It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Level Of Skill Was Required To Fly A Plane Into The Pentagon ?

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
They didn't fly a plane into the Pentagon.

They crashed a plane into it.

Big difference.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

Who rejects it.
It happened.
Shakes head.

No.. you're not saying ...No never mind

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I am probably going to need someone to check my math on this but....

Flight 77 was going 530mph when it impacted the Pentagon.

That works out to 777.3 feet per second.

So, six second prior to impact it would have been 4,663.9 feet away from the Pentagon...OR...according to Google maps...it would have been flying into the Marine Corps Exchange/Henderson Hall had it been 6 inches off the ground........

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
This video shows the security video got doctored and changed? Are we being deceived? To my untrained eye the video was convincing me, but now i have my doubts again.

Why i think Hani was better trained, military trained, and why i think he could have crashed a 757 at the Pentagon.

He certainly did not learn this at a flight school. Someone else thought him and Hani likely had trained flying 757 somewhere? I betting he had Saudi/ CIA flight instructors and its hidden information from the public.

"Shalev is reported to have evaluated Hanjour’s flying skills in August 2001 to determine if Hanjour be allowed to rent an aircraft from that company. Shalev said that Hanjour used “landmark or terrain recognition system for navigation” and not instruments. He said that he considered this “unusual”. He thought that Hanjour “may have received training from a military pilot because of his use of terrain recognition for navigation"
edit on 24-7-2017 by Jacobu12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
a reply to: Jacobu12

Still don't believe Hani was just a disgruntled Jihadist, or was the pilot. If he was the pilot he was playing a game. I bet he had 757 training somewhere we don't know about?

He must have had other training right?

To be able to fly a plane just inches of the ground for at least 6 seconds is amazing.

I was wondering where you found this information about how long he was flying so low?

Could you please share it with us, as others have shown that this claim of yours is incorrect and have shown how high the plane was 6 seconds before impact and 10 seconds before impact,

here let me quote you

Sure, what interesting to me is he was able to control an airliner for 6 to 10 seconds, with no experience flying this plane, and he was just 12 maybe 20 inches off the ground? Count 6 or 10 seconds that's a long time when you flying at 530mph

So if you would please enlighten us where this flying inches of the ground for at least 6 seconds came from.

Thanks

6 seconds was when the plane was seen flying over the Sheraton hotel. There is ? about speed, altitude, anyways the transponder was turned off. They lost the plane for most of it's journey and just picked up a track when a plane (object) entered the Washington area. They could easily switch planes inbetween that downtime.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Why i think Hani was better trained, military trained, and why i think he could have crashed a 757 at the Pentagon. He certainly did not learn this at a flight school. Someone else thought him and Hani likely had trained flying 757 somewhere? I betting he had Saudi/ CIA flight instructors and its hidden information from the public.

You don't really answer why you think he was military trained.

You just make wild speculations that don't have any logic to them.

Why would he need more training?

Everyone has said he was a poor pilot, how he flew the plane prior to impact showed the lack of experience he had.

Any chance of enlightening us where the flying for 6 -10 seconds only inches of the ground comes from?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Why i think Hani was better trained, military trained, and why i think he could have crashed a 757 at the Pentagon. He certainly did not learn this at a flight school. Someone else thought him and Hani likely had trained flying 757 somewhere? I betting he had Saudi/ CIA flight instructors and its hidden information from the public.

You don't really answer why you think he was military trained.

You just make wild speculations that don't have any logic to them.

Why would he need more training?

Everyone has said he was a poor pilot, how he flew the plane prior to impact showed the lack of experience he had.

Any chance of enlightening us where the flying for 6 -10 seconds only inches of the ground comes from?

Where did he learn this then?
Shalev is reported to have evaluated Hanjour’s flying skills in August 2001 to determine if Hanjour be allowed to rent an aircraft from that company. Shalev said that Hanjour used “landmark or terrain recognition system for navigation” and not instruments. He said that he considered this “unusual”. He thought that Hanjour “may have received training from a military pilot because of his use of terrain recognition for navigation"

Where did he learn to turn off transponders? There is something about Hani life remains hidden. I not buying a novice could fly the plane like this on the day. I will believe he's more experienced and it's another diversion.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

6 seconds was when the plane was seen flying over the Sheraton hotel.

Flying over the Sheraton Hotel?

Is the Sheraton hotel a building for microscopic people?

If the plane was flying only inches of the ground 6 seconds before impact like you said how is it flying over the Sheraton hotel?

They could easily switch planes inbetween that downtime.

WTF

For just 1 post can make some sense, just 1 post.

Switching planes?

Lets just talk about fairies and how goblins and dwarfs conspired to steal the pixie dust hidden under the Twin towers.

