It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RIOT WATCH Minneapolis BREAKING Officer Yanez NOT GUILTY in shooting of Philando Castile

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: secretagent77

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: secretagent77

Weird...you didn't finish the amendment.

the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Are you trolling?
The first part of the amendment is more than enough to rule on and make an executive order. It's coming, america can't afford anymore gun violence, the guns have to be taken away. Canada, Britain and Australia did it, why can't the USA? Keep the hunting guns at a central place where people can check them in and out if they are going hunting, other than that no need for guns.

Is there something wrong with you? There is NO gun control in Canada. Stop saying that there is. I can get a legal gun in Toronto in 2 weeks time. Canada has never taken any guns away from any legal gun owning citizen ever!

Stop trolling and go away.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

Trolling, And What To Do About It
Don't Respond to Obvious Trollery, Just Alert It

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!
edit on Fri Jun 16 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

(post by secretagent77 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Protesters block both lanes of i-94 near Dale street livestream.com...
edit on 16-6-2017 by minniesoda because: added link

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

What is this post still doing up?

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: secretagent77

the supreme court already ruled that your interpretation of the 2nd amendment was wrong. But lets pretend your interpretation was correct: only militia can have firearms. do you know what it means to be militia? Hint: every gun owning citizen is in the militia whether they go to meetings or not.

What say you now?

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: minniesoda
Protesters block both lanes of i-94 near Dale street livestream.com...

Worth watching the replay if you missed the live stream.

Especially the last half... then you'll understand why folks are about to (possibly) go postal.

Sure.. it ended, but how it ended.. wasn't easy to watch.. that's some scary power playing /intimidation going down there.
I'm sure it was to make a 'statement' to civilians... but i don't think it's the one you wanted.

Would have been better to just let it simmer out.
edit on 17-6-2017 by Xarian6 because: .

(post by clodbuster removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: FraggleRock

originally posted by: UKTruth
He was told not to reach for anything after telling the officer he had a weapon, right?
Why did he tell the officer he had a gun and then reach into the glove box? Pretty stupid.

No, not that I'm aware of. Pretty sure the officer specifically instructed him not to reach for or pull out his firearm. Though you can read the official complaint yourself if you feel otherwise.
OFFICIAL COMPLAINT

9:05:52 P.M.-9:05;55 P.M, - Castile calmly informed Yanez: "Sir, I have to tell you that I do have a firearm on me," Before Castile completed the sentence, Yanez interrupted and calmly replied Okay and placed his right hand on the holster of his own holstered gun,
9:05:55 P,M.-9:06:02 PM " Yanez. said "Okay, don't reach for it, then." Castile responded: "I m...I'm... [inaudible] reaching..." before being again interrupted by Yanez, who said "Don't pull it out." Castile responded "I'm not pullng it out", and Reynolds also said "He's not pulling it out," Yanez screamed "Don't pull it out" and quickly pulled his own gun with his right hand while he reached inside the driver's side window with his left hand. Yanez removed his left arm from the car, then fired seven shots in the direction of Castile in rapid succession. The seventh shot was fired at 9:06:02 P.M. During the incident, Kauser did not touch or remove his gun,

Seems to be very specific to the firearm.

Oh, right.
So he said don't pull out your firearm... And then the idiot in the car started reaching for something.
Pretty obvious why he is dead and no wonder the officer was acquitted.

Now there are more spoiled brats out in force to protest against justice.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

He was told not to reach for anything after telling the officer he had a weapon, right?
Why did he tell the officer he had a gun and then reach into the glove box? Pretty stupid.

No, not that I'm aware of. Pretty sure the officer specifically instructed him not to reach for or pull out his firearm. Though you can read the official complaint yourself if you feel otherwise.
OFFICIAL COMPLAINT

9:05:52 P.M.-9:05;55 P.M, - Castile calmly informed Yanez: "Sir, I have to tell you that I do have a firearm on me," Before Castile completed the sentence, Yanez interrupted and calmly replied Okay and placed his right hand on the holster of his own holstered gun,
9:05:55 P,M.-9:06:02 PM " Yanez. said "Okay, don't reach for it, then." Castile responded: "I m...I'm... [inaudible] reaching..." before being again interrupted by Yanez, who said "Don't pull it out." Castile responded "I'm not pullng it out", and Reynolds also said "He's not pulling it out," Yanez screamed "Don't pull it out" and quickly pulled his own gun with his right hand while he reached inside the driver's side window with his left hand. Yanez removed his left arm from the car, then fired seven shots in the direction of Castile in rapid succession. The seventh shot was fired at 9:06:02 P.M. During the incident, Kauser did not touch or remove his gun,

Oh, right.
So he said don't pull out your firearm... And then the idiot in the car started reaching for something.

