It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of Possible Terror Attacks in London

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The people of the UK and Europe greater need to realize that their crown and their government can't protect them all the time. Responsibly armed citizens carrying weapons would go a long way in deterring the aggression that they're experiencing. Unfortunately, the terrorists that are committing these heinous crimes do not respect their utopian laws that are supposedly keeping them safe by distracting them from the real danger. Millions of Americans are armed and legally carry and we're not out shooting one another regularly and when their is a threat to their community every once and while there is a good person with a gun around. Sad, feel bad for family and friends in Europe and wish they could do more to keep themselves safe.

Anyone that thinks that this a result of British deployments overseas is wrong. It's a cultural difference. The UK acted in what could be considered a war of defense in Argentina but Argentinians aren't planning on killing innocent English citizens and neither do the English have any plans for doing so. The people who are invading Europe now do not care about what is going on at home but what is going on in your home. They think we are sowing evil through the world via our media and culture and they think their own culture is the answer. Don't be fooled that your small contribution to the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq were enough to make them hate you alone. When is the last time the Vietnamese were plowing through pedestrians in revenge?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
a reply to: YouSir

Don't confuse the bubble dwelling rulers of this nation with those of us who go about our business.

People always try and say us Brits are a soft touch, right before they start whinging about how nasty, beastly and savage we can become.

The more this stuff goes on, the clearer we all see what needs to be done. When the reckoning comes, no whining about us taking the gloves off.

Ummm...Whining just isn't in my nature...nor do I practice delusion...

The gloves fell away from my eyes...a long time ago...

I will however stand with you...when you finally decide to stand...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

You couldn't make yourself more of a prick if you tried.

Ummm...ah...yes...the heaping begins...

Bravo old chap...way to deflect responsibility away from yourself...Bravo...

Please continue along your present course...blinders fully in place...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0rbital

originally posted by: YouSir

I feel sad for you all and not hopeful in the least...

YouSir

I feel sad for you for feeling the need to keep firearms just to feel safe in society. Any society that exists where it's dwellers feel the need to bear arms is a sick society indeed. So, carry on shining your little guns, carry on living in fear, carry on not feeling like a man without them.

Ummm...carry on with your centuries of ingrained servitude...

I don't live in fear...neither of you...or your guests...I own firearms because I choose to...they provide me with endless hours of entertainment...much like honing any other skill set...
In the end...should the need prevail...realizing I'm not superhuman like you are I still have the means to protect myself from those wolves that your benefactors loosed upon your societies...

Now then...if you couldn't recognize the poetic license...or if you truly believed that I sit here shining guns as I quiver in fear...then you are a lost cause...

Heaping number two...

Next...

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Caughtlurking

Exactly. The media fearmongers and makes people think that having armed citizens results in a wild west mentality and innocent bystanders being shot. This is in fact false, and I challenge anyone to find enough instances of this happening to demonstrate a trend. Meanwhile, armed US citizens stopping crimes is much more common than the media reports And before anyone cries about the source, yes it is a real study, and it was really commissioned by the CDC. Just because you don't like the article doesn't mean the study wasn't legit.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0rbital

I feel sad for you all and not hopeful in the least...

YouSir

I feel sad for you for feeling the need to keep firearms just to feel safe in society. Any society that exists where it's dwellers feel the need to bear arms is a sick society indeed. So, carry on shining your little guns, carry on living in fear, carry on not feeling like a man without them.

I don't live in fear...neither of you...or your guests...I own firearms because I choose to...they provide me with endless hours of entertainment...much like honing any other skill set...
In the end...should the need prevail...realizing I'm not superhuman like you are I still have the means to protect myself from those wolves that your benefactors loosed upon your societies...

Now then...if you couldn't recognize the poetic license...or if you truly believed that I sit here shining guns as I quiver in fear...then you are a lost cause...

Heaping number two...

Next...

Yeah they really do paint themselves into a corner with that argument. Is having life insurance "living in fear"? How about keeping a fire extinguisher in your kitchen, or having smoke detectors in your home? Being prepared isn't living in fear. It's a baseless argument because they have no real arguments.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
You don't tend to find Sikhs and Hindus making ghettos only the Muslims because they (now) don't want integration because its seen as a betrayal of Islam

Actually, Sikhs have been involved in religious violence in the UK, see en.wikipedia.org...

Integration - isn't that when BOTH parties give in a little?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
There is a little American lass a few miles away from here singing her little heart out in support of the recent attacks in the U.K.

I genuinely don't think she had a clue as to the local context of Don't Look Back in Anger and was taken aback by 50k Mancs singing it word for word.

Huge respect to Ariana Grande

Singing may not be the answer but we're in this # together

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DrBobH

Ummm...Dude...I was polishing the rims on my ZX12R and changing the fuel tank...

Take it easy now...the intent of the post was to elevate your blood pressure and hopefully get you to reflect on how you've allowed your masters to shape your thought trains and your very existence...

I see that I accomplished my aim wonderfully...

Heaping number three...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Oh I shall thank you, as I always do on the forums

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

I agree with everything you said except the confusion of you calling them Asian.

Why do the English do that? To the rest of the world Asian refers to well, Asians, Japanese, Chinese, Koreans, etc. Middle Easterners do not share in Asian culture nor do they look like Asians.

Why the fear of calling a Middle Easterner a Middle Easterner? It's needless confusion.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrBobH
There is a little American lass a few miles away from here singing her little heart out in support of the recent attacks in the U.K.

I genuinely don't think she had a clue as to the local context of Don't Look Back in Anger and was taken aback by 50k Mancs singing it word for word.

Huge respect to Ariana Grande

Singing may not be the answer but we're in this # together

Great song. Out of context, as you said.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Yeah, dream on.

UK: murders with firearms per million 0.236
US: murders with firearms per millon 32.57

138 times as many murders with firearms in the US

Bang bang. Make America great again

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

Lol, I know, I called him a prick earlier, a childlike insult was the most I felt he deserved.
...enjoy this post while it lasts lol

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

1st I didn't say there was no Sikh violence but its rare and rarely involves anyone other than Sikhs themselves and the wiki you refer to states clearly that the Sikhs were involved in chasing down and preventing further violence as well as protecting temples. The 2011 riots were started by blacks then Muslims and then white youths joined in all over the place it was as usual an excuse for crappy behaviour and looting
2nd Don't you think we've done enough for integration over the years? We are the most tolerant country on the planet with the exception of Sweden which is why they all flock here. Its their refusal to integrate due to religious reasons that is the stumbling block
3rd Sikhs and Hindus don't have a culture of rape, genital mutilation and terrorism against the West (and had the right idea when they said Islam is incompatible with India and made Pakistan and kicked them out)
edit on 4-6-2017 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DrBobH

Yeah it's nice. Nice sentiment. Don't look Back in Anger. Senseless violence. It's just ISIS, Al'Qaeda, Al'Shabbab or whoever. Islam is the religion of peace. It's #te, Sunni, Whabbi - whatever.

Until people get it through their heads that it's MUSLIMS. They are the problem. Their faith is the problem. Their teachings are the problem. When a majority want Sharia Law implemented, you have to wake up.

Mohammed told his followers to lie, cheat and subvert in the name is Islam. They are smiling at your face while slipping a dagger towards your heart and you're welcoming it.

Islam can only be tolerated and Muslims can only be a part of modern society when they themselves realise that their religion is rotten to the core.

And the libtards need to see it too.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Why do the English do that? To the rest of the world Asian refers to well, Asians, Japanese, Chinese, Koreans, etc. Middle Easterners do not share in Asian culture nor do they look like Asians.

Why the fear of calling a Middle Easterner a Middle Easterner? It's needless confusion.

Ooh, that's interesting, I've always known and expressed the distinction of middle East, South East Asian, and Asian, but I've travelled in all so maybe that's why.
Maybe because I'm Welsh as well, seeing as you specified English people.
...any Northern Irish in the house?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caughtlurking
The people of the UK and Europe greater need to realize that their crown and their government can't protect them all the time. Responsibly armed citizens carrying weapons would go a long way in deterring the aggression that they're experiencing. Unfortunately, the terrorists that are committing these heinous crimes do not respect their utopian laws that are supposedly keeping them safe by distracting them from the real danger. Millions of Americans are armed and legally carry and we're not out shooting one another regularly and when their is a threat to their community every once and while there is a good person with a gun around. Sad, feel bad for family and friends in Europe and wish they could do more to keep themselves safe.

Anyone that thinks that this a result of British deployments overseas is wrong. It's a cultural difference. The UK acted in what could be considered a war of defense in Argentina but Argentinians aren't planning on killing innocent English citizens and neither do the English have any plans for doing so. The people who are invading Europe now do not care about what is going on at home but what is going on in your home. They think we are sowing evil through the world via our media and culture and they think their own culture is the answer. Don't be fooled that your small contribution to the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq were enough to make them hate you alone. When is the last time the Vietnamese were plowing through pedestrians in revenge?

Nope, that is something i 100% do not want! Being about to arm yourself is not going to make a difference. Just means terrorists will have eady access to guns and just take out a shopping centre or something.

Arming yourself is not the solution to the problem.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

We all know what the answer is but no one has the balls to do it. It won't happen. So this will continue.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
a reply to: Jay-morris

We all know what the answer is but no one has the balls to do it. It won't happen. So this will continue.

What is the answer?

new topics

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join