Let me ask again, can you please tell us where you got this information (quoted below) from

Sure, what interesting to me is he was able to control an airliner for 6 to 10 seconds, with no experience flying this plane, and he was just 12 maybe 20 inches off the ground? Count 6 or 10 seconds that's a long time when you flying at 530mph

Did you just make this up?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

A licensed, commercial pilot, as Hanjour was, would know all about the transponder. Including how to turn it to the 'Official" (OFF) position.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I not buying a novice could fly the plane like this on the day.

How did he fly the plane?

He flew like a novice.

So you don't accept that someone who flew a plane like a novice before crashing it was a novice pilot, he needed to have military training?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Flying over the Sheraton Hotel?

Is the Sheraton hotel a building for microscopic people?

If the plane was flying only inches of the ground 6 seconds before impact like you said how is it flying over the Sheraton hotel?

They could easily switch planes inbetween that downtime.

WTF

For just 1 post can make some sense, just 1 post.

Switching planes?

Lets just talk about fairies and how goblins and dwarfs conspired to steal the pixie dust hidden under the Twin towers.

Let me ask again, can you please tell us where you got this information (quoted below) from

Did you just make this up?

You think the CIA and Saudi government don't have 757 planes? Quick switch and bait not impossible.

If it was flight 77 plane they used, Hani was a better pilot i think he got trained by military flight instructors. We just unaware of who they are right now!

Flying at 530mph is an estimate, there no proof the speed of the plane was going at. There was no black box recovered, strange all 4 boxes are useless?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I not buying a novice could fly the plane like this on the day.

How did he fly the plane?

He flew like a novice.

So you don't accept that someone who flew a plane like a novice before crashing it was a novice pilot, he needed to have military training?

He did not fly like a novice, he fly like he knew what he was doing.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

You think the CIA and Saudi government don't have 757 planes?

I am not sure where you come up with this nonsense.

I am not discussing, asking or thinking anything to do with the CIA, Saudi Arabia or whether they have planes or not.

You said this let me quote it for the 3rd time. you wrote this. do you understand, I am asking you about something you wrote.

I asked where you get this info from.

you replied with

Do you not see any issues here?

How can the plane be flying over the hotel and be flying just inches of the ground as per your claim?

Did you just make that up, that he was flying just inches off the ground for 6-10 seconds?

There was no black box recovered, strange all 4 boxes are useless?

so you are just going continue lying?

You already talked about this many pages ago and it was shown to you that the ones at the twin towers were destroyed due to the buildings collapsing on them but the other 2 were recovered.

The data shows the opposite.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jacobu12

Then why didn't he use the rudder pedals to coordinate the "impossible" turn.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The radar data of the track for this aircraft from the airport and the transponder data show basically the same track.

To add a 3rd plane means the radar data should show it.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: waypastvne

Wouldn't the ailerons be used to make those turns.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

You use small rudder inputs when you're turning to make what's called a coordinated turn. When you initially start the turn, the nose wants to wander slightly. You use the rudder to push it into the turn, along with the ailerons.

That's the simplified explanation. There's more to it than that, but it gives the basic idea.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Wouldn't the ailerons be used to make those turns.

You use ailerons to bank the plane and the rudder to coordinate the turn, this is usually done automatically by the yaw damper on a 757. Hani turned it off when he disengaged the auto pilot. That is why his turn is so sloppy. You can see the effect in the lateral G's on the FDR.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Crap, I missed the 'coordinate" in the post. Had I read it slower I would have seen you meant addition input of rudder, not just the rudder.

So much nonsense in this thread by a few that it's now getting to me.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

You think the CIA and Saudi government don't have 757 planes?

I am not sure where you come up with this nonsense.

I am not discussing, asking or thinking anything to do with the CIA, Saudi Arabia or whether they have planes or not.

You said this let me quote it for the 3rd time. you wrote this. do you understand, I am asking you about something you wrote.

I asked where you get this info from.

you replied with

Do you not see any issues here?

How can the plane be flying over the hotel and be flying just inches of the ground as per your claim?

Did you just make that up, that he was flying just inches off the ground for 6-10 seconds?

There was no black box recovered, strange all 4 boxes are useless?

so you are just going continue lying?

You already talked about this many pages ago and it was shown to you that the ones at the twin towers were destroyed due to the buildings collapsing on them but the other 2 were recovered.

The data shows the opposite.

Long documented history, maybe? Are you just going to ignore the 29 pages 9/11 commission and should i just ignore what senior White House Officials said took place before 9/11
www.youtube.com...

Hani Hanjour, is a mystery, he's life inside America is not all documented yet, i bet a million dollars on it now.

Flight 77 went dark for a long period of time, they picked up a blip inside the Washington area and tracked it. Is this flight 77 or another plane pretending to be flight 77?

I waiting on you people addressing if the security footage was doctored or not? Image/frame 23 was tapered with? If the security tape is legit why taper with it?
edit on 24-7-2017 by Jacobu12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join