It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey's Public hearing - opening statement

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Nope. Sessions has the records, not me.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

It pissed me off when I found out they had been looking at Trump and his garbage for a year, and he said not a peep,
but he didn't have a problem calling Hillary on the carpet, contributing to the cluster# that was her undoing.

He "called her on the carpet" after he had already made his final determination. When new evidence surfaced, he was honest about and informed those that needed to know.

They didn't say anything about the Trump ordeal because it was still under investigation and only until they felt compelled for public interest did they speak out.

We created the situation he and the IC are in, not Comey.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I didn't understand today's testimony by Rodgers and Coats at all. And Comey's statement was kind of a non-starter. I have no idea where this circus is headed.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

They didn't say anything about the Trump ordeal because it was still under investigation and only until they felt compelled for public interest did they speak out.

Obviously Weiner's email junk was "still under investigation" too, or he wouldn't have had to retract his misleading information.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

"Better hope there are no tapes of the conversation"... after reading Comey's statement, I am more convinced than ever that the tapes were made by the FBI and seized when Comey was fired.
Almost sure there are tapes. Well played by Trump.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

No he doesn't. Why would Jeff Sessions have records of what the Clintons allegedly, in your opinion, have paid to Jim Comey? If he did he would have already used that information and made himself out to be the hero in all this.

Don't spew nonsense hyperbole.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

a reply to: proximo

Proximo, Trump is his own worst enemy.

He does do some things that hurt himself no doubt. But he is definitley not his WORST enemy.

The media, the democrats, rinos, lobbyists, globalists are all much bigger enemies.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

TheRedneck

All due respect, and I do respect you for what it's worth, you really don't know what you are talking about and your opinion is no different than anyone else's, from a place of ignorance.

You and others try, with a hopeful faith, to push a specific narrative of how this will all play-out, but then bash the MSM and others for creating a narrative of how this will all play out.

It seems disingenuous and dishonest. I think it's more logical to wait and see how this plays out, instead of falling in to the same category as those we claim to despise.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
I didn't understand today's testimony by Rodgers and Coats at all. And Comey's statement was kind of a non-starter. I have no idea where this circus is headed.

Well, I understand why they were saying what they said. They simply didn't want to be the ones appearing to cast any more doubt on an investigation that Mueller had to take over. That's their rationale anyway.

However, they chose the wrong information to apply that rationale to. The questions they were being asked, under normal circumstances, were innocuous...which boils down to "Did the President ask you a question?", and they chose that particular shield for their answers....that is the confusing part to me.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

Exactly. We have to wait this out.

Before we set-out to push our personal political agendas, let's get more info. At this point, it could go either way, or no where at all.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Obviously Weiner's email junk was "still under investigation" too, or he wouldn't have had to retract his misleading information.

Sad but true.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Sad but true.

Well. Good then. I'm glad you've seen the light.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Sad but true.

I'm glad I have not seen Weiner's junk.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Sad but true.

I'm glad I have not seen Weiner's junk.

Lol!

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: UKTruth

"Oh, who will rid me of this troublesome priest?" If you're really British, you know the reference.

Even a stupid yank a fortnight past a full side stroke can
remember THAT movie mate. I LOVED those two giggling
gits.
I believe there were no drinks and wenches in this Comey
affair, however (even to consider as 'old times')... Obama
installed him probably only as a safety valve for the Name-
less Greediest Biyotch EVER working without an AG at State.
I absolutely support the idea of takin' away Talbot's tablet ROFL.
... and keep a syringe full of Thorzine handy as well.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

You do realize that comment was tongue-in-cheek?

Ah, well, no matter.

I do believe that Sessions is busy pouring over documentation as we type. It takes time to go through decades of records, and even more time to create a case for prosecution. Add to that the fact that DC politics is a very dirty game; the unravelling of the web of corruption will have to be done in stages, step by step. But it will get done.

I've been following the political circus for quite some time, and I'm usually pretty good at seeing what's happening beyond the headlines. Take for what it's worth. I have no website to link you to, only my knowledge of politics. That's good enough for me.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Jess Sessions prosecuting his wife? lol. for what?

Oh please, nevermind. Let's not go there. Let's just say I doubt that will ever happen.

Lol, right. Of course some people don't
want to hear about it. That wont make it go away.

Yes, she is now under a corruption probe!

A new corruption probe.
She threatened the Bangladesh Prime Minister.

www.mediaite.com...
edit on 7-6-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I just LOVE the NEW Sean Hannity after his return from self-reflection. More logical...less bitter. Do yourself a favor and watch his opening monologue from tonight (Wed 6.7.2017). He dissects Comey's opening statement masterfully!

edit on 6/7/2017 by carewemust because: oops

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: violet

The Comey hearing isn't going to be a closed session.

I heard it's public on the first part being aired live , then it's a closed session following that one.

That was also mentioned by one of those being questioned today that he would not answer some things in the open and he was then asked if he would during the closed session tomorrow

Comey will testify in a private session at 1:00 p.m. ET.
edit on 7-6-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-6-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

You do realize that comment was tongue-in-cheek?

haha ok no, no I sure didn't. Ya got me!

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join