It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Level Of Skill Was Required To Fly A Plane Into The Pentagon ?

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Jacobu12

What do you mean by flash. Sunlight bouncing off something white as it tumbles?
edit on 21-7-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed off

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jacobu12

originally posted by: waypastvne

Same light source? The plane hit about 2 to 3 seconds after this. Very odd both sides of the building.

It's paper.

My picture was a flash, not sure about this one just took from a youtube video. Why you think it's paper?

Because this subject has been done more times than i can count. End result: It's paper.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Here it's captured again.

No way it can be the same paper different sides of the building facing a different direction. The flash pops just about 2 to 3 seconds before the crash.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: waypastvne

So a light opposite side of the building, seconds from the crash is nothing, great research there [SNIP].
edit on 21-7-2017 by Jacobu12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24/7/17 by argentus because: unnecessary rude comment.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

No way

Yes way

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

So a light opposite side of the building, seconds from the crash is nothing, great research there Einstein.

Whole thread here at ATS that is at two pages..... I am sure you can change that.

The Mystery of the WTC Flashes
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And a thread at metabunk too
www.metabunk.org...

Seems entirely consistent with falling paper and/or drywall. It keeps turning end over end, so you see a lot of flashes in the sun. If a piece of drywall hits the side of the building it will leave a trail of dust.

edit on 21-7-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed wording

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

No way

Yes way

Paper that somehow magically appeared at two different sides of the building, at the very same time? Ridiculous, that's not the answer.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

So a light opposite side of the building, seconds from the crash is nothing, great research there Einstein.

Whole thread here at ATS that is at two pages..... I am sure you can change that.

The Mystery of the WTC Flashes
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And a thread at metabunk too
www.metabunk.org...

Seems entirely consistent with falling paper and/or drywall. It keeps turning end over end, so you see a lot of flashes in the sun. If a piece of drywall hits the side of the building it will leave a trail of dust.

I'm finding flash videos only for the side of the building the plane hit at! When you got a second flash opposite side, same time it something else.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I am being a hypocrite because I just reported this as off topic. The videos are 2D. The flashes are not related to the building not hit at that time. The flashes are from debris falling from the hit building and the 2D nature of the image makes it confusing.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

How can you tell where the flashes are coming from in a 2D image when the more forward building has paper being windswept in front of the second building.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I am being a hypocrite because I just reported this as off topic. The videos are 2D. The flashes are not related to the building not hit at that time. The flashes are from debris falling from the hit building and the 2D nature of the image makes it confusing.

I doubt that personally because the flashes synchronize at the same time opposite sides of the Tower, only moments from the second plane crashing. The source i pulled my image from is not an American news site, they could have captured a flash never seen before, at the opposite side where the plane hit?

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Have you looked st the threads I linked to? The WTC ATS thread concerning flashes died out in 2005. You have not discovered anything new. The Metabunk thread was started in 2014 and fizzled out in 2015.

The flashes are from falling material. Sorry. The metabunk thread also pointed out after the buildings had their fire alarms set off, the flashes could be fire alarm strobes too.
edit on 21-7-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed wording

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Have you looked st the threads I linked to? The WTC ATS thread concerning flashes died out in 2005. You have not discovered anything new. The Metabunk thread was started in 2014 and fizzled out in 2015.

The flashes are from falling material. Sorry. The metabunk thread also pointed out after the buildings had their fire alarms set off, the flashes could be fire alarm strobes too.

Yes i have Metabunk is talking about flashes after the crash. And the ATS thread is about flashes where the plane hit. Do your research please when you post links to stuff.

What i posted is two flashes, opposite sides of the building, same time, moments before the second plane hit!

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Paper that somehow magically appeared at two different sides of the building, at the very same time? Ridiculous, that's not the answer.

North side flash is probably a sheet of aluminium sideing falling from tower 1. The Jen Spell video is a piece of paper no doubt about it.

And to answer your next question that we all know is coming: Flash at nose of plane = oxygen tank.
edit on 21-7-2017 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

North side flash is probably a sheet of aluminium sideing falling from tower 1. he Jen Spell video is a piece of paper no doubt about it.

And to answer your next question that we all know is coming: Flash at nose of plane = oxygen tank.

I'm tired i have not got time for excuses that don't match with the evidence.

We got two flashes occurring at the exact same time, opposite side of the building. This should be the only clue you need to understand this was not falling debris or paper.. Anyway night keep rocking and rolling.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Yes i have Metabunk is talking about flashes after the crash. And the ATS thread is about flashes where the plane hit. Do your research please when you post links to stuff.

What i posted is two flashes, opposite sides of the building, same time, moments before the second plane hit!

Your using false authority. There are more than two flash images. There are many different images and videos of various "flashes". Just not two. You just showed your ignorance on the subject. Again, your two images are just a small example of the numerous videos and images that have been used to imply the exact same thing you are.

Is stating the two flashes you are talking about are a small sample of the scores of videos and images of WTC flash videos a false statement?

Can you state what your theory on what generated the two flashes you referenced?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

I feel sad you really thought you found something new only to find WTC flashes have been discussed since 2005, if not longer.

new topics

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join