common explaination i've read.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Lol, that was actually pretty damn funny.

The person is taking a risk trying to scare people like that, though. Good way to get shot.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
That's a paper boy.
He wants two dollars.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join