It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of Possible Terror Attacks in London

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TurkmenAlevi

This would be a great response if I said all Shia are terrorists. I didn't.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: face23785

They think Israel should be wiped from the face of the earth. You're wrong.

Your wrong, and shouldn't be posting rubbish like that in this thread

You're wrong.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

a reply to: crazyewok

And for the record British soldiers have been killed by IEDs built by terrorists sponsored by Iran. This is well documented.
Read. Learn. Accept.

War sucks people die.

British soliers should not have been in Iraq or Afghanistan.

There deaths are on Tony Blairs hands for putting British troops where they dont belong.

And Iran are not behind ISIS.

link   

a reply to: crazyewok

None of that changes the fact that Iran is Shia and sponsors terror. The statement I was responding to is that Sunnis are the problem. That's false. ISIS isn't the only terrorism in the world.

Bro checkout the massacres against Alevis in Turkey these are so called moderate sunnis
Sivas Msssacre
www.youtube.com...
Maras
Corum
Malatya
Gezi and many more

link   
a reply to: face23785

French gun laws are very different to ours. We haven't had a Muslim terrorist kill anyone with a gun - so far.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I've never said no Sunnis kill anyone. Nice straw man. Sunni are not the only problem though. This is a fact. Accept it. The real world is here to embrace you, you just have to let it.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

The sheer number that daren't speak out is the problem.

You have to understand how their culture works. Its a shocking gossip & honour culture with women sad to say, being the driving force. They rule the home wiht an iron fist and bring up the children entirely alone so any problems with the kids are usually ONLY down to the mothers, the men are just the breadwinners. They have nothing else to do all day except gossip. They are constantly having to prove themselves as not being 2nd class citizens and prove themselves to other Muslim women. There is competition in these communities for who can be the most pious. These attacks are not just male machismo. Behind every attack to date there have been women and women arrested. When it comes to honour killing its often the women that scream loudest for it. Many times the women do the killing of their own daughters. They see it as right and protecting the family honour and it raises them (they believe) in the eyes of the men and God of course.

I'll give you an example

I once worked for an Asian Charity in Bradford for people straight off the boat. We had to teach them English and our customs etc. All were men. Women weren't allowed to attend because they might be led astray. I befriended one of the young secretaries by the name of Kalsoom. I felt sorry for her because she was disabled and beaten regularly as a disgrace to her family. At one point they were going to ship her back to Pakistan to be married but they couldn't find a husband because of Kalsooms' leg & hip disability. She was a slave in her own home basically and would be up till all hours doing the housework and looking after the younger children.

During the Eid celebration she invited me to her house in one of the most densely Pakistani areas of Bradford. I remember walking down the street in Manningham with my 2 children on a lovely sunny morning and no word of a lie everyone on the street just stopped and stared. The women started pointing and whispering, the kids ran back inside and the women waited to see where I was going. When I knocked on the door of Kalsoom's house, her father answered and was totally shocked but let me in. Kalsoom took me into the front room which was clearly only used for guests or special occasions and I was left there with my children for 1.5hrs whilst massive arguments ensued in the kitchen. Kalsoom finally re-appeared with a glass of water and asked if I wouldn't mind leaving. Her parents were going ballistic that she had invited a kufir into the house. What they were more angry and afraid of though was the fact I'd been seen going into their house. The mother never even came into the room to say hello...the father left the house...and I was told to leave. Kalsoom didn't come to work for 2 days and when she did she was beaten black & blue in revenge for what she had done. She apologised to me but said we could never be friends and said she was lucky her mother didn't have her killed. Apparently her mother had said that's what would happen and her older brother had supported the mother, however the father would not allow it apparently. Kalsoom said she'd always been his favourite so guess she was lucky. Loss of face in the community was far more important than her own daughter and thereafter kalsoom was stuck in a burqa to atone for her behaviour.

Turns out the mother ended up telling everyone I was a social worker paying a visit, but the crap they got from other women who refused to speak to them for months, wrote stuff on their door, threw things at Kalsoom, some of the women on the street even advocated killing Kalsoom too. I told her that if she wanted out of this situation she could come to me any time but she refused she said it was her duty and she had to accept what happened to her because she was disabled and dirty. Few months later Kalsoom disappeared and never came back to work. Rumour had it that she had been shipped off to Pakistan

WE cannot fight this only THEY can fight it and that's only if they want to do so

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Lastrexking

So far being the key phrase. Different laws don't change the fact they should have never been able to get those weapons if disarming works. It doesn't.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Watching the crowd sing along and chanting "Manchester we're strong" is very touching..

