It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of Possible Terror Attacks in London

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: gosseyn

Look to your leadership.

Iraq did it and then succinctly crumbled into ISIS-land.

link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
a reply to: fleabit

All I asked was if you were part of that 14%. If not, wonderful.
Then, what is your solution to this situation?

Send the gift of MOAB to the cube.

They would then take us seriously.
But I tell you know, it won't happen.

edit on V372017Saturdaypm30America/ChicagoSat, 03 Jun 2017 20:37:00 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

She should have kept her ugly face shut. She had an agenda, to bring Islam and Sharia law to America.

D8Tee.....we dodged a bullet when America rejected her.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: D8Tee

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: starviego
The New World Order uses terrorist attacks to punish nations that don't toe the line. So this is payback for Brexit.

They have something special planned here in the US, for voting for Trump.

American citizens should be on the watch out during the 2018 election cycle.. something big could happen.

Trumps travel ben gets upheld and extended is what I am thinking should happen.

The US should do the same as I suggesting - a full ban on all immigration from Muslim countries until further notice and immediate deportation/arrest for all people on watch lists.

So you advocate for deporting and arresting people that have not been convicted of a crime of suspected of committing a crime?

How authoritarian of you.

link   
a reply to: gosseyn

Oh aye sure that will work just fine and all the terrorists will hand over their guns & bombs and go home and plant daisies.

These people have been slaughtering each other for centuries, even without any interference from NATO and you think just leaving them alone will suffice?

link   

originally posted by: Violater1

And doing that would make us no better than the terrorists.

link   

Nope, that 1% is to a different question. Again you fail to read.

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Of course, it occurs to me that no one is messing with Indonesia. Perhaps you should figure out what they are doing right?

link   

originally posted by: fleabit

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Time to eradicate all Mudslimes!

There are 1.6 billion Muslims. Of which probably 99.9999995% don't have a desire to blow up people. Why do people overreact to the point of stupidity?

Islamic Extremists killing innocent people for no reason in London every two weeks. That's what I call over reaction.

Can you post the terrorist attacks from the last year then? That should be 24 terror attacks.

But again.. 1 deluded brainwashed guy a few weeks ago.. another handful tonight. So OBVIOUSLY the answer is to KILL all Muslims, right? You people are sick.

Whilst a terror attack every 2 weeks is an exageration....you have to take into account how many potential attacks are foiled, we maybe a target for terrorists, but we sure as hell aren't taking it lying down!

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I don't understand how people don't realise this :
The UK is in a unique position to put an end to this madness and end muslim extremism.

With an event such as this one, the voice of the muslim London Mayor will be heard all over the world
by all the muslims of the world.

This is the opportunity to adress the issue and push towards that reform Islam needs so much.

People all over the world been suffering for 1400 years, at least since the battle of Kerbalah.
The Western World didn't exist back then, this has nothing to do with middle-east meddling or whatever.

The middle east has been a mess for 1400 years, and it's them doing it to themselves and to
others around them, maybe it's time to grow up and change.

link   
Ban Islam. Islam kills.
edit on 3-6-2017 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

link   

That's an extremely bad idea. What do you think Saudi Arabia would do?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny ArroganceIt is just a matter of time before these Ramadan celebrations spread to the US.
!

Good luck with that. We have to many Hell's Angels and Neo-Nazis who would retaliate.

Britain needs Hell's Angels.

link   

originally posted by: face23785

Nice deflection. I didn't say that. I simply proved your estimate was drastically incorrect. Don't get defensive, just be an adult and admit you didn't realize the number was that high. Extrapolating it, without even accounting for an increase in less westernized populations, you're talking 14% of 1.6 billion is over 200 million that support terrorism.

So in reality, in a 2011 poll that has no indication of how many were polled (take a statistics class), they said:

An additional 7% say suicide bombings are sometimes justified and 1% say they are often justified.

So 7% in 2011, 6 years ago, said it was sometimes justified. Only 1% said they are often justified. A far cry from trying to say that 14% of Muslims in America think that it's kind of ok to have suicide bombings.

Regardless of the above, how many suicide bombings have occurred in the U.S. in the last 20 years? Good luck finding stats on that. Ok how about this: how many immigrant terror attacks have occurred in the U.S. in the last 10 years? hmm.. none?

But let's overreact to the fullest.

Also, here's the details of the poll and how it was conducted. THE LINK WAS IN THE ARTICLE I SENT YOU TO. LEARN TO READ.

link   

originally posted by: gosseyn

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: UKTruth

I agree.

I can't understand why people have a problem with the idea that countries have a right to control their borders and an interest in who comes in. If a certain population has a significant problem, then it is in a country's best interests to make sure they either severely restrict or outright ban that population from entering until the problem is resolved.

This fascination with importing suicide bombers is beyond me.

I totally agree. So what do we do to kick NATO countries out of the middle east ?

Get your govts to stop inviting them.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

It worked during both World Wars.....do you not think this is war too? Just 21st century style? If people are known terrorists why wait for them to act? Inter them problem solved. If people are known ISIS returnees they should be turned away at the border. They gave up their right to being a British citizen the second they left to fight against us. Imams who are proven to be recruiting or inciting hatred or the spread of Islam in Britain should be imprisoned or deported

Extreme times call for extreme measures

link   
a reply to: Tulpa

I have it!! I figured it out!!!

This whole movement is being run by the candle and flower cartels!!

Of course!!! t is so obvious now.

It's not radical extremists, it's mercenaries hired by those cartels to boost business!!

link   
a reply to: Miracula2

We used to have plenty...then they grew old and got mortgages

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I have to say I am surprised by people who don't know why such terrorist attacks could be happening.

NATO of which the UK is a member has been spreading mayhem across the Middle East since 9/11. They have invaded or destabilized and destroyed several countries, including Libya and Iraq and are trying to destroy Syria. During the Iraq war and its aftermath an estimated number in excess of 1 million people died, including tens, perhaps hundreds of thousands of children who perished as a result of US instigated sanctions. There have also been large numbers of civilians killed in Afghanistan and Pakistan by American drone strikes.

In the case of the 9/11 and 7/7 attacks there is very strong suspicion of US and UK security service involvement in the attacks. There is suspicion that some of these attacks are "steered operations" where terrorists, known to the police have been allowed to commit atrocities for possible political motives.

There are ample reasons for such attacks to be taking place. They are not a surprise in the least.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

But I tell you know, it won't happen.

So you are a monster that would just turn the entire Muslim community into our enemy ,all 1.8 billion of them...

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join