It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Level Of Skill Was Required To Fly A Plane Into The Pentagon ?

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: Jacobu12

Why do you assume that they did not find the other compressor disk? Just because you cannot find a picture on google?

They would have photographed, they jump all over that.. Only the true believers accept steel and titanium can melt below 1000 celsius. No engines found. Of course. people today are willing to accept a white blob is a 757 plane and a plane can exit through a round like hole and leave no wreckage.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

You've been shown evidence that Hani Hanjour had a pilot's license. You have been shown where Hanjour's flight instructors have said, yeah, he was a crappy pilot when it came to taking off and landing, but he possessed all the skill need to fly into a building. You have been shown evidence that your ideas about the FDR are in error. You've been shown engine wreckage. You've been shown fuselage pieces with markings that match American Airlines. You've been shown pictures that show airline wreckage at the "punch out" hole......and you keep waving it away as if it does not exist based on a "guy you know". Again, throw in the towel.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

You have never stated a theory to supersede large jet impact and create a scientific and rational argument to support that theory.

Scientists for 9/11 truth have several works showing the only credible explanation for the damage at the pentagon is large jet impact. Works that you have completely ignored and offered no rebuttals to.

Over a 100 plus eyewitness all agree on a large commercial jet striking the pentagon. Even the majority of eyewitnesses that claim the north approach agree a large commercial jet struck the pentagon.

And as pointed out over and over, Hanjour had 100's of hours of flight time. Hanjour had training that gave him the experience to work the flight controls. Controls that are assisted by systems and hydraulics to control surfaces that are the fundamentals of piloting.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

And when asked about the supposed impossible or superhuman maneuvers, you reply with a false narrative of a maintained and static height above the ground not supported by any evidence or eyewitnesses.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jacobu12

people today are willing to accept a white blob is a 757 plane

The white blob is oil vapour spewing out of the damaged starboard engine. The Boing 757 is the blueish tint object in front of the white blob.

edit on 23-7-2017 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

You have never stated a theory to supersede large jet impact and create a scientific and rational argument to support that theory.

Scientists for 9/11 truth have several works showing the only credible explanation for the damage at the pentagon is large jet impact. Works that you have completely ignored and offered no rebuttals to.

Over a 100 plus eyewitness all agree on a large commercial jet striking the pentagon. Even the majority of eyewitnesses that claim the north approach agree a large commercial jet struck the pentagon.

And as pointed out over and over, Hanjour had 100's of hours of flight time. Hanjour had training that gave him the experience to work the flight controls. Controls that are assisted by systems and hydraulics to control surfaces that are the fundamentals of piloting.

I do have an alternative theory and it's rational and logic, least for me.

I believe the 9/11 commission never received the full facts about the Pentagon attack. Thousands of documents are likely still hidden away under the seal of secrecy.

Hani Hanjour i believe was a Saudi/CIA asset. There could be another Hani Hanjor using a false identity? I think he got training that's not in the public record, military training, that helped him fly a 757.. Either that or one of the other guys onboard the 757 had military training to fly a 757.

Considering the entry hole and exit hole and wreckage debris. A plane mostly likely a 757 hit the first floor of the Pentagon. But this was a diversion. A bomb maybe was placed inside the building, it exploded inside the building and blew the hole we see now at the opposite side to the entry hole.

There still remains anomalies like Barbara Olson phone calls, and the removal of date and time stamps from security videos, and lack of security footage.. But that could be because we just don't have the full facts about it.

edit on 23-7-2017 by Jacobu12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Why do you assume that they did not find the other compressor disk? Just because you cannot find a picture on google?

I found more then that found what looks to be a Turbo fan jet engine. I knew this engine couldn't just vaporize into thin air and not be found. It amazing to me you guys never looked for this photograph or just assumed the engine vanished?

edit on 23-7-2017 by Jacobu12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Pilots disagree with you there was nothing skilled about he's flying.

And yet what you have quoted is the poster saying exactly that, he was a lousy pilot.

A lousy pilot is a very POOR pilot, do you understand?

Can you please answer where you came up with the numbers of 6 seconds flying that low?

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I found more then that found what looks to be a Turbo fan jet engine. I knew this engine couldn't just vaporize into thin air and not be found. It amazing to me you guys never looked for this photograph or just assumed the engine vanished?

ITS NOT A JET ENGINE .......

Part of the forward landing gear truck which because of it size and being composed of high strength material
was able to travel through the building and smash an exit hole in the C Ring wall

If you don't know what it is then ASK SOMEONE - are number of people here familiar with aircraft who can instruct you

But based on content of posts you don't want to learn - just keep spewing out series of inane responses

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: waypastvne

The white blob is oil vapour spewing out of the damaged starboard engine. The Boing 757 is the blueish tint object in front of the white blob.

But that pic is just a representative of what the structure and especially the color added

Idk about that photo......where that come from?

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

We all know that photo.

If you think the object in the lower right is an engine, It's not. it's a set of main wheel hubs and brakes from a 757.

The debris highest on the pile is a part of the engine but it's not a compressor fan.

There is also a landing gear strut in there but it's at the bottom of the pile and hard to recognise.

If you want photos of aircraft debris, here you go.

edit on 23-7-2017 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

But that pic is just a representative of what the structure and especially the color added

Pentagon security camera 2

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

We all know that photo.

If you think the object in the lower left is an engine, It's not. it's a set of main wheel hubs and brakes from a 757.

The debris highest on the pile is a part of the engine but it's not a compressor fan.

There is also a landing gear strut in there but it's at the bottom of the pile and hard to recognise.

If you want photos of aircraft debris, here you go.

How you identify set of main wheel hubs and brakes from a 757, source for that please.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

It's fake, i don't know why people on here keeping posting it as evidence.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

They look right.......9 slots in the hub but the patina is all wrong......should be black....it's as if they went somewhere and got it at a junk yard where it had been sitting burnt three years ago, and they wheelbarrowed it in to the scene, dumped it right out on the fariggin ground and said, that ought a hold the bazzturds

edit on 23-7-2017 by GBP/JPY because: Coza

edit on 23-7-2017 by GBP/JPY because: Coza

edit on 23-7-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

How you identify set of main wheel hubs and brakes from a 757, source for that please.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

The only person who assumed an engine vanished....is you. The rest of us, knew that there was engine wreckage found.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

It's fake,

And what is your evidence that it is fake.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

The only person who assumed an engine vanished....is you. The rest of us, knew that there was engine wreckage found.
Not so, we don't know....pics mean nothing except those first videos.....nuff said

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: waypastvne

And what is your evidence that it is fake.

Because all truthers know if not in a YouTube video then is gubmint disinformation ......

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join