It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Level Of Skill Was Required To Fly A Plane Into The Pentagon ?

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Jacobu12

Why do you post pictures and not cite where they come from? You gave no reference to their source or credentials. You just post random pictures of the WTC, cite no source or credentials, and in a thread about the flight skills of the hijackers aboard flight 77? WTF?

Can you quote were you linked or cited the source of your images to prove the above comment false?

Also, it doesn't have to be two mysterious and synchronized flashes.

It could be scores of windswept material were two items caught the sun and flashed at the camera about the same time.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jacobu12
Anyway night keep rocking and rolling.

Dude You Rock.

All excited over a single sheet of paper out of the millions of papers floating around. You know you can watch it continue tumbling and drifting all the way over to here,

Watch the entire video. It looks just like all the other millions of papers tumbling around.

Explain to us why this piece of paper is sooooo special.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous
Would he have feared being unable to breach the wall at a lower speed? In a 747?

Why would be practice a high speed crash instead of an easier crash?

A 757? Seeing if people are paying attention? Or an implication.

The throttles were not worked to full until it seems the pilot of flight 77 thought the jet was lined up and starting the descent. I would say its simply human nature to use full ramming speed to be blunt. Do you go half assed when tackling the opposing team's quarterback, or give it your all?

There is some truth to that. Also "ramming speed" could be a fail safe, of sorts, for the suicide bomber pilot. Once he gets going fast enough, it would become impossible to get out of the maneuver. You can't just pull up at the last second when you're going that fast. So he wouldn't have to worry about losing his nerve.

However...... the problem with this is that it appears both on radar, and according to FDR reconstructions, that the plane was already flying very fast BEFORE it lined up on its target. The alignment didn't happen prior to speeding up. Just prior to punching the throttle.

The plane entered DC airspace going pretty fast, as evidenced by all the trailing red dots on the radar screen at Reagan, and the corkscrew maneuver involved losing altitude, which sped the plane up even before the throttle was punched at the very end.

edit on 22-7-2017 by bloodymarvelous because: lots of self repetition. Sorry.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Oxygen tanks exploding

Stored in avionics compartment under the cockpit

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue

Oxygen tanks exploding

He's talking about falling debris and a piece of paper before impact right now. He hasn't got to the nose flash yet.

Waite tell he finds out about the moving bridge. That will be fun.

edit on 22-7-2017 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Well this thread isn't to debate if it was a plane or missile, but only to question the official narrative, that is highly illogical from even trained pilots perspectives.

Trained pilots in an exercise recreating the attack couldn't pull off the attack. Either aircraft structure failed at the speeds reported and/or all safeties off were still unable to hit the building.

I no longer have my rating, however, even with years of experience, I couldn't hit the buildings in my first attempt.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   

edit on 22-7-2017 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Do your research please when you post links to stuff.

Really. Your going to tell people about research when you appear to almost never do any. The world...

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretSector
I couldn't hit the buildings in my first attempt.

Go into some detail. Tell us exactly what problems you had.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

Can you reference from the data what speeds were achieved and the time stamps?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretSector

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Well this thread isn't to debate if it was a plane or missile, but only to question the official narrative, that is highly illogical from even trained pilots perspectives.

Trained pilots in an exercise recreating the attack couldn't pull off the attack. Either aircraft structure failed at the speeds reported and/or all safeties off were still unable to hit the building.

I no longer have my rating, however, even with years of experience, I couldn't hit the buildings in my first attempt.

Can you provide a link or cite the documents that recorded the results?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: waypastvne

originally posted by: firerescue

Oxygen tanks exploding

He's talking about falling debris and a piece of paper before impact right now. He hasn't got to the nose flash yet.

Waite tell he finds out about the moving bridge. That will be fun.

I posted my images that show a flash on the other side. Where the plane crashed is that flash paper? Maybe i can't say for sure, just find it odd there be flashes before the plane hit.
edit on 22-7-2017 by Jacobu12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Maybe i can't say for sure

It's a piece of paper. We all know it.

But you go ahead and dig your heels in.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Question: Do you believe there was no molten steel seen by anyone after the twin towers fell down?

You should really start a separate thread for molten steel.

This thread is about the pentagon pilots skill level.

Jumping topics is common for people who believe in conspiracies.
They can't stand the heat of facts so they change topics.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

Question: Do you believe there was no molten steel seen by anyone after the twin towers fell down?

I can't say for sure what those flashes are, so there is no point continuing the disagreement.

757 twin engines contain steel and Titanium, it matters across the board. How how come the twin engines never survived and one compressor disk did? The disk does not look melted?
edit on 22-7-2017 by Jacobu12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Why do you assume that they did not find the other compressor disk? Just because you cannot find a picture on google?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

I can't say for sure what those flashes are, so there is no point continuing the disagreement.

757 twin engines contain steel and Titanium, it matters across the board. How how come the twin engines never survived and one compressor disk did? The disk does not look melted?

Maybe they were confused because it had a blue tint........

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Hello. Before posting take a quick look at the title of the thread.

Now then...

Is the post you're working on, about the topic, even tangentially? If not, don't post it. Please post to the topic.

Thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join