It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of Possible Terror Attacks in London

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

No it's to destabilize the world, pin us against each other and create a race that won't fight back the government and the zionist can rule in peace

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: grainofsand

Great beer drinkers too. Great fun at the bar. A group I met years ago assured me Muslims would never get the upper hand in the UK when we've got India behind us if we need it.

India has 300 million muslims and Pakistan to deal with .

India would get behind UK only for her own interest .

Come on, if India along with the EU plus Britain Israel and the USA decided to sort out the muslim world once and for all it would be a one way show. If things get to that point of course. Before then we have enough Sikhs, Hindues, Jews and Christians to take out the problem in Britain in no time at all. We could even loose the Glaswegians out too

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Apparently there's been 5 foiled attempts since the westminster attack. That's 5 foiled and 2 actually taken place since then.

How many more are on the way?

That would be a passing grade on an exam, wouldn't it?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Btw the hijab and burqa or whatever the crap you call it (batman,garbage bag, prostitute garment) is enforced.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: 23432

So you don't blame psycho nutters with twisted religious beliefs then?

Spoken like my Jewish Mother in Law .

Patsies , muslims are used as Patsies to distract you from the realities of " Life " .

Blaming the muslims as whole is what " they " want to you do and you follow this engineered thought process without due dilligence .

Willfull Ignorance is what " They " use against you , everyday of your life .

Murder of innocent is not sanctioned in Islam .

Goyim is a Goyim in Talmudic Kabala .

Next they may try a Cobalt 60 attack which will be followed by a curfew .

You'll go along with it all without questioning and investigating the claims ; without putting these claims under scrutinty with an objective and critical thinking cap on .

You'll exchange your liberty for your security , again .

You'll get neither and there will be not a muslim in sight at the end ; you'll end up wondering how did it ever come to this Orwellian future ?

Here are the proper Muslim soldiers who are currently killing ISIS terrorists in Syria & Iraq ; I support them not the Patsies , psychos or terrorists .

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Sünni İslam is rotten to its core even moderate ones

They marry under age, have four fives, treat women like #, rape little boys, imams raping boys in mosques in Turkey

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

So you don't blame psycho nutters with twisted religious beliefs then?

Spoken like my Jewish Mother in Law .

Patsies , muslims are used as Patsies to distract you from the realities of " Life " .

Blaming the muslims as whole is what " they " want to you do and you follow this engineered thought process without due dilligence .

Willfull Ignorance is what " They " use against you , everyday of your life .

Murder of innocent is not sanctioned in Islam .

Goyim is a Goyim in Talmudic Kabala .

Next they may try a Cobalt 60 attack which will be followed by a curfew .

You'll go along with it all without questioning and investigating the claims ; without putting these claims under scrutinty with an objective and critical thinking cap on .

You'll exchange your liberty for your security , again .

You'll get neither and there will be not a muslim in sight at the end ; you'll end up wondering how did it ever come to this Orwellian future ?

Here are the proper Muslim soldiers who are currently killing ISIS terrorists in Syria & Iraq ; I support them not the Patsies , psychos or terrorists .

Turkey is the same # they all are

Erdogan is implementing Sharia and wahabis

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Behave, I'm not blaming the average peace loving Sunni or Shia Muslim, just the psycho nutters with twisted religious beliefs.
Why try to make out I'm blaming the average Muslim?

Would I prefer to live in a street full of Sikhs or Hindus compared to a street full of Muslims? Of course, but that is another story, at least I can have a few beers and a laugh with Sikhs and Hindus.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Great beer drinkers too. Great fun at the bar. A group I met years ago assured me Muslims would never get the upper hand in the UK when we've got India behind us if we need it.

India has 300 million muslims and Pakistan to deal with .

India would get behind UK only for her own interest .

Come on, if India along with the EU plus Britain Israel and the USA decided to sort out the muslim world once and for all it would be a one way show. If things get to that point of course. Before then we have enough Sikhs, Hindues, Jews and Christians to take out the problem in Britain in no time at all. We could even loose the Glaswegians out too

You may not realise this yet but muslim world is here to stay and actually on the rise all over the world .