Again, you seem privy to information that nobody else has.

Please explain start to finish how the traffic stop went down or share your sources.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

OFFICIAL COMPLAINT

Oh, right.

Again, you seem privy to information that nobody else has.

Please explain start to finish how the traffic stop went down or share your sources.

It's in the document linked.
The victim sounds like a real idiot.

Yanez said "Okay, don't reach for it, then." Castlle responded: "I'm...I'm,.. [inaudible] reaching..," before being again interrupted by Yanez, who said "Don't pull it out." Castile responded "I'm not pulling it out", and Reynolds also said "He's not pulling it out," Yanez screamed "Don't pull it out" and quickly pulled his own gun with his right hand while he reached inside the driver's side window with his left hand. Yanez removed his left arm from the car, then fired seven shots in the direction of Castile in rapid succession.

The above happened after ID had already been provided, upon which the idiot told the officer he had a gun.

The courts have sorted it out anyway, so nothing more to talk about. Justice done...a decent cop gets to go about his business.
It's regrettable that the idiot is dead, but he should have complied.
edit on 17/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
How come so many of you on here are still saying he reached for his gun after saying he had a gun. He politely informed the officer he was permitted to carry a gun.

HE WAS REACHING FOR PROOF OF INSURANCE!

You act like you know what you're talking about and you can't get something that significant correct in your critique of the situation. Unreal.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

The officer doesn't know what he's reaching for, which is why he told him to stop. It's pretty simple. The 12 people who know the most about the case unanimously acquitted him. No hung jury. Not one of them thought there was enough evidence to convict him, and the charge wasn't even murder. It was only manslaughter, much lower burden of proof. Even at that, not one person on the jury thought it was manslaughter. Time to accept it. This wasn't a case for your "cops suck" movement. All you do is damage the credibility of people who want to stamp out real corrupt cops, which do exist, although they are few and far between.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

This is me applauding your response, along with ironic observation!
Brav-OOO!

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper
How come so many of you on here are still saying he reached for his gun after saying he had a gun. He politely informed the officer he was permitted to carry a gun.

HE WAS REACHING FOR PROOF OF INSURANCE!

You act like you know what you're talking about and you can't get something that significant correct in your critique of the situation. Unreal.

Actually the gun was in is pocket and he reached for that pocket and was told not to. The police officer did the right thing - he is not obliged to wait until he is shot to take action.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Oh, right.

Yeah, he was reaching for the ID he was instructed to provide and the cowardly idiot shot him to death.
Obvious indeed.

Now there are more cowardly idiots who just got the green light to shoot anyone that scares them.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I have not read everything on the case but here is what I was taught in my ccw class.

Your carrying and get pulled over get your license and registration ready and put your carry permit on top in one hand, your other hand remains on the steering wheel in plain sight. Inform the cop you are carrying as you hand him/ her you papers as you also tell them exactly where the firearm is.

Then offer to let yourself be disarmed for everybody's protection, while keeping your hands in plain view at all times.

I am sure someone will say f that noise... But at the end of the day you and the cop want to go home.

If this chap had done that odds are high he would still be breathing.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Oh, right.

Yeah, he was reaching for the ID he was instructed to provide and the cowardly idiot shot him to death.
Obvious indeed.

Now there are more cowardly idiots who just got the green light to shoot anyone that scares them.

This is a very uninformed and ignorant comment. It's not obvious at all. What's obvious is 12 people, including 2 people of color, were presented all the facts of the case and not one of them thought the cop was guilty. All 12, unanimously, acquitted him. They know a lot more about the case than you do. Your desperation to believe something that's not true is embarrassing. The cop was not in the wrong.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
I have not read everything on the case but here is what I was taught in my ccw class.

Your carrying and get pulled over get your license and registration ready and put your carry permit on top in one hand, your other hand remains on the steering wheel in plain sight. Inform the cop you are carrying as you hand him/ her you papers as you also tell them exactly where the firearm is.

Then offer to let yourself be disarmed for everybody's protection, while keeping your hands in plain view at all times.

I am sure someone will say f that noise... But at the end of the day you and the cop want to go home.

If this chap had done that odds are high he would still be breathing.

Exactly. If this idiot hadn't gone reaching for something, what we'll never know, because he ignored the cop's lawful orders, the cop likely would've instructed him to keep his hands in plain view, step out of the car, ask where the gun was, retrieve it and the stop would've continued. This happens thousands of times per year and nobody gets shot, because they comply with the cop's lawful orders. Time after time after time, if you do what the cop tells you, you're fine. If you don't, you might wind up dead. STOP DISOBEYING COPS TO PROVE SOMETHING TO YOURSELF, IT'S NOT WORTH YOUR LIFE

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join