It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Level Of Skill Was Required To Fly A Plane Into The Pentagon ?

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: waypastvne

originally posted by: Jacobu12

How you identify set of main wheel hubs and brakes from a 757, source for that please.

Good source, look's right. There could be two parts in that picture, it's not just one whole part.
edit on 23-7-2017 by Jacobu12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: Jacobu12

The only person who assumed an engine vanished....is you. The rest of us, knew that there was engine wreckage found.

Really found where got pictures?

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue
a reply to: waypastvne

And what is your evidence that it is fake.

Because all truthers know if not in a YouTube video then is gubmint disinformation ......

Because you can't just melt steel and titanium, there has to be a resemblance of engine found in that wreckage.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

It's fake,

And what is your evidence that it is fake.

I have increased the size of the frame myself, this is all person did. Don't see this at all.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I can't believe I'm wading back into this. The engines didn't melt, they shattered. The only titanium parts are the fan and turbine blades and parts of the combustion and exhaust chambers.

Fan blades, despite being titanium are extremely fragile and crack when hit by almost anything. These engines had bits of wall and building go through them, with a predictable result of them breaking into very small pieces.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I have increased the size of the frame myself, this is all person did. Don't see this at all.

There are surveillance videos from 2 cameras. This is the 2nd camera.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

1:24

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I think he has never looked at what one of these aircraft engines looks like undamaged.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Probably not. I've noticed that many if not all of the people arguing that they should have either survived almost intact, or punched through the wall have never seen under the cowling, or what even a bird can do to an engine.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I have wondered if some have a mental picture of some giant internal combustion type design, a giant hunk of metal like a engine block filling up the housing.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

It wouldn't surprise me if some do. Many people I've known seem to be under the impression that the fan section somehow relates to the size of the engine core. They seem to think the fan is the same or almost the same size as the engine itself.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

1:24

Ok interesting i never saw this video before. I used a program to increase resolution and pixel count, i do see a plane flying just over the the highway, the security footage caught that frame. We can now rule out a missile and globalhawk.

I took a screenshot though what is that white blob though? Smoke, another object, something attacted to the plane?

edit on 23-7-2017 by Jacobu12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

I can't believe I'm wading back into this. The engines didn't melt, they shattered. The only titanium parts are the fan and turbine blades and parts of the combustion and exhaust chambers.

Fan blades, despite being titanium are extremely fragile and crack when hit by almost anything. These engines had bits of wall and building go through them, with a predictable result of them breaking into very small pieces.

I plane crashed at the Pentagon. The security footage does show a plane resembling a 757 American airlines plane just flying over the highway.

We just need to identify that white blob that appears with the plane, same frame.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

It's smoke from the damaged engine. The engine ate some debris when the light poles were hit, and it damaged the engine and caused it to smoke.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

It's smoke from the damaged engine. The engine ate some debris when the light poles were hit, and it damaged the engine and caused it to smoke.

Ok seems reasonable. I guess this does confirm a plane crashed at the Pentagon.. It hard to make out size, but it likely was the 757.

Still don't believe Hani was just a disgruntled Jihadist, or was the pilot. If he was the pilot he was playing a game. I bet he had 757 training somewhere we don't know about?

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

It's not actually smoke, it's just oil vapour. It's not actually burning. Jet engines have a lot of oil in them. It's used for both cooling and lubrication and is kept under high pressure to keep it from boiling. Because of the high temperatures jet engines can't use rubber seals and instead use ceramic or carbon seals. When ever the engines are damaged by a foreign object, the seals crack and oil spews out the back of the engine.

This plane has ingested a bird. The engine is not on fire, it's just oil dumping out of the cracked seals.

The starboard engine of AA77 did ingest the top part of a tree.

Wich would lead to cracked seals, and oil dumping out of the engine.

Also in that picture is a mark on a DOT pole where the starboard wing tip brushed the pole.

This piece of debris was found by Penny Elgas who later turned it over to the Smithsonian.

This is the starboard wing of a Boeing 757-200

And this is a comparison of the two.

And yes it has marks on it where it rubbed the pole.

All evidence points to AA77 hitting the pentagon.
edit on 23-7-2017 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

As if the engines were designed to compress gasses, not incompressible solids?

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Exactly like that.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I found more then that found what looks to be a Turbo fan jet engine. I knew this engine couldn't just vaporize into thin air and not be found. It amazing to me you guys never looked for this photograph or just assumed the engine vanished?

We all know that photo.

If you think the object in the lower right is an engine, It's not. it's a set of main wheel hubs and brakes from a 757.

The debris highest on the pile is a part of the engine but it's not a compressor fan.

There is also a landing gear strut in there but it's at the bottom of the pile and hard to recognise.

If you want photos of aircraft debris, here you go.

How is it an individual like you who has done incredible work to expose false narratives gets brushed off, but a conspiracists goes on about blue tint is seen as posting a legitimate argument. While blue tint doesn't have an impact on anything. Yet, scores of posts were wasted by an individual claiming not part of the truth movement on blue tint. I still like the false claim the truth movement is growing. What a more-rune.....

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Still don't believe Hani was just a disgruntled Jihadist, or was the pilot. If he was the pilot he was playing a game. I bet he had 757 training somewhere we don't know about?

He must have had other training right?

To be able to fly a plane just inches of the ground for at least 6 seconds is amazing.

I was wondering where you found this information about how long he was flying so low?

Could you please share it with us, as others have shown that this claim of yours is incorrect and have shown how high the plane was 6 seconds before impact and 10 seconds before impact,

here let me quote you

Sure, what interesting to me is he was able to control an airliner for 6 to 10 seconds, with no experience flying this plane, and he was just 12 maybe 20 inches off the ground? Count 6 or 10 seconds that's a long time when you flying at 530mph

So if you would please enlighten us where this flying inches of the ground for at least 6 seconds came from.

Thanks

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join