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Behave, I'm not blaming the average peace loving Sunni or Shia Muslim, just the psycho nutters with twisted religious beliefs.

Would I prefer to live in a street full of Sikhs or Hindus compared to a street full of Muslims? Of course, but that is another story, at least I can have a few beers and a laugh with Sikhs and Hindus.

The average Sunni is still the same, only the lefty ones are.okay

Shia seem a little bit more rational

Man us Alevis are totally different

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

www.bbc.co.uk...

"...Four police officers who tried to stop the attack were among those injured, two of them seriously.
One of them was an off-duty officer and amateur rugby player who tackled one of the terrorists, suffering stab wounds.
Another, a British Transport Police officer who joined the force less than two years ago, took on the attackers armed with only his baton..."

8 minutes from start to finish.

I really do hope the author of the article you reference, CHRISTINA LAILA, never has the misfortune to rely on one of ours to save her life in a crisis. Some might consider it a waste of resource.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Muslim World is far more diverse than you give credence for .

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nightwalk
One wonders what's with the hard-on for Britain now, why are all of these things happening there.

Simple...soft targets. Even in the most recent US terrorist attacks, they were soft targets (i.e., no gun zones). Absolutely no chance the victims were equipped to fight back...unless they (victims) had been illegally carrying a concealed weapon, in which case they would have risked long prison terms for fighting back. What's wrong with that picture?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Well, to be truthful, I do consider being randomly run over, shot, bombed, stabbed in the neck, a pretty good real life distraction.

So instead, I should be going "Hmmm, I wonder what really is going on here..." while someone shoves a long blade into my neck yelling "allahu akbar!" and detonating himself..

Good to know.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doxanoxa
a reply to: SprocketUK

www.bbc.co.uk...

"...Four police officers who tried to stop the attack were among those injured, two of them seriously.
One of them was an off-duty officer and amateur rugby player who tackled one of the terrorists, suffering stab wounds.
Another, a British Transport Police officer who joined the force less than two years ago, took on the attackers armed with only his baton..."

8 minutes from start to finish.

I really do hope the author of the article you reference, CHRISTINA LAILA, never has the misfortune to rely on one of ours to save her life in a crisis. Some might consider it a waste of resource.

Couldn't agree more with that sentiment.
It was a disgusting slur and the author is as much a journalist as the people who hacked Dead teenagers phones.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Sure it is. Doesn't mean that it will take over ALL regions on Planet Earth. These things come and go. How long has Islam being trying to conquer Europe? They keep trying but always lose. Why different this time?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Muslim World is far more diverse than you give credence for .

I lived on a small Islamic island for 6 months and it was funny as # because I'd party with the boys all night, me drinking but them doing amphetamine because they couldn't risk the smell of alcohol on their breath.
The call to prayer in the morning would go off and they'd shuffle off to the mosque to go through the motions while I crashed out in the sun.
I understand completely that the appearance of being a Muslim can be vastly different to what the guys actually believe.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

As diverse as it is, it all comes down to the same truths in the end.

Muslim's follow a paedophile, rapist, murdering, war mongering slanderous lying tyrant. - as their "perfect example to god".

Whoever is behind it all, no matter who pulls the stings, the puppets all think this way, whether they are moderate or pious.

Why all the surprise?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

They aren't Muslims at all. Not yet at any rate.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

Well, to be truthful, I do consider being randomly run over, shot, bombed, stabbed in the neck, a pretty good real life distraction.

So instead, I should be going "Hmmm, I wonder what really is going on here..." while someone shoves a long blade into my neck yelling "allahu akbar!" and detonating himself..

Good to know.

Oh now you feel like thousands of innocent Muslims and Jews do a.k.a Collateral Damage ?

Imagine walking down the hill with your goat and a Western bomb is 1 minute away from your head .

Sorry to burst the bubbles of your " safe " world ; muslims are being used as patsies to distract you from the reality which is that you and your future spawns are in bonded slavery .

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join