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

I don't disagree. I wish they would speak out more. Some don't because they secretly accept or approve of it. Some don't speak out for fear they will be killed next. It's definitely a problem.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I've never said no Sunnis kill anyone. Nice straw man. Sunni are not the only problem though. This is a fact. Accept it. The real world is here to embrace you, you just have to let it.

Another key difference between shiite extremists and sunni extremists is that sunni extremists see all shiites as infidels, while shiite exteremists dont normally have a problem with sunnis and only consider sunni extremist wahabis to be infidels. also shiite militia and fanatics as a whole tend to be much more rational thinking and practical than crazy azz wahabi retards.

Look at christians/ and other minorities under shia

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

So far being the key phrase. Different laws don't change the fact they should have never been able to get those weapons if disarming works. It doesn't.

That's a ridiculous argument. And, you've just proved my point for me. Buying guns in France is easier than the U.K. Our strict gun laws have saved lives.
Making them more more readily available in the U.K. (LIKE FRANCE!) would result in more deaths.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
btw was wahabism not created by Britain?

Another point 98+ percent of mosques around the globe are funded by Saudi wahabis

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

and a problem we as non Muslims are not able to solve. No amount of education and legislation can solve the problem of a faith ideology and belief system.

As with Nazis in Germany, Sharia needs to be outlawed and it made clear that it is not acceptable in the West. The wearing of the burqa is not a religious requirements and should similarly be made illegal. It makes identification ridiculously impossible, and also points out the Muslims women as clear targets. When Muslims first came to this country, they didn't wear such garb and whilst they didn't necessarily integrate totally, they had to learn the language as there were so few of them, they had to mix because they had to work with us (mainly in the Mills) the older 1st generation were ten times more tolerant of us and our customs because they actually had to live with us. Now they have their own "communities" which is code for Muslim only areas, where you don't hear English spoken, women covered in black bin bags and men walking around in long nighties. This style of dress singles them out and we humans don't like different. You never saw such clothing, which I might add was meant for Pakistan where its bloody hot, back in the 1970's.

They have regressed due to comfort in numbers, but as more and more have arrived as brides & husbands from some of the most backward areas of Pakistan, they have brought with them their customs and cultures and many in all honesty are straight from tiny farming villages who have never seen a a tv or telephone let alone a woman's legs! I saw them all at the charity I worked for, and they hated me because I was a woman. They would ignore me point blank when I was trying to explain how things worked here. It became pointless teaching them anything because they'd just slip away into the community where they then started working on the Westernised Muslims with guilt and shame.

They allegedly come here because they want our freedoms, and yet they have now brought with them their own repression

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

The guns used in France are not readily available to the public. Your argument falls apart when you consider this fact.
Read.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Time to start banning cars....

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Schmoe1223

Ahh the irony Sadiq Khan our wonderful Mayor would love to ban cars in London.... those dastardly diesel fumes

I digress

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DrBobH

Maybe the terrorist attacks are sponsored by environmentalists?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
They allegedly come here because they want our freedoms, and yet they have now brought with them their own repression

Or perhaps they came here because they were out of other options. Many we have welcomed here are not here out of their free will, alas, and they do not like some aspects our culture much either. What you see as "repression" they might see as an essential part of their culture, one they take great pride in.

Not too long ago, we here, in the "civilised" west, did not allow women to vote . And even in my youth, a married working woman was sacked if she got herself pregnant. Fathers worked, mothers stayed at home. Gay people were generally seen as sick perverts. We have come a long way in a few decades, perhaps we should give them some time to see what we saw, long ago.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

The vast majority of Muslims in this country are here of their own free will. They will fight tooth and nail to get here as has been seen over the last 20yrs or so

Its only as the communities have got larger and more isolated that the problems have started

You don't tend to find Sikhs and Hindus making ghettos only the Muslims because they (now) don't want integration because its seen as a betrayal of Islam

new topics

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join