It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: "I did not make, and do not have, any such recordings." of Comey Conversation

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DbDraad

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: UKTruth

Why the hell would trump tweet something like that??? To make you not believe Comey..PLAIN AND SIMPLE....Comey did not give a damn if there were tapes...LORDY I HOPE THERE ARE TAPES....Also the ex DHS Chief backs up what Comey was saying...I will take Comey and the DHS Chiefs word over trump any day....you just keep your head in the sand, but you will have to come up for air sometime, and when you do, you will be gasping.

I would have thought it would be obvious - to make sure Comey did not lie.
I am already trying to catch my breath from laughing too much, but I fear I will laugh myself to death once the realisation hits liberals that there isn't going to be any action against the President.

Stating the obvious seems to be going over some heads here. Are all the left so stupid?

So your saying Comey did not lie due to Trumps hint at tapes, so Trump is guilty of tampering with the investigation?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: thetruth2017
So what followers of the Orange idiots are saying was he wanted to make sure Comey told the truth by hinting there are tapes and he told the committee that Trump tried to influence the investigation, are you guys now saying Comey told the truth and Trump is guilty of trying to tamper with the investigation?

How did you arrive at "tamper with the investigation"? Comey never said that.

link   

a reply to: Christosterone

Haha...only a trump supporter could spin this in his favor....LMAO....Comey did not "self Destruct" trump admitted ON FILM that he was relieved Comey was gone because of the Russia INVESTIGATION....Nice try. trump looks like a COMPLETE ASS!!!!

Maybe I'm bias, but I think President Trump came out ahead on this issue. His bluff forced coney to tell the truth.

link   

What lie was there, again?

Tweet 1 : Comey better hope there are no tapes...
Tweet 2 : I didn't record him and have no tapes...

Not seeing any lies.

First the orange buffoon hints at tapes, then Comey testifies and all of a sudden those tapes he hinted at do not exist.

Anything that comes out of this man's mouth is 90% BS and 10% having no clue what the hell is going on.

He is a habitual liar, so it is hard to take anything he says as truth.

Yup real buffoon, made himself billions in a business world full of very sharp sharks and got himself elected President of the USA. And what buffoon credentials do you have? Thought so!

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Why the hell would trump tweet something like that??? To make you not believe Comey..PLAIN AND SIMPLE....Comey did not give a damn if there were tapes...LORDY I HOPE THERE ARE TAPES....Also the ex DHS Chief backs up what Comey was saying...I will take Comey and the DHS Chiefs word over trump any day....you just keep your head in the sand, but you will have to come up for air sometime, and when you do, you will be gasping.

I am already trying to catch my breath from laughing too much, but I fear I will laugh myself to death once the realisation hits liberals that there isn't going to be any action against the President.

Stating the obvious seems to be going over some heads here. Are all the left so stupid?

So your saying Comey did not lie due to Trumps hint at tapes, so Trump is guilty of tampering with the investigation?

That's a new one.. Trump tampered with the investigation by goading someone to tell the truth. Brilliantly creative, I must admit. Surely that must be impeachable?!

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stulinka

Haha...only a trump supporter could spin this in his favor....LMAO....Comey did not "self Destruct" trump admitted ON FILM that he was relieved Comey was gone because of the Russia INVESTIGATION....Nice try. trump looks like a COMPLETE ASS!!!!

Maybe I'm bias, but I think President Trump came out ahead on this issue. His bluff forced coney to tell the truth.
Not only that but as usual he is driving the media boat all the while. So funny.

link   

The use of fully capitalised words unnecessarily combined with the use of ellipses (not even correctly used) reminds me of exactly ONE other user.

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I think it severely retarded what he would of said otherwise. You seem to going for a gotcha on the semantics and differing "memories" of the "loyalty" statement assertion which has no evidentiary value as to the bogus charges.

link   

originally posted by: Stulinka

Exactly!

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Nope. That was just the liberal media saying that he said what he said but really he was just saying what they said that he said when he said it and now they're saying that he said it but really, no.

It's so simple!

link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

It's not because he's on the Right. It's because he's in a position of Power. The Power Position and his lying is being done against the people who he is ultimately responsible to.

That goes the same for anyone on the left. Trying to make this into a false argument because you want to make the claim that I'm partisan about it is just plain wrong. I'm against all the lying and corruption from either side of the isle. Some of it is worse than others so some take priority over others sure. But I'm not for anyone lying and f*cking people over regardless of the color of their tie.

If anyone seems to be doing that it's some of you who use the excuse that well since other people lied and got away with it why can't we??? Well, that isn't an excuse. Nobody should be getting away with it. But sometimes they do. But it shouldn't be because we just sit by and let it happen. We should at least try and stop it. But to just make excuses for it isn't helping anything.

link   

So what followers of the Orange idiots are saying was he wanted to make sure Comey told the truth by hinting there are tapes and he told the committee that Trump tried to influence the investigation, are you guys now saying Comey told the truth and Trump is guilty of trying to tamper with the investigation?

Well trying to get Comey to drop investigation is tampering with investigations.

tamper
#4 seems to fit

to engage in underhand or corrupt dealings, especially in order to influence improperly

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

That's a new one.. Trump tampered with the investigation by goading someone to tell the truth. Brilliantly creative, I must admit. Surely that must be impeachable?!

Oh man I need a beer. These Libs are so desperate now I can't stop laughing.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DbDraad

Yes. Yes they are.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: queenofswords
So, carry on with the hyperbole about DT being a liar. He is not. He is a master captain of this ship as it navigates through the dark waters of corruption in D.C.

Hyperbole? LOL

Cultists never see it coming until they put mercury into their own ears.

Can you debate the rest of his post as incorrect...

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Well trying to get Comey to drop investigation is tampering with investigations.

tamper
#4 seems to fit

to engage in underhand or corrupt dealings, especially in order to influence improperly

Good luck at convincing anyone but CNN about fools gold.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

All media is banned. The press will now only report what the Whitehouse says.
No questions allowed.
All other sources of information will be labeled as fake.
All non fiction books not approved by the Whitehouse will be banned or moved to the fake non fiction section of the library.
All school programs will teach only Whitehouse approved curriculums.
All dems AKA obstructionist will be locked in detention camps.

There... the world the way you want it.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Maybe it's just that I've had 8 years of living with Obama intimidation and lies to grow a few callouses?

Yea, because they're remotely comparable? I'd say it's more that you lot have spent 8 years being delusional so why stop now?

But please, tell us more about how Obama told even 1/100th of the lies of Trump.
edit on 2017-6-22 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

tamper
#4 seems to fit

Good Lord - I just realised you are serious

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: ketsuko

Maybe it's just that I've had 8 years of living with Obama intimidation and lies to grow a few callouses?

Yea, because they're remotely comparable? I'd say it's more that you lot have spent 8 years being delusional so why stop now?

But please, tell us more about how Obama told even 1/100th of lies of Trump.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join