It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey's Public hearing - opening statement

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
END OF STORY!

Trump did no wrong, didn't commit a crime. So go screw yourselves.

YOU WERE WRONG...YOU LIED...CLOSE THE STORY.

Good night!

Translation: Everyone look away, nothing to see here. Please focus on something else... please.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: marg6043

all this witch hunt on assumptions and media word playing, is going to come back and bite them in their nasty dirty butts.

Yeah. So far not so much eh? The Committee (bipartisan) reassures the American people this is not a "witch hunt", and you keep forwarding this hyperbolic rhetoric? Come on now.

So far, President Trump's "butt" seems the only one that is being bitten...but keep on.

Appears not. He's smoking a cigar right now I would imagine, whilst Lynch is looking for flights out of the country and the MSM are busy editing old stories.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I love it, Trumps lawyer, brought up Comey's leaking.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
I love it, Trumps lawyer, brought up Comey's leaking.

Good... very sneaky by Comey.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Yes I seen that, but rather than trump taking action against Comey, they are leaving the issue to be handle by those that are in charge of handling this things and it seems fit.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

all this witch hunt on assumptions and media word playing, is going to come back and bite them in their nasty dirty butts.

Yeah. So far not so much eh? The Committee (bipartisan) reassures the American people this is not a "witch hunt", and you keep forwarding this hyperbolic rhetoric? Come on now.

So far, President Trump's "butt" seems the only one that is being bitten...but keep on.

Appears not. He's smoking a cigar right now I would imagine, whilst Lynch is looking for flights out of the country and the MSM are busy editing old stories.

As I said in another thread, the Lynch aspect may have something to it, but this also doesn't look good for Trump. Sounds to me like the FBI is already investigating his interactions with Comey.

Also, Comey said the Russians did interfere in our election.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
END OF STORY!

Trump did no wrong, didn't commit a crime. So go screw yourselves.

YOU WERE WRONG...YOU LIED...CLOSE THE STORY.

Good night!

Translation: Everyone look away, nothing to see here. Please focus on something else... please.

Translation: It is done and over. Comey proved there was no crime, there was no obstruction, there was no collusion and there was no...well...NOTHING.

YOUR SMART ASS COMMENT NOW???

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
This is nothing but a big win for Trump, America and the sane world. They have a million angles to go with this. Russian collusion fable destroyed.

Video begins at 3:10
Even nut job Chris Matthews comes to his senses today.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

As I said in another thread, the Lynch aspect may have something to it, but this also doesn't look good for Trump. Sounds to me like the FBI is already investigating his interactions with Comey.

I heard that the special counsel said last night that they will be wrapping up the investigation quickly. Not looking good for those that have invested so much in pushing fake news about collusion and obstruction of justice. I can already see some dialling it back down as they see the writing on the wall.
edit on 9/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Which investigation? There are at least three.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I heard that the investigation said last night that they will be wrapping up the investigation quickly. Not looking good for those that have invested so much in pushing fake news about collusion and obstruction of justice. I can already see some dialling it back down as they see the writing on the wall.

Which one? If you listened to what Comey said yesterday, he handed over all of his notes to a special counsel. That means there may be an open investigation going on Trump and his actions towards Comey, or one is about to start.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

I heard that the investigation said last night that they will be wrapping up the investigation quickly. Not looking good for those that have invested so much in pushing fake news about collusion and obstruction of justice. I can already see some dialling it back down as they see the writing on the wall.

Which one? If you listened to what Comey said yesterday, he handed over all of his notes to a special counsel. That means there may be an open investigation going on Trump and his actions towards Comey, or one is about to start.

By the end of the summer the left wing joy ride over the truth is over.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Still not an explanation; just another fantasy.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Enjoy the ride. It may get a bit bumpy.
edit on 9-6-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Here are a couple of facts to explain to you.

1) Trump is not personally under investigation for collusion with Russia to influence the election.
2) Trump can not be charged criminally, even if he said "Comey, stop the investigation into Flynn. I know he is guilty but I want him let off. I order you to stop it", therefore there is zero for any criminal investigation to do with regard to your President on any obstruction of justice charge.

Hope that helps.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

1) Trump is not personally under investigation for collusion with Russia to influence the election.

That we know of, yet.

2) Trump can not be charged criminally, even if he said "Comey, stop the investigation into Flynn. I know he is guilty but I want him let off. I order you to stop it", therefore there is zero for any criminal investigation to do with regard to your President on any obstruction of justice charge.

Why not? A crime is a crime. Let's let the courts decide how far "executive privilege" goes, shall we?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

The President has the constitutional right to start or stop any investigation. Sorry, there is nothing for Mueller to investigate with regard to a crime of obstruction of justice.

Trump, if he had actually said anything wrong, could damage himself politically and may even face impeachment, but a criminal investigation is a total non starter, under the law.

As for Russian collusion - the counter intelligence had been running for nearly a year when Comey was fired. Trump is not under investigation. We know that for sure now. Hanging on to some weird hope that he might be in the future is your right, however deluded.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Here are a couple of facts to explain to you.

Hope that helps.

Neither of those were facts.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Looks like the Clinton's and Lynch didn't fair so well.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

The President has the constitutional right to start or stop any investigation. Sorry, there is nothing for Mueller to investigate with regard to a crime of obstruction of justice.

Yes, there may be. While the president can stop any investigation, he is not immune from the consequences of doing so if there are clear conflicts of interest and such.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join