It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Locally distant neurons that's what all computers with capability to work aside, who are busy in their sleep mode like crazy, just streaming/downloading a movie or something....together bamm! AI!
Thank you.

You're so smart.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

well word is born word is up and as attachment goes... the sanga or sangha means singer; thinking of life as one huge marriage and birth and death running through all forms there are natures voices of all shapes and sizes to listen to "sing" that stuff is sorted and balanced.

Hmm music sort of like dir en grey... I came across some Thai punk not long ago on you tube... as that flows and folds over it dips through Cambodia etc. because hey who isnt tired of "war" there are displays of dominance and submission in all animal pecking orders... for breeding housing etc. of course when that displays in human form one should not allow oneself or others to dominate one in the same form; law being law... use it or it will be used and manipulated against you. I heard a officer state he only obeyed the lord jesus christ then later was asking me if I sucked we will just replace that word with chicken.

So um yeah no thanks to all of that as it is a fight in those weird places too sperm killing each other tripping each other up and well spilled everywhere same as the eggs can you hold someone face in a single spot all month avoiding pictures and mirrors? Same as the eggs shinning if you have a good heart and spirit then the control trying to express over you means all of those inner lights hide expression and turn like the moon blinking while one eye remains shining brightly.

Weather so far great today and hopefully night knows what it is doing... if not. Airport needs rerouting as the jetstream is being twisted... travel bans etc have not helped that musk rocket tearing ass into space is like hey lets make another hole into the ozone layer letting space air through... well # me stoopid.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I forgot asking how is your computer problem developing?
Not that I understand any really. Sorry for that. But look how polite I am I asked.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I booted and have not shut down since (sleep mode).

I was able to get my login info for a pressing deadline which I met. Next up is paying taxes (or not since I may at break even this year).

I am going to look this weekend! I work with the d@mn things all day and would rather plunk around on a guitar than screw around with a computer. That is why I am scarce on the weekends.

Heck, I spend hardly any time at home as is. If I ain’t broke, why fix me!!

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Lolz!!

Sounds like a new, updated, pick up book for the next generation!!

1 - Puppy
2 - Jerry Can
3 - Long hair, no shirt, mosh pit
4 - Tinder is the night!!

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Interesting how brain scans of those neurons etc look like sea anemones; as the waves wash over they express different colors internal and external. The great barrier reef is said to be washing away since it is calcium deposits that sounds like a calcium blocker as there are also calcium channels in the body.

The internal and external is fun... imagine how James whats his name from the doors must feel like with all the drugs and booze people have left on his grave over the years. Toxic seepage or just hey this was your deal right? But imagine that crap constantly seeping through and not wanting it anymore and people playing the music and having to leap through all of that again and again.

Cremation is typically not a bad thing; leaves for the mummified helps memory as the Buddhist mummies go as tree expression(root dwellers etc)... must have been a lot of pain for mummies of various sorts... and buried that way helped them remember and get back to work or task with whatever medicine helped.

Toxic bodies would suck and well many of them do... like all of that oil being piped and pumped and then burned and if thats what occurred on an impact as a burning there might be dragons.

I suppose thats why there is so much snow in those dream time movies as fantasy goes.

Neat how consciousness rolls; I stopped looking at it after awhile in that bodhisattva form having renounced the vow. Seeing "children" rolling off cliffs down to tiny sand grains on moving earth was a bit much.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Taxes if no dependents you can claim oneself; I always just said take the maximum, weird thing is I never filed them either. I did get a bill to pay some once; went to the tax office and paid, asked them about preparation and they said come back to us it's easier and all the proper things get done as they are supposed too.

Wanted to try a different job closer and that didnt work out and I didnt want to live close to where I worked. I asked the mom and she said might as well just quit, so I did. Lived on the saved income for awhile then moved in with an old friend. Went to SC for nearly four years then back here and well close to four years since then if not more.

Sleep/standby/and hibernation blah. Unless you are coming back to it in about an hour or so shut that crap down and password your bios.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Lolz!!

Sounds like a new, updated, pick up book for the next generation!!

1 - Puppy
2 - Jerry Can
3 - Long hair, no shirt, mosh pit
4 - Tinder is the night!!

im doing afro, gross mustache, and dirty kitchen clothes... and its still 21 year olds who think Im 24.... bleh... I look way too young for people my age, but the people attracted are way way too immature.. Im hunting unicorns lol.

you'd think I could pull off alone space with that look? Trying to be alone is almost worse than a puppy. ha!

the gas can, can hit I guess the caring side, and my awesomeness hit the other notes lol. (sarcastic narsicism)

no the next generation needs to quit it until they grow up! I think Im getting old.

btw your list is pretty spot on haha.
edit on 7-4-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Also I'm doing it again, in a few hours starts day 2 of 8. Well 11h 7'...
Everyday meditating. At first I do it not that long, but offen. Than I see if I can take 2 meditation units one after the other (haha I wanted to say at once...) with no break.... And finally all in "one run" so to speak.
I will paint. Smoke. Yoga for beginners. Walk around. Write.

