It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: "I did not make, and do not have, any such recordings." of Comey Conversation

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He made an idiot out of himself ...again...

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

He said he had them, now he's saying he doesn't and never did. It's that simple. HE'S A F*CKING LIAR!!!

I don't know how many times it has to be said and shown before people accept it. Some of you are stuck in a denial that unfortunately is causing the chaos to continue and the destruction of this nation to continue too.

I'm trying to figure out where the denial actually is. ALL human's are liars DAILY...lol, but it seems that only people on the right can be true "liars" . Lol give me a break, all this has about the same level of importance as is getting upset that Trump had two scoops of ice scream and everyone else had one.. IMPEACH HIM!!!

The denial still sits with those who just can't believe that he won and need to get over it and on board with supporting the country instead of driving it into the ground. Didn't vote for him, I get it. Don't like him in the least, I get it. Don't like his policies, I GET IT. Want to act like a little kid in a I didn't win tantrum for the next eight years, that I don't get...

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: DJW001

Lol, is this a surprise?

Trump has just sent CNN into a new tailspin by banning live video feeds and live recordings of the Press Briefings...

*sigh* Remember when this was going to be "the most transparent administration ever?"

Its only CNN, BBC I believe who are banned - best to keep the fake news out of proceedings.

Waiting to see the full details - just watched CNN screaming over it.

CNN and the BBC are not fake news or the Guardian you edited out of this comment :-/

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Haha...only a trump supporter could spin this in his favor....LMAO....Comey did not "self Destruct" trump admitted ON FILM that he was relieved Comey was gone because of the Russia INVESTIGATION....Nice try. trump looks like a COMPLETE ASS!!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: UKTruth

Apparently not, but then again when I asked the question initially you had made a statement that it was only certain media sources. Now you've gone back and edited it so it looks less a statement and more a guess.

It's okay, all you had to say was you had no source. No need for all the antics.

Oh, you asked me a question. So you meant you asked me as opposed to I was going to... perhaps you should edit your post as you got it wrong. There is no need for the antics.

edit on 22/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: DJW001

Lol, is this a surprise?

Trump has just sent CNN into a new tailspin by banning live video feeds and live recordings of the Press Briefings...

*sigh* Remember when this was going to be "the most transparent administration ever?"

Its only CNN, BBC I believe who are banned - best to keep the fake news out of proceedings.

Waiting to see the full details - just watched CNN screaming over it.

CNN and the BBC are not fake news or the Guardian you edited out of this comment :-/

CNN and BBC are fake news, so that was ok

The Guardian were banned earlier, but not mentioned in the CNN mental breakdown today.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

What self destruction?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
He never said he had tapes....that's number one.

Knowing how the White House was leaking like a sieve and knowing that someone could be recording conversations unbeknownst to anyone, he warned James Comey to just tell the truth. There could be tapes.

No lie there!

Now, at the time of his own choosing, Trump informs us that he did not tape their conversation and does not have in his possession any such tapes.

No lie there!

So, carry on with the hyperbole about DT being a liar. He is not. He is a master captain of this ship as it navigates through the dark waters of corruption in D.C.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Why the hell would trump tweet something like that??? To make you not believe Comey..PLAIN AND SIMPLE....Comey did not give a damn if there were tapes...LORDY I HOPE THERE ARE TAPES....Also the ex DHS Chief backs up what Comey was saying...I will take Comey and the DHS Chiefs word over trump any day....you just keep your head in the sand, but you will have to come up for air sometime, and when you do, you will be gasping.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

What lie was there, again?

Tweet 1 : Comey better hope there are no tapes...
Tweet 2 : I didn't record him and have no tapes...

Not seeing any lies.

First the orange buffoon hints at tapes, then Comey testifies and all of a sudden those tapes he hinted at do not exist.

Anything that comes out of this man's mouth is 90% BS and 10% having no clue what the hell is going on.

He is a habitual liar, so it is hard to take anything he says as truth.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Of coarse, I have been saying it for months, it seems almost every time trump lies and gets caught, the trump supporters on ATS, bring up Obama and Hillary. They deflect almost as much as trump!!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Why the hell would trump tweet something like that??? To make you not believe Comey..PLAIN AND SIMPLE....Comey did not give a damn if there were tapes...LORDY I HOPE THERE ARE TAPES....Also the ex DHS Chief backs up what Comey was saying...I will take Comey and the DHS Chiefs word over trump any day....you just keep your head in the sand, but you will have to come up for air sometime, and when you do, you will be gasping.

I would have thought it would be obvious - to make sure Comey did not lie.
I am already trying to catch my breath from laughing too much, but I fear I will laugh myself to death once the realisation hits liberals that there isn't going to be any action against the President.

edit on 22/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: kurthall

LORDY I HOPE THERE ARE TAPES

Of course he would say this.

I'm glad just the thought of the possibility that these tapes exist (and I think they may) kept Comey from fabricating or peppering the simple truth with a lot of falsities.

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
So, carry on with the hyperbole about DT being a liar. He is not. He is a master captain of this ship as it navigates through the dark waters of corruption in D.C.

Hyperbole? LOL

Cultists never see it coming until they put mercury into their own ears.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

So Comey didn't lie then?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: alphabetaone

I realized a few weeks ago that Donald Trump is well acquainted with how the media operates. He's been featured in a lot of shows...even WrestleMania. What he's doing to the media is similar to a WrestleMania smack-down!

The problem is, as I see it, that he has a country to run with over 300 million constituents that reside in it. We don't want a reality TV show playing out in a political theater where there are real issues to work on.

Having a cognizance of the integrals of the media is not the same as having an equal amount of awareness to how a Government is run. These are childish games.

Is that why the Dow is at an all time high?
edit on 22-6-2017 by DbDraad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DbDraad
Is that why the Diw is at an all time high?

Yes, that is precisely why the Diw is at an all time high.

Besides, what does the Market have to do with anything at all that ive said?
edit on 22-6-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
So what followers of the Orange idiots are saying was he wanted to make sure Comey told the truth by hinting there are tapes and he told the committee that Trump tried to influence the investigation, are you guys now saying Comey told the truth and Trump is guilty of trying to tamper with the investigation?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

I would have thought it would be obvious - to make sure Comey did not lie.
I am already trying to catch my breath from laughing too much, but I fear I will laugh myself to death once the realisation hits liberals that there isn't going to be any action against the President.

Stating the obvious seems to be going over some heads here. Are all the left so stupid?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

If he has any recordings he has to turn them over.
Tomorrow.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join