It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of Possible Terror Attacks in London

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

originally posted by: Deny ArroganceIt is just a matter of time before these Ramadan celebrations spread to the US.
!

Good luck with that. We have to many Hell's Angels and Neo-Nazis who would retaliate.

Britain needs Hell's Angels.

I was thinking pretty much the same thing, but didn't want to say it. Hell would break loose and it wouldn't be a pretty sight and I don't think it would just be HA and NN.

link   
a reply to: gosseyn

Cartoon of the year award.

link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

You forgot the stuffed Teddy Bear makers.

link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Nonsense. You can't intern or arrest people unless they have been suspected of committing crimes or been convicted of crimes.

The reaction to these sort of atrocities should not be authoritarian.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: Krakatoa
a reply to: fleabit

All I asked was if you were part of that 14%. If not, wonderful.
Then, what is your solution to this situation?

Send the gift of MOAB to the cube.

They would then take us seriously.

That's an extremely bad idea. What do you think Saudi Arabia would do?

The same thing that Imperial Japan did.

link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
I have to say I am surprised by people who don't know why such terrorist attacks could be happening.

NATO of which the UK is a member has been spreading mayhem across the Middle East since 9/11. They have invaded or destabilized and destroyed several countries, including Libya and Iraq and are trying to destroy Syria. During the Iraq war and its aftermath an estimated number in excess of 1 million people died, including tens, perhaps hundreds of thousands of children who perished as a result of US instigated sanctions. There have also been large numbers of civilians killed in Afghanistan and Pakistan by American drone strikes.

In the case of the 9/11 and 7/7 attacks there is very strong suspicion of US and UK security service involvement in the attacks. There is suspicion that some of these attacks are "steered operations" where terrorists, known to the police have been allowed to commit atrocities for possible political motives.

There are ample reasons for such attacks to be taking place. They are not a surprise in the least.

They are no surprise, which makes it worse. It also makes action imperative. Deportations, immigration bans, countrywide arrests.

link   
a reply to: introvert

If they are on MI5's watch list, then that's suspicion enough for me

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: Miracula2

originally posted by: Deny ArroganceIt is just a matter of time before these Ramadan celebrations spread to the US.
!

Good luck with that. We have to many Hell's Angels and Neo-Nazis who would retaliate.

Britain needs Hell's Angels.

I was thinking pretty much the same thing, but didn't want to say it. Hell would break loose and it wouldn't be a pretty sight and I don't think it would just be HA and NN.

Think about some of these guys running around trying to mow down people in some of the wrong parts of town, if you know what I mean ... I don't think the gangs of the US inner cities would take the at all tamely.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

And you are exceptionally annoying

Indeed.
The muslum believers will be out in numbers here now.
They'll be screaming," Racist, Bigot, Hater!"

Who said I'm a "Muslim believer," whatever the hell that is?

I prefer logic over emotional, unrealistic responses to tragedy. Omg people died in London, CLOSE ALL BORDERS!!

I feel terrible for folks caught up in terror attacks. I also feel bad for Muslims who have not have a habit of wanting to kill themselves and others for "the glory of God!" You think this problem is solved by building walls and creating travel bans? Ignorant.

It's going to take a lot more than that to fix this problem, and it's going to take longer than a month or 4 years of Trump. It's going to take a couple of generations (if handled perfectly) to curb this insanity.

I think Europe, due to their location, need a better vetting process, because obviously it is not working. Clearly police and government don't know how to handle this. How would you handle it? A lone guy, feeling isolated and lost, reads crap on the Internet about the glory of ISIS. He flies off to Libya.. perhaps by way of a 2nd country to throw off suspicion, becomes indoctrinated, and comes back the same way. He kills a bunch of people in the name of Allah. How in the hell do you exactly handle that? By stopping immigrants? Good luck with that.

link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Nonsense. You can't intern or arrest people unless they have been suspected of committing crimes or been convicted of crimes.

The reaction to these sort of atrocities should not be authoritarian.

Nonsense. Arrest them and find out what they know.
Evidence is not required to arrest on the suspicion of terrorism.
The ONLY reaction we can't afford is the happy clapping and vigils.
edit on 3/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Chrysalis

He wouldn't dare...and that's the problem not many Muslims dare (see my earlier post)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: gosseyn

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: UKTruth

I agree.

I can't understand why people have a problem with the idea that countries have a right to control their borders and an interest in who comes in. If a certain population has a significant problem, then it is in a country's best interests to make sure they either severely restrict or outright ban that population from entering until the problem is resolved.

This fascination with importing suicide bombers is beyond me.

I totally agree. So what do we do to kick NATO countries out of the middle east ?

NATO? I think you mean the UN.

You invited them in and asked for help, are you suggesting that we should let genocide happen in case we anger a muslim? They would be just as angry at us for doing nothing. They are angry people who want to kill infidels.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

If they are on MI5's watch list, then that's suspicion enough for me

So no due process? No individual rights?

Well, at least you and a couple others are honest about your desire for loss of freedoms in exchange for security.

Perhaps I was correct when I used the term 'chicken#'.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Which is why they don't go there. They're cowards, they're looking for people who can't resist.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chrysalis
I don't understand how people don't realise this :
The UK is in a unique position to put an end to this madness and end muslim extremism.

With an event such as this one, the voice of the muslim London Mayor will be heard all over the world
by all the muslims of the world.

This is the opportunity to adress the issue and push towards that reform Islam needs so much.

People all over the world been suffering for 1400 years, at least since the battle of Kerbalah.
The Western World didn't exist back then, this has nothing to do with middle-east meddling or whatever.

The middle east has been a mess for 1400 years, and it's them doing it to themselves and to
others around them, maybe it's time to grow up and change.

I don't understand why more muslims in higher political positions aren't speaking out sternly against this publically, as well as in the mosques . If they don't start speaking out against it and vetting extremists within their brotherhoods they all become culpable to heinous crimes against humanity.

Naturally , people will come to blame the whole brotherhood.

link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: D8Tee

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: starviego
The New World Order uses terrorist attacks to punish nations that don't toe the line. So this is payback for Brexit.

They have something special planned here in the US, for voting for Trump.

American citizens should be on the watch out during the 2018 election cycle.. something big could happen.

Trumps travel ben gets upheld and extended is what I am thinking should happen.

The US should do the same as I suggesting - a full ban on all immigration from Muslim countries until further notice and immediate deportation/arrest for all people on watch lists.

So you advocate for deporting and arresting people that have not been convicted of a crime of suspected of committing a crime?

How authoritarian of you.

Suspicion of terrorism is enough to arrest.
The time for dancing on egg shells with extremists is over. People are dying every two weeks.

link   

Explain to me how controlling the flow of travel from your country to those countries isn't part of the solution.

I remember back in the days prior to Israel having built their wall and instituted their own forms of travel controls. They had bus, pizza parlor, and other attacks on a regular basis ... just like Europe is having now.

You don't hear about those things happening in Israel now like you used to.

Shunt your Israeli hatred aside for a second and read what I wrote and understand ... they have it mostly figured out - how to control the random attacks on their citizens. Like them or not, they did it. Maybe we should see how.

link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: Krakatoa

All I asked was if you were part of that 14%. If not, wonderful.
Then, what is your solution to this situation?

Send the gift of MOAB to the cube.

They would then take us seriously.

That's an extremely bad idea. What do you think Saudi Arabia would do?

The same thing that Imperial Japan did.

A small island?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

They can have all the human rights they want when they start being part of our culture society and the country that took them in. They want us dead simple. Its in their book of words.

MI5 aren't idiots these people are on the lists for a sodding reason and it ain't overdue library fees

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Nonsense. Arrest them and find out what they know. Evidence is not required to arrest on the suspicion of terrorism.

Of course evidence is required. A terrorist act would to of occurred in which they are suspected to have been involved in.

Otherwise you are just using the force of government to suppress the rights of those that are scary to people like you.

Authoritarianism.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join