It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of Possible Terror Attacks in London

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

According to PEW Reserch Center @ 50% of Muslims worldwide support the implementation of sharia law.

www.pewforum.org...

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
When a religion believes random killing of people is part of it's doctrine, it might be time to see it as something else and put an end to it.

This religion certainly isn't going to put an end to the violence. It makes all follows part of the problem.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBIZZ
a reply to: fleabit

According to PEW Reserch Center @ 50% of Muslims worldwide support the implementation of sharia law.

www.pewforum.org...

I already pointed some of that out to him earlier in the thread. I doubt your additional facts will have much of an impression on him.

Normal people understand not all Muslims are the problem but the sheer number that are receptive to the use of terrorism against nonbelievers and embrace barbaric laws that oppress women, gays and minorities make it something we should be checking for when we admit them into our countries. If it was a tiny fraction of a percent we could dismiss it, but it's not. This is the real world. People can talk all day about how it shouldn't be that way, but it is. If their beliefs are incompatible with our way of life, we should have every right to keep them out. Those who can separate their dedication to their religion from our requirement that they adhere to the rules of a civilized society, welcome. That's not racist.
edit on 4 6 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=22312662]YouSir

Meanwhile...as I clean my methods of self defense...look alertly over the fields...

YouSir

Holy crap - I have never heard such garbage in my life.

You're living in a country that has never really been subject to any sort of concerted ground invasion. A country where you generally walk around feeling safe. A country that promotes freedom and compassion. Anyone would think you would wish that same sense of freedom on your friends here in the U.K..

But no, all you can do is criticise us as a nation, as a people, as friends who have stood side by side across generations. You sit there on Sunday afternoon feverishly peering out of a window across empty fields, manically polishing your weapon, polishing it so hard, polishing and polishing staring just in case they come, polishing so hard desperate to shoot your load ....

YouSir are an idiot and I will welcome the ban to have the pleasure of telling you that.

England is tiny, we are close, we are a community. You sit there mocking when I have friends and family caught up in that # last night. You mock us for not being armed to the teeth? If we had similar gun laws to you guys those scum last night would have been armed and massacred hundreds. Before you spout some crap about citizens being armed - the police were, and trained, and missed and killed an innocent bystander.

Do not consider a lack of guns a lack of strength or resolve

Bob

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The problem is the Sunni sect of islam seeing everyone infidels...

They follow the way of Ummayyad

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
OK - this is a real conversation, can everyone see WTF the problem is here? I don't know whats worse - terrorists or their libtard apologists.

Even the Imam had to red pill her.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Hilarious.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TurkmenAlevi

Iran is the leading state-sponsor of terror in the world. Iran is Shia.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Iran does not do terror, they fight.

never heard a shia commit suicide, they defended other minorities such as Christians too in Syria

Regarding Israel? they have no problem with Israel is just to feed the masses and the islamic world

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Repeating the US government position when what the US says is often questionable.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I can't believe what I'm reading. Are people really trying to say the answer to this problem is to make more guns available to us, the citizens of the uk?

Imagine how much worse last night would have been had we had guns as easily available as the US! Seven people killed by knives is bad enough. Give these lunatics easy access to guns, and we are looking at many more deaths.

Our gun laws are fine. People can have them, but they have to pass tests to prove they're mentally stable. I'd rather keep it that way.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Oh ok they're all false flags? Why didn't you say so?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Lastrexking

Your position might make sense if terrorists weren't able to get guns anyway if they want. Ask France how that works out.

link   
Iran has 45+ million Turkic Populace

christians/jews praactice freely in Iran and even Sunnis

Yemen Bahrain and shia clerics were beheaded several times in Saudi

I agree iran is also a little extremists but they do not go that far as suicide bombing etc

plus pre islamic revolution iran was great beause it was ruled by us Turcoman Alevis

link   
a reply to: TurkmenAlevi

They think Israel should be wiped from the face of the earth. You're wrong.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

1) ISIS have # all to do with Iran.
2) Iran is ISIS enemy.
3) Iran have never threatend me or the UK.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

None of that changes the fact that Iran is Shia and sponsors terror. The statement I was responding to is that Sunnis are the problem. That's false. ISIS isn't the only terrorism in the world.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

a reply to: TurkmenAlevi

They think Israel should be wiped from the face of the earth. You're wrong.

Your wrong, and shouldn't be posting rubbish like that in this thread

link   
a reply to: face23785

As I said its just to feed the islamic nutjobs their but they do not go ahead with terrorism and suicide

Azerbaijan is also Shia but bery friendly with Israel

link   
a reply to: crazyewok

And for the record British soldiers have been killed by IEDs built by terrorists sponsored by Iran. This is well documented.
Read. Learn. Accept.

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join