My sleeping pattern is weird. *sigh Dear Cafe it's not enough I know. I hope I at least get an inspiration something, really.
And *drumroll! magic! Do it with me whenever you can think:
Show yourself. We deserve to know what you are.
Hold a okay quality camera ready and let's get abducted. Wave while you ride the tractor beam. And smile riding is fun.
And stuff. I do stuff.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   
one of us will be so close to the issue we will have the proper evidence.

one of these days.

other than that meditation is like being yourself when no one else is around.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   

No. There is an actual meditative state you can achieve.
I bet you got tv on and/or music everything but monotonous, with a few beer? Or something better?
Don't get me wrong I love Apricot Brandy, Limoncello, Southern Comfort, Portwein, it makes feel like going on a carousel until I throw up.
I can drink wine, I like fruity tasting ones, sweet, good luck finding that. Besides that, meh, no that's, cola is my bad girl party drink.
But I can say that whatever I can get a hold on I smoke. Sleep pills. C⊙c.@inE. Plants not known to be smokable....
Are snorring?
edit on 7-4-2018 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   

which one?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   

"Ooh, look at me I am the smart Reverbs, ladida..."
I am not familiar with the terms. Or indish.
My first contact with meditation was through tarot, actually.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

now you are just being mean.

I dont do "terms" "names" ...

when I say: "
other than that meditation is like being yourself when no one else is around"

this is A.. A state of meditation.
I just worded it funny on purpose.

and no I don't watch TV. I generally spend all my awake time talking to humans or animals or other.
I am an alcoholic. Hang me from the cross b.

my mom enjoys tarot. she keeps hers in a black silk cloth under her pillow at night. I guess if you mean reading tarot cards and trying to have a certain state of mind, then yes that's a type of meditation. My mom is basically psychic when she is in tune with tarot. In tune..

my disdain for language is not in it's virtues, but it's pitfalls. Meditation is one of those words with too little or too many meanings at the same time. Language cuts like a thick tree branch through hard packed Earth trying to get to the gold.. (gold mines are some of the deepest on earth)

Medi tations by Marcus Aurelius....That meaning is about thoughts or views.. Most confuse meditation and visualization, or concentration even.

a newish concept called "flow states" is very much in agreement with meditation in a lot of ways.

meditation is so much less than all of that, and in this particular case less is Way more.

I have not meditated sitting on purpose or on my back or in horse stance since I can't remember when... but...
my mind is generally just quiet, because I used to.

so back to...

"other than that meditation is like being yourself when no one else is around. "

who is yourself when yourself is not around?

Meditation means, "get out of the way."
and then the universe is like, "HERE'S JOHNNY!!"
and you are like.. "oh damn I thought those walls were real." and in that thought, you lost your meditation.

and no I'm not smart. Or maybe I got smart enough to know I'm retarded. That Iv'e loosely constructed the meaning of the world around me and called it truth.. and then.. oopsie, I don't know jack sh1t. After that is the most happy making time of my life.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

bathed in golden liquid love oil anyone?

"I was bathed in pure light, time and space ceased to exist." other person "enlightenment?" he responds " no it was a different feeling. I was met with the overwhelming sense, 'I shouldnt be here.' "

lol.. thats the intro to the song loosely paraphrased.. I only today realized what it said.

bebog has said it to me..

I didn't get that feeling probably because I wasn't there.. "I" left "me" on the couch and "he" was still there being "me" while I am I..

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Reggae.

Speak the truth regardless of the consequences. Love all. Eye ray.

-spliff

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Does anyone know if there are spy satellites that can penetrate your ceiling and see your thermal body signature in your house?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

not sure about satelites but many things closer can of course.. even just a wall makes it so you mostly see the wall, it's heat signature.. so a satelite would have to have such extreme sensitivity it would fry looking at say a walmart parking lot..

wifi is easier..
its like a standing wave and basically it maps out the inside of your house.. it doesnt pass through solid objects like bodies as much as through air, soooo....

lol..

for example:

wifi used to see through walls

The passive radar process is actually quite simple. In any space that has WiFi, you are constantly being bombarded by 2.4GHz and 5GHz radio waves. When these waves hit a moving object, their frequency is altered (the Doppler effect). By carefully “sniffing” the WiFi signals, Woodbridge and Chetty are able to reconstruct an image any objects or humans that are moving on the other side of the wall.

In testing, this passive radar system is able to detect a person’s location, speed, and direction, through a foot-thick brick wall. One problem with Doppler-based systems is that they only work with moving objects — a would-be burglar or combatant can thwart these systems by standing still. With further work, though, the UCL engineers think they can increase the sensitivity of the system so that it can detect the movement of your ribcage as you breathe in and out.

nothing as big as a satellite needed.. this is brief case size.

Good Morning ATS, and NSA.. lol

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

those were british scientists... but leave it to the Germans lmao..

3d photographs through walls using wifi

Some setups can detect home intruders or track moving objects with one or two Wi-Fi antennas. Others use an array of antennas to build 2D images. But Holl says no one has used Wi-Fi to make a 3D hologram of an entire room and the stuff inside it.

"Our method gives you much better images, since we record much more signal. We scan the whole plane of a room," he says.

These antennas don't need to be big. They can be very small, like the ones in a smartphone," Holl says.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Oh great..o.o Because that makes me feel so much better...
.. of course you would have an article like that ready to read lmao xD

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join