It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Level Of Skill Was Required To Fly A Plane Into The Pentagon ?

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jacobu12

You think the CIA and Saudi government don't have 757 planes?

757's are registered, all of them. They all have paper trails that probably weigh more than the plane.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
a reply to: Jacobu12

I am not sure where you come up with this nonsense.

I am not discussing, asking or thinking anything to do with the CIA, Saudi Arabia or whether they have planes or not.

You said this let me quote it for the 3rd time. you wrote this. do you understand, I am asking you about something you wrote.

Sure, what interesting to me is he was able to control an airliner for 6 to 10 seconds, with no experience flying this plane, and he was just 12 maybe 20 inches off the ground? Count 6 or 10 seconds that's a long time when you flying at 530mph

I asked where you get this info from.

you replied with

6 seconds was when the plane was seen flying over the Sheraton hotel.

Do you not see any issues here?

How can the plane be flying over the hotel and be flying just inches of the ground as per your claim?

Did you just make that up, that he was flying just inches off the ground for 6-10 seconds?

There was no black box recovered, strange all 4 boxes are useless?

so you are just going continue lying?

You already talked about this many pages ago and it was shown to you that the ones at the twin towers were destroyed due to the buildings collapsing on them but the other 2 were recovered.

He did not fly like a novice, he fly like he knew what he was doing.

The data shows the opposite.

Long documented history, maybe? Are you just going to ignore the 29 pages 9/11 commission and should i just ignore what senior White House Officials said took place before 9/11
www.youtube.com...

Hani Hanjour, is a mystery, he's life inside America is not all documented yet, i bet a million dollars on it now.

Flight 77 went dark for a long period of time, they picked up a blip inside the Washington area and tracked it. Is this flight 77 or another plane pretending to be flight 77?

I waiting on you people addressing if the security footage was doctored or not? Image/frame 23 was tapered with? If the security tape is legit why taper with it?

Its a simple question.

Why cant you answer?

lets try asking a 4th time shall we

Where did you come up with this

Sure, what interesting to me is he was able to control an airliner for 6 to 10 seconds, with no experience flying this plane, and he was just 12 maybe 20 inches off the ground? Count 6 or 10 seconds that's a long time when you flying at 530mph

So its interesting to you that he was able to fly the plane for 6-10 seconds at 530 mph and only 12 maybe 20 inches off the ground,

If such a thing were possible in the area I too would find it interesting, however, its not possible.

So the question again

where did you come up with the 6-10 seconds flying that low?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I waiting on you people addressing if the security footage was doctored or not? Image/frame 23 was tapered with?

The plane is there in frame 23 right where it is suppose to be. This was pointed out to them before they made this video.
They failed to include this information. That makes them dishonest.

They even put an arrow over top of the vertical stabiliser to help hide it.

ETA: Your flash is a piece of paper fluttering in the wind.

edit on 24-7-2017 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I am not discussing, asking or thinking anything to do with the CIA, Saudi Arabia or whether they have planes or not.

You said this let me quote it for the 3rd time. you wrote this. do you understand, I am asking you about something you wrote.

you replied with

How can the plane be flying over the hotel and be flying just inches of the ground as per your claim?

Did you just make that up, that he was flying just inches off the ground for 6-10 seconds?

You already talked about this many pages ago and it was shown to you that the ones at the twin towers were destroyed due to the buildings collapsing on them but the other 2 were recovered.

Long documented history, maybe? Are you just going to ignore the 29 pages 9/11 commission and should i just ignore what senior White House Officials said took place before 9/11
www.youtube.com...

Hani Hanjour, is a mystery, he's life inside America is not all documented yet, i bet a million dollars on it now.

Flight 77 went dark for a long period of time, they picked up a blip inside the Washington area and tracked it. Is this flight 77 or another plane pretending to be flight 77?

I waiting on you people addressing if the security footage was doctored or not? Image/frame 23 was tapered with? If the security tape is legit why taper with it?

Its a simple question.

Why cant you answer?

So its interesting to you that he was able to fly the plane for 6-10 seconds at 530 mph and only 12 maybe 20 inches off the ground,

If such a thing were possible in the area I too would find it interesting, however, its not possible.

So the question again

A conspiracist that wants you to answer to ever absurd question to control the narrative, like if polished aluminum has blue tint for example. Yet, the same conspiracist will ignore a direct quest leveled at them? Then they expect respect while practicing intellectual dishonesty?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: waypastvne

I waiting on you people addressing if the security footage was doctored or not? Image/frame 23 was tapered with?

The plane is there in frame 23 right where it is suppose to be. This was pointed out to them before they made this video.
They failed to include this information. That makes them dishonest.

They even put an arrow over top of the vertical stabiliser to help hide it.

ETA: Your flash is a piece of paper fluttering in the wind.

Wrong.
Plane on/ camera 2 was fixed at the wrong position is what they are pointing out, not that wasn't there. They looked at camera 1 plane position and camera 2 plane position and they claim camera 2/plane was photoshopped or doctored in. Either way it's interesting i not an expert to know are you? Who has looked at this video for you?
edit on 24-7-2017 by Jacobu12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

you replied with

www.youtube.com...

Its a simple question.

Why cant you answer?

So the question again

I not convinced there was a plane flying at 530mph, so either way it don't matter. Everyone who has looked at this case sensibly agrees the plane would have to be 2 to 3 feet off the ground to hit the first floor. Depending on how fast the plane was going will determine how long it took to hit the first floor. At 530mph yes it probably 1 to 2 seconds lower speed it take maybe 3 to 5 seconds. He was constantly dropping altitude on approach. I not totally ruling out a plane, it's probably the best explanation, but i not convinced Hani was a novice pilot or this attack or that part of the wall was not planned to be taken out?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

757's are registered, all of them. They all have paper trails that probably weigh more than the plane.

We Discussed this already but flight 77 was not registered to fly up till around 8 o clock that morning. We don't know if the BTS listing came in late, but there least some evidence though inconclusive a flight 77 was not flying that day.

Next then you check the passenger roll, who are they, what they do for a living, are they real people?

Then we got the phone calls allegedly made from flight 77. We got Ted Olson first claiming he's wife rang him on a cell phone, he later changed he's story to a Airphone. He did so because the FBI said no Barbara made no cell call to her husband. We come to 4 unknown calls, no telephone record to verify this. And then we hear from two American airlines people, a pilot, those airphones are disconnected since Feb 2001, only cell calls could be made. And 757 maintenance manual confirms this.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Wrong.

Did you not watch your own video ?

They claim the nose of the plane is at the yellow arrow, it is not. The tail of the plane is under the yellow arrow.

The nose of the plane is at the red arrow. Right where it is suppose to be.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

We Discussed this already but flight 77 was not registered to fly up till around 8 o clock that morning. We don't know if the BTS listing came in late, but there least some evidence though inconclusive a flight 77 was not flying that day.

Next then you check the passenger roll, who are they, what they do for a living, are they real people?

Then we got the phone calls allegedly made from flight 77. We got Ted Olson first claiming he's wife rang him on a cell phone, he later changed he's story to a Airphone. He did so because the FBI said no Barbara made no cell call to her husband. We come to 4 unknown calls, no telephone record to verify this. And then we hear from two American airlines people, a pilot, those airphones are disconnected since Feb 2001, only cell calls could be made. And 757 maintenance manual confirms this.

You are claiming someone has a spare 757 that no one will miss.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

And then we hear from two American airlines people, a pilot,

OK, one more time,

THEY WORK FOR ...... UNITED AIRLINES........NOT ........AMERICAN AIRLINES.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Wrong.

Did you not watch your own video ?

They claim the nose of the plane is at the yellow arrow, it is not. The tail of the plane is under the yellow arrow.

The nose of the plane is at the red arrow. Right where it is suppose to be.

They are claiming the plane body should be positioned in the red area based on their analysis of the two cameras

Red area?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

One more time, BTS does not list scheduled flights for that day. They list the flights AS REPORTED BY THE AIRLINE based on departure time and destination to show on time statistics.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

One more time, BTS does not list scheduled flights for that day. They list the flights AS REPORTED BY THE AIRLINE based on departure time and destination to show on time statistics.

BTS lists departures. Why would not list a flight for 8.20 am.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

And then we hear from two American airlines people, a pilot,

OK, one more time,

THEY WORK FOR ...... UNITED AIRLINES........NOT ........AMERICAN AIRLINES.

Wrong .Just to highlight this big because you guys keep saying no, i not trying to be bitchy just with bigger writing it be more clear for you guys.

Chad Kinder, who, in response to the question whether it was true that there were no “seatback satellite phones on any [American] Boeing 757 on September 11, 2001,” said: “That is correct; we do not have phones on our Boeing 757. The passengers on flight 77 used their own personal cellular phones to make out calls during the terrorist attack.”95

Boeing 757 Aircraft Maintenance Manual (757 AMM) Feb 2001 which states: “The passenger telephone system was deactivated by ECO [Engineering Change Order] FO878.”96

American Airlines Public Relations Representative John Hotard: “An Engineering Change Order to deactivate the seatback phone system on the 757 fleet had been issued before Sep 11 2001

Captain Ralph Kolstad, who flew Boeing 757s (as well as 767s) as captain from 1993 until he retired in 2005: “[T]he ‘air phones,’ as they were called, were . . . deactivated in early or mid 2001.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

So.....now all the people at GTE are in on the plot as well?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

It lists departures that the airline reports. The airline reports the departure time based on an ACARS message from the aircraft to show wheels up time.

If they didn't send the message before they were hijacked, the airline would have no departure time to report. Or they simply chose not to report those flights since they never arrived.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

You are claiming someone has a spare 757 that no one will miss.

How do you know there missing and not bought? Could they belong to someone involved with the conspiracy?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596

So.....now all the people at GTE are in on the plot as well?

Explain GTE what is that?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Explain GTE what is that?

This is another perfect example of why you should not be arguing for the conspiracy side.
You have very little knowledge of basic life outside of a keyboard.
Your lack of knowledge allows you to lead astray by glittery websites.

GTE is a phone company.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

It lists departures that the airline reports. The airline reports the departure time based on an ACARS message from the aircraft to show wheels up time.

If they didn't send the message before they were hijacked, the airline would have no departure time to report. Or they simply chose not to report those flights since they never arrived.

There is planes that have flight numbers that have no departure times down either. It just odd flight 77 was missing from the list at 7.50am.. We can guess all day why that is but we never know.

new topics

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join