It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of Possible Terror Attacks in London

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Island? You mean like the UK?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Agreed I remember those incidents well....now they WERE weekly

link   
Lets not kid ourselves here. When the dust settles we will see (again) how the perpetrators were known within intelligence circles. The argument will come up that monitoring is simply not enough and for YOUR safety, you will lose more rights. We can look at the consistencies:
*Extremist (Typically a version of Islamic faith)
*Casualties (Typically the perpetrator among)
*Grand plan for mass casualties uncovered but ultimately never realized (Yes I realize that comes out depraved but it is the way they have been reported)
*Loss of freedoms and rights for the innocent
*Known to intelligence communities.

link   
a reply to: introvert

Ahh so you think it far better to actually let the bombings and killings happen first then? Nice

link   

originally posted by: face23785

Which is why they don't go there. They're cowards, they're looking for people who can't resist.

You are exactly right.
They know that we, the gun toting, red neck, Bible reading, red blooded Americans, would kick their ass.
Star 4 u!

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

He was comparing bombing Kaaba with bombing Japan as if it will stop the radical Muslims from attacking further.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick

originally posted by: gosseyn

a reply to: UKTruth

I agree.

I can't understand why people have a problem with the idea that countries have a right to control their borders and an interest in who comes in. If a certain population has a significant problem, then it is in a country's best interests to make sure they either severely restrict or outright ban that population from entering until the problem is resolved.

This fascination with importing suicide bombers is beyond me.

I totally agree. So what do we do to kick NATO countries out of the middle east ?

NATO? I think you mean the UN.

You invited them in and asked for help, are you suggesting that we should let genocide happen in case we anger a muslim? They would be just as angry at us for doing nothing. They are angry people who want to kill infidels.

Oh yeah, NATO countries are so in love with human rights and freedom. Who invited who, where, when ?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I mentioned this in the Manchester thread but MI5 are currently working 500 active cases with 3000 waiting and nowhere near enough staff to tackle this

That problem is down to the Government to solve, if they are actually serious about stopping this crap

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
In WWII, we didn't differentiate between German and Nazi.

Just putting that out there.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

They are no surprise, which makes it worse. It also makes action imperative. Deportations, immigration bans, countrywide arrests.

It's the "countrywide arrests" portion of your agenda that interests me. Would you arrest Tony Blair who is widely believed to have led the UK to war in Iraq under false pretenses? That's an arrest I could support and of course any other terrorist on any side of these issues.

link   

originally posted by: face23785

Which is why they don't go there. They're cowards, they're looking for people who can't resist.

Just like NATO countries like to bomb countries that can't retaliate.

link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

He was comparing bombing Kaaba with bombing Japan as if it will stop the radical Muslims from attacking further.

Just bombing Japan didn't stop them. It took 2 nukes to break them.

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

This is when we fought wars to win. Now we're too worried about how popular it is versus what it will take to win.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: JinMI

I mentioned this in the Manchester thread but MI5 are currently working 500 active cases with 3000 waiting and nowhere near enough staff to tackle this

That problem is down to the Government to solve, if they are actually serious about stopping this crap

No... it falls on the Muslims to solve and they should be primary source of info and help to police.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: gosseyn

Seriously? You think human rights are so bad in the West? Where have you been living under a stone? I'm not even going to list the Islamic world's human rights violations as surely everyone is well aware of them but come on, the UN are not even on a par with those countries

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: fleabit

And you are exceptionally annoying

Indeed.
The muslum believers will be out in numbers here now.
They'll be screaming," Racist, Bigot, Hater!"

Who said I'm a "Muslim believer," whatever the hell that is?

I prefer logic over emotional, unrealistic responses to tragedy. Omg people died in London, CLOSE ALL BORDERS!!

I feel terrible for folks caught up in terror attacks. I also feel bad for Muslims who have not have a habit of wanting to kill themselves and others for "the glory of God!" You think this problem is solved by building walls and creating travel bans? Ignorant.

It's going to take a lot more than that to fix this problem, and it's going to take longer than a month or 4 years of Trump. It's going to take a couple of generations (if handled perfectly) to curb this insanity.

I think Europe, due to their location, need a better vetting process, because obviously it is not working. Clearly police and government don't know how to handle this. How would you handle it? A lone guy, feeling isolated and lost, reads crap on the Internet about the glory of ISIS. He flies off to Libya.. perhaps by way of a 2nd country to throw off suspicion, becomes indoctrinated, and comes back the same way. He kills a bunch of people in the name of Allah. How in the hell do you exactly handle that? By stopping immigrants? Good luck with that.

No matter how manner generations we go through with experiments and attempts to dilute and integrate equilibrium will never be possible.

link   

a reply to: fleabit

Explain to me how controlling the flow of travel from your country to those countries isn't part of the solution.

It is, in some cases, especially the flow into countries more affected. In the U.S., this actually isn't an issue. Just because Trump wants to bleat about how we are all about to be attacked en-masse by suicide bombers if we don't close all our borders, there is no precedent to back up those claims. He wants to shut down Mexico with a wall, and wants to shut down travel into the U.S. from multiple countries. You seriously don't see this as an issue?

If there was precedent, sure.. I'd agree. But acting (or reacting) based on a theory of what might happen is ridiculous. This country was not founded on fear.

link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Lets not kid ourselves here. When the dust settles we will see (again) how the perpetrators were known within intelligence circles. The argument will come up that monitoring is simply not enough and for YOUR safety, you will lose more rights. We can look at the consistencies:
*Extremist (Typically a version of Islamic faith)
*Casualties (Typically the perpetrator among)
*Grand plan for mass casualties uncovered but ultimately never realized (Yes I realize that comes out depraved but it is the way they have been reported)
*Loss of freedoms and rights for the innocent
*Known to intelligence communities.

This is a great point. I remember hearing about the Boston Marathon brothers that they were known to authorities, the problem is there is so much info it is hard to act on all of it.

Then why in gods name do we need to surveill regular people even more? In the name of political correctness, our countries are willing to sacrifice the rights of the innocent, and even their lives in terror attacks instead of admitting where the real problem lies.

link   

Again it is a small island. Muslims are widespread and everywhere. Bombing Kaaba will only incite anger. Tell me what do you think Saudi Arabia would do if we did that? They would make 9/11 look like a firecracker going off.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

He probably thinks the only reason that they practice genital mutilation, honor killing, throwing gays off of rooftops, and other such barbarity is because of NATO in their countries.

In other words, those cultures only suck because it's all our fault.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join