It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of Possible Terror Attacks in London

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: fleabit

Pew disagrees with you.

14% of US Muslims said acts of terror were justified. If the percentage is that high here, imagine in more Muslim dominated countries.

So.. from your article, 14% of.. Nigerian Muslims? And you think this represents the whole of the Muslim religion? Reach much?

Way to try to obfuscate:

More generally, Muslims mostly say that suicide bombings and other forms of violence against civilians in the name of Islam are rarely or never justified, including 92% in Indonesia and 91% in Iraq. In the United States, a 2011 survey found that 86% of Muslims say such tactics are rarely or never justified.

Rarely means they still think it's ok to blow up civilians under certain circumstances. The other 14% think this is acceptable more often than rarely.

Get it right. Accept it. You are no longer ignorant, unless you choose to be.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
The New World Order uses terrorist attacks to punish nations that don't toe the line. So this is payback for Brexit.

They have something special planned here in the US, for voting for Trump.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
It is just a matter of time before these Ramadan celebrations spread to the US.

Pack 'em if you got 'em.

Keep a close eye on your muslim neighbors and if you see something SAY SOMETHING!
edit on 3-6-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: fleabit

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

Hmm strange but I can't remember actually saying anything at all about genocide....being a member of Genocide Watch too would make it tricky for me to continue

But then again I'm a mere woman and what would I know?

So my comment was to someone who suggested just that. And you responded to that, not reading the original comment, I suppose, with:

Yeah right let's see how you feel if and when YOU'RE affected

So.. was thinking you were responding to the comment. Sorry about that, not assuming you want genocide. : )

Again, I ask, are you part of that 14% by chance? Just curious.

Are you asking if I am a Muslim that supports ISIS? I am not a Muslin, or do I support brainwashing evil terrorists, but it's amusing how quickly your mind jumps to that. Which is why you have to be careful on that slippery slope Trump is paving for banning all Muslims (oh, sorry.. certain "volatile" countries). That is how it starts.

Obviously all new Muslim immigrants need to stopped from coming to Britain for some time. Zero immigration and deportations of anyone on the terror watch list.

Open immigration has ruined nations, and in this case it seems to have been done on purpose.

link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: Lastrexking

Casualties mean death..

"Casualties" in emergency response means anyone who is injured. Fatalities are reported when the injured don't survive their injuries.😉

"Casualty" is Moslem for "infidel".

link   

originally posted by: starviego
The New World Order uses terrorist attacks to punish nations that don't toe the line. So this is payback for Brexit.

American citizens should be on the watch out during the 2018 election cycle.. something big could happen.

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I agree.

I can't understand why people have a problem with the idea that countries have a right to control their borders and an interest in who comes in. If a certain population has a significant problem, then it is in a country's best interests to make sure they either severely restrict or outright ban that population from entering until the problem is resolved.

This fascination with importing suicide bombers is beyond me.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Go to

www.bbc.com...

link   
Someone on a FB post just asked me who Sadiq Khan was and I told them, "Sunni Mayor of London".

Facebook sensored the post and delete it.

link   

American citizens should be on the watch out during the 2018 election cycle.. something big could happen.

Trumps travel ben gets upheld and extended is what I am thinking should happen.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Someone on a FB post just asked me who Sadiq Khan was and I told them, "Sunni Mayor of London".

Oh yeah.. they're sharp and deleting posts like that, but not so sharp on deleting ISIS propaganda.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Trumps travel ben gets upheld and extended is what I am thinking should happen.

The US should do the same as I suggesting - a full ban on all immigration from Muslim countries until further notice and immediate deportation/arrest for all people on watch lists.

link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

She should have kept her ugly face shut. She had an agenda, to bring Islam and Sharia law to America.

link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Well, this was clearly done by Hari Krishnas ... right?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I agree.

I can't understand why people have a problem with the idea that countries have a right to control their borders and an interest in who comes in. If a certain population has a significant problem, then it is in a country's best interests to make sure they either severely restrict or outright ban that population from entering until the problem is resolved.

This fascination with importing suicide bombers is beyond me.

I totally agree. So what do we do to kick NATO countries out of the middle east ?

link   

Hopefully we'll have national reciprocity passed by then.

link   

originally posted by: face23785

Nice deflection. I didn't say that. I simply proved your estimate was drastically incorrect. Don't get defensive, just be an adult and admit you didn't realize the number was that high. Extrapolating it, without even accounting for an increase in less westernized populations, you're talking 14% of 1.6 billion is over 200 million that support terrorism.

So in reality, in a 2011 poll that has no indication of how many were polled (take a statistics class), they said:

An additional 7% say suicide bombings are sometimes justified and 1% say they are often justified.

So 7% in 2011, 6 years ago, said it was sometimes justified. Only 1% said they are often justified. A far cry from trying to say that 14% of Muslims in America think that it's kind of ok to have suicide bombings.

Regardless of the above, how many suicide bombings have occurred in the U.S. in the last 20 years? Good luck finding stats on that. Ok how about this: how many immigrant terror attacks have occurred in the U.S. in the last 10 years? hmm.. none?

But let's overreact to the fullest.

link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

FB is a tool of the establishment. It's purpose is quite questionable.

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Some guy Judge Jeanine was interviewing said the major of London, Sadiq Khan, went on and on about the bravery of the first responders, but never mentioned the victims lying dead in the streets.

As predicted.
He needs to go.

Tomorrow it'll be the same dumb celebrities and candles that we always see.

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join