It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of Possible Terror Attacks in London

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: UnBreakable

That's going a bit far................. But the idea of bulldozing their homes Ariel Sharon style is more of a real consequence. Who knows, maybe Theresa may can bulldoze them for us

Going a bit far? They're supposedly bastardizing their religion against us. I say lets start bastardizing the Christian teachings from the Old Testament, you know, "an eye for an eye", and "vengeance is mine, sayeth the Lord" and all. Maybe they'll think twice if there is a chance their innocent children, wives, parents, etc. can get killed because of the terrorist's actions.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
One wonders what's with the hard-on for Britain now, why are all of these things happening there.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I do understand what you are saying and it probably will go that way. Don't the Russians use this policy with anyone who kidknaps their citizens in the ME? Did the job for decades as a deterant.

The only true way to stop the terror is a total re-colonisation of the Middle East. Only be denazifying the places of learning can the pacification of the Muslim mental state be successfully carried out. Total control for three generations just like we did with the Germans and Japanes. The only way to go long term

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Nightwalk

Because there is an election and the terrorists would love a quivering pansy like Corbyn in power. Unfortunately for them the exact reverse will happen. Deep in our sleepy English hearts lions still prowl and the flags of empire still flutter. We won't be cowed by these terrorists.

Long term though, like most places, we will effectively be subsumed by a rapidly growing Muslim population. Few want to see the reality of Muslim aims. Most think we can love these people better and get them to integrate more. They don't see that Muslims only wish to establish themselves, make themselves useful, indispensable and then spread further and deeper. It is an uncomfortable truth that gets labelled as racist. It isn't.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
a reply to: Nightwalk

Long term though, like most places, we will effectively be subsumed by a rapidly growing Muslim population. Few want to see the reality of Muslim aims. Most think we can love these people better and get them to integrate more. They don't see that Muslims only wish to establish themselves, make themselves useful, indispensable and then spread further and deeper. It is an uncomfortable truth that gets labelled as racist. It isn't.

Luckily we do have our Sikhs and Hindus here too. The Christians may be prepared to be walked over but there is no way our Sikhs and Hindus will let the Muslims take over, no way will that happen.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Hmm I wonder why these terrorists won't attack mass media networks, political figures ,government buildings or police stations. Oh that's right they are controlled by the Zionist governments.

link   

originally posted by: Nightwalk
One wonders what's with the hard-on for Britain now, why are all of these things happening there.

If Jeremy wins , UK ain't going to any war of Trump , anywhere .

link   

Luckily we do have our Sikhs and Hindus here too. The Christians may be prepared to be walked over but there is no way our Sikhs and Hindus will let the Muslims take over, no way will that happen.

True.
Funny how the Sikhs and Hindus don't segregate themselves either.
Give me a street full of Hindus and Sikhs any day over Muslims.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tagz
It is all good saying have faith in a civilised system but what the UK government have done is allowed a few piranhas into the gold fish tank.

Exactly, a ''few'' piranhas, certainly nothing on a scale that would make us think we should all be armed. Saying that, I'd be happy to blow the god damn brains out of every ''radical'' muslim in this country.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Great beer drinkers too. Great fun at the bar. A group I met years ago assured me Muslims would never get the upper hand in the UK when we've got India behind us if we need it.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: KawaiiLean420
Hmm I wonder why these terrorists won't attack mass media networks, political figures ,government buildings or police stations. Oh that's right they are controlled by the Zionist governments.

Most users on this thread are in denial about the Status of City Of London and what it means to an ordinary Brit.

They are busy muslim bashing while our rights are taken one by one .

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

You do know that that is a plan that the Zionist created to overthrow the people and make a new sub race

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I have a lot of Sikh and Hindu friends and colleagues. Most are worried too. They are not enough alone to stand against this rising tide. My fear is that it will go too far and the good folk of the Hindu and Sikh dmfaiths will be seen by the unwashed as part of the problem. They are not.

However their power is minimal compared to the plague is Muslims amongst us all.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

a reply to: grainofsand

Great beer drinkers too. Great fun at the bar. A group I met years ago assured me Muslims would never get the upper hand in the UK when we've got India behind us if we need it.

India has 300 million muslims and Pakistan to deal with .

India would get behind UK only for her own interest .

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

You blaming the City of London corporation now for Wahhabi Muslims killing people?
Please do explain, I'm all ears.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: KawaiiLean420

Zionist plot? To allow the takeover of the planet by Muslims? Yeah, that's got legs

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

originally posted by: 23432

You blaming the City of London corporation now for Wahhabi Muslims killing people?
Please do explain, I'm all ears.

Pentagon and Zionists are having a little fight over the Dominion of Humanity ; muslims are scapegoated so the great unwashed have someone to blame while Soverign Entities [ London , Washington , Rome ] take the loot home .

Follow the money .

Always.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: 23432

We need to come together and # up the elite

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: 23432

So you don't blame psycho nutters with twisted religious beliefs then?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

True. There's no knowing how many muslims are in the UK right now. Many are just illegals and hiding in their 'own' communites over here. Things will only go so far. The British military will step in before things get too bad. Maybe even a militray take over to stop the takeover of the UK by terror. Anything is possible.

